View Poll Results: Should different Europids marry and have children?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

92 54.44%
  • No

22 13.02%
  • Depends (Please elaborate)

55 32.54%
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage between different Europids?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Default Marriage between different Europids?

I couldn't find a thread about this matter when I searched (and I searched quite long ).

There is a thread about this subject on Skadi, so I thought the question could be brought up here too.

If you vote the third option, please elaborate. I would choose that option, and thus will do.

As the alternative says, only if the two types are somewhat close to each other and falls into the "indigenous" category of a country.

My family is quite "mixed" itself, with my father being very Nordid with some West Baltid influences (thus making him a "homemade Trønder" type). I would think that my paternal grandmother is a North-Atlantid (very Nordid with dark hair) and that my maternal grandfather is a textbook Dalo-Nordid, more or less. My Baltid phenotype comes from my maternal grandmother. I don't know my paternal grandfathers type since I've never met him and there are only bad pictures of him, but judging from those pictures, he seemed to have been at least mesocephalic. My younger brother reminds much of our father, though he has green eyes (father has blue). Other than that, I have uncles and aunts falling into the Borreby category.

This of course makes me "partial". My family falls within the Northern (both North-Western and North-Eastern) category, so I'd have to say that I wouldn't be against a marriage between a Faelid / Brünn and a Nordid for instance. Neither I wouldn't be against a Baltid / West Baltid marrying a Borreby or Nordid.

But when it would come to cases like Mediterranid + Borreby or Dinarid + Nordid... Well, at least I could say that I wouldn't recommend it.

Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha Female
    Ethnicity
    Onogondur Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    They drank from skulls...
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Pontisch
    Politics
    gynecocracy
    Religion
    The Sun/ The Moon/ The Stars
    Relationship Status
    Not your future girlfriend
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Well, I doubt that there are any Europeids here who aren't a result of inbreeding between different subraces or are not going to "perform" such inbreeding in future.

Myself I'm a result of Pontid (my mother) and Pontisized Mesocephal Dinarid (my father). So, I'm a Dinarized Pontid.
    Should I search for a similar mate? I think no. There are more important factors to determine the right partner for you.
    Of course it's better to marry with someone from your ethnicity. As I said in other thread it would be better for a French Alpinid, for example, to marry French Atlantid, than Italian Alpinid.
    “The truth is lived, not taught."
    Tabiti is just a paranoid Bulgarian who clearly has an agenda
    Void aka Dusan

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EasternSwede View Post
    I couldn't find a thread about this matter when I searched (and I searched quite long ).

There is a thread about this subject on Skadi, so I thought the question could be brought up here too.

If you vote the third option, please elaborate. I would choose that option, and thus will do.

As the alternative says, only if the two types are somewhat close to each other and falls into the "indigenous" category of a country.

My family is quite "mixed" itself, with my father being very Nordid with some West Baltid influences (thus making him a "homemade Trønder" type). I would think that my paternal grandmother is a North-Atlantid (very Nordid with dark hair) and that my maternal grandfather is a textbook Dalo-Nordid, more or less. My Baltid phenotype comes from my maternal grandmother. I don't know my paternal grandfathers type since I've never met him and there are only bad pictures of him, but judging from those pictures, he seemed to have been at least mesocephalic. My younger brother reminds much of our father, though he has green eyes (father has blue). Other than that, I have uncles and aunts falling into the Borreby category.

This of course makes me "partial". My family falls within the Northern (both North-Western and North-Eastern) category, so I'd have to say that I wouldn't be against a marriage between a Faelid / Brünn and a Nordid for instance. Neither I wouldn't be against a Baltid / West Baltid marrying a Borreby or Nordid.

But when it would come to cases like Mediterranid + Borreby or Dinarid + Nordid... Well, at least I could say that I wouldn't recommend it.
    Are you sure that this preoccupation with race is not parasiting on your intellect?
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Gone fishing with Lutiferre SuuT's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-07-2010 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiğinn: Warrior Caste--> Goği Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Why?
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha Female
    Ethnicity
    Onogondur Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    They drank from skulls...
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Pontisch
    Politics
    gynecocracy
    Religion
    The Sun/ The Moon/ The Stars
    Relationship Status
    Not your future girlfriend
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SuuT View Post
    Why?
    Because he's not sure about the result since the differences between that subracial types? However, Dinarid + Nordid doesn't looks so weird, since it can produce Noric

P.S. If inheritance of certain physical traits was so simple thing...
    “The truth is lived, not taught."
    Tabiti is just a paranoid Bulgarian who clearly has an agenda
    Void aka Dusan

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SuuT View Post
    Why?
    Most people would probably call it Nordicism. However, I wouldn't, since I wrote "generally".

I am for preserving European peoples, and that means I want to preserve the Swedes (as well as I want to preserve the Serbs) and the phenotypes that can be found within the Swedish people. Since there basically are no Dinarid Swedes, and the fact that a marriage between a Dinarid and a Nordid most probably would mean that it was about a marriage between a different European and a Swede, it would go against my views a little.

However, I could understand why an American would have different views about the subject, since they probably have more diversity when it comes to phenotypes.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

The important thing is to marry a woman of their own ethnicity and culture, to be possible.

Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Err... you do realize that typology is pseudo-science BS right?
    Jagerstaffel: Where's [la bombe]?
    Jagerstaffel: I gotta send that bitch some shit in a box.

Gone fishing with Lutiferre SuuT's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-07-2010 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiğinn: Warrior Caste--> Goği Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

However, I could understand why an American would have different views about the subject, since they probably have more diversity when it comes to phenotypes.
    Would you understand a European or even another Swede that finds that a bit whacky?

Also, are you anti-Dinarid, or something? I mean, if there was a mass influx of Dinarids to Sweden, would it all fall apart?
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

My Countship is not of this world Comte Arnau's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-18-2015 @ 02:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European (Romanic)
    Ethnicity
    Catalan
    Ancestry
    Pyrenean
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Catalunya
    Taxonomy
    W/S Europid
    Politics
    Sovereigntism
    Religion
    Cult to Pyrene
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,755
    Given: 1,407

0 Not allowed!

Closer? In what sense? Because a Nordid is closer metrically to a Mediterranid than to an Alpine.

And 'indigenous'? You can find any Europid subtype indigenously all over Europe.

Is there any population/country in Europe where there is one single discrete subtype?

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information