Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 445

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NormanDePoer View Post
    I don't give a rats ass you PC Afram.
    Live in your ignorance I will be here to correct to you.
    "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KidMulat View Post
    Live in your ignorance I will be here to correct to you.
    Lie in your Afram world. First you were creole [they aren't irish at all] and now you are Irish-Afram. Give me a break. Next you will be a Germano-Afram. Your so full of yourself and with promoting your Afram agenda.

Last Online
    02-13-2015 @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    Black American/tri-racial
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Ethiopid or Sudanid/Arabid
    Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 445

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NormanDePoer View Post
    Lie in your Afram world. First you were creole [they aren't irish at all] and now you are Irish-Afram. Give me a break. Next you will be a Germano-Afram. Your so full of yourself and with promoting your Afram agenda.
    I have stated this time and time again, I am a Creole and an AfrAm who primarily identifies as a Creole. I come from Zambos and Mulattos and Blacks, I come from slaves and mixed race slave masters my immediate ancestors come from Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana but if you read my posts on here and ABF I have stated many of those people roots go back from Virginia and South Carolina and elsewhere.

If your ass can't follow than so be it but don't call me a liar because you can't keep track.
    "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston

Banned
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 01:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western European
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British, Irish, German, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-M269)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 758
    Given: 1,083

0 Not allowed!

The propaganda is actually suggesting that the majority of Irish Americans who came around the Potato Famine have any right to claim the history of a people whose descendants have faces as brown as my own.
    Will you make an exception for individuals descended from White slaves in Montserrat, as well as various colonies in the New World? Some of them might have been the ancestors of Irishmen who came here in 1845.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-31-2014 @ 07:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic.
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic.
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, France, North America.
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    American constitutionalism, counter-revolutionary, crusading, the Inquisition, tradition.
    Hero
    George S. Patton, Isabel la Catolica, John Hunyadi, Julius Caesar, Vlad Dracula, and many more.
    Religion
    SSPX, Roman Catholic, Neo-Stoic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,092
    Given: 294

2 Not allowed!

I have stated this time and time again, I am a Creole and an AfrAm who primarily identifies as a Creole. I come from Zambos and Mulattos and Blacks, I come from slaves and mixed race slave masters my immediate ancestors come from Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana but if you read my posts on here and ABF I have stated many of those people roots go back from Virginia and South Carolina and elsewhere.

If your ass can't follow than so be it but don't call me a liar because you can't keep track.
    And by your posts here you seem to enjoy shoving your coloredness up in the face of anyone and everyone who happens by who happens to disagree with you. Race card eh.....

Do you want a gold star for being colored- and the descendant of slaves? How about a "STFU" instead? Have you ever been told that by a white person? I'm sure you haven't. I don't give a shit about your PC-oriented garbage so any special pleading about "oh woe is us poor blacks cause whitey enslaved us!" is going to excite only my sheerest contempt.

Yeah some real sorry shit happened to your ancestors and few centuries ago- big effing deal. Give me a "thank you" because 100s of thousands of white men died in a war that helped to free your people from being slaves down south. No..? Yes..?

Also- welcome to the real world- people having been doing sick shit to each other since as long as humans have been on this earth. African slavery was a nasty affair but you blacks carry it around like the proverbial millstone about your necks.
    Last edited by Teyrn; 12-29-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

*sigh* people who use the Irish Slave experience as wedge against any reparation forget key facts

1.Their servitude COULD NOT be passed down
    2.The women often married the very African men those men marrying for the very reason written above
    3.Most Irish after their servitude became small farmers themselves, amassing wealth and getting slaves themselves
    4.After Bacon's Rebellion in the United States they were given priority and rights beyond the measure of African Slaves, reinforced racialized notions of class and ranked and facilitated the discrimination of free and freed black population

The experience of white indentured servants and African slaves were different, I don't know why people want to say its the exact same thing.
    Mostly bullshit, and like usual you know jack and shit about every subject you open your mouth on.

Irish slaves were mostly killed off. Maybe a handful have ancestors today, aside from my family I never even heard of anyone. Irish who came later were mostly killed off as well, in jobs that were considered too dangerous to waste a black slave on.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

It's not a matter of making it personal, I have my focuses I study on and I speak on them, the Irish indentures of the Carribeans either assimilated into black communities or atleast in the lesser Antilles created small communities of incestous people unwilling to have any job they likened to black people ( They were/are the Red Legs).

The most "Irish" island to have these indentured people is of Monserrat and its mostly the black and brown populations that descend from those Irish/Scottish indentured servant as most of the white population then and now are English.
    Of course it's all about you.

What kind of fucking asshole reads about slavery then says "oh yeah my slavery was worse!". What the flying fuck is wrong with you? Even if that is your (retarded) opinion then keep it to yourself, this thread is nothing to do with blacks. You have seen that 9999293 other threads are already about blacks already. Go post your retarded bullshit in there.
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The Irish did not, and never have, experience the kind of discrimination that black people have.

If you look at the white American population today, then you will see that, alongside German, Irish accounts for the greatest ancestry from Europe. This means they have been well integrated into society.
    No, it was much worse back in the days they spoke irish tongue, and the catholic-protestant rift was going strong. The irish were also much more unruly in captivity and mostly got killed of because of it.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-31-2014 @ 07:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic.
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic.
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, France, North America.
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    American constitutionalism, counter-revolutionary, crusading, the Inquisition, tradition.
    Hero
    George S. Patton, Isabel la Catolica, John Hunyadi, Julius Caesar, Vlad Dracula, and many more.
    Religion
    SSPX, Roman Catholic, Neo-Stoic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,092
    Given: 294

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Of course it's all about you.

What kind of fucking asshole reads about slavery then says "oh yeah my slavery was worse!". What the flying fuck is wrong with you? Even if that is your (retarded) opinion then keep it to yourself, this thread is nothing to do with blacks. You have seen that 9999293 other threads are already about blacks already. Go post your retarded bullshit in there.
    A egoist, someone with a victim mentality, etc. The stuff I've read of black slavery is cringe-worthy but the blacks aren't the only ones to ever have been enslaved in a grisly fashion (something they largely refuse to accept because it conflicts with the common notions of reality).

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teyrn View Post
    A egoist, someone with a victim mentality, etc. The stuff I've read of black slavery is cringe-worthy but the blacks aren't the only ones to ever have been enslaved in a grisly fashion (something they largely refuse to accept because it conflicts with the common notions of reality).
    Actually, a racist, which is what he is. He could easily have come and shown some decency in here, certainly irish people have been the most sympathetic towards blacks of anyone, for all the good it's done.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information