View Poll Results: Should different Europids marry and have children?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

92 54.44%
  • No

22 13.02%
  • Depends (Please elaborate)

55 32.54%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage between different Europids?

Gone fishing with Lutiferre SuuT's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-07-2010 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heišinn: Warrior Caste--> Goši Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I'm not trying to be an asshole E.S., I'm just genuinely curious at these things. People should be with whomever they wish; and the law of attraction usually places 'like' with 'like' so, ultimately, the question you pose seems moot (to me): It's just a very slippery slope.
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by la bombe View Post
    Err... you do realize that typology is pseudo-science BS right?
    Phenotypes are not races, of course I know that, but they still show diversity and often symbolizes a persons ancestry (not always though).

Quote Originally Posted by SuuT View Post
    Would you understand a European or even another Swede that finds that a bit whacky?

Also, are you anti-Dinarid, or something? I mean, if there was a mass influx of Dinarids to Sweden, would it all fall apart?
    You mean if my friends would find it whacky that I was against a Swede marrying a Dinarid Albanian? I don't think so, since they often agrees on me with sticking to each etnicity.

About the last question, that has already happened. Why don't you ask Brännvin if the "Dinarids" in Landskrona have made the country flourish or not.

More seriously, no I am not anti-Dinarid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabiti
    so, we're talking against marriages between people of different nationalities, not only subraces
    Thanks for the rep. Yes, at least I do. Though I decided to use other terms since some people are against different phenotypes intermarrying too (look at the voting on Skadi for instance).

Quote Originally Posted by Ibex View Post
    Closer? In what sense? Because a Nordid is closer metrically to a Mediterranid than to an Alpine.

And 'indigenous'? You can find any Europid subtype indigenously all over Europe.

Is there any population/country in Europe where there is one single discrete subtype?
    Read my posts again please. "Indigenous" types in each country, which means that I am talking about ethnicity.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Stefan; "meta-ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ethnicity
    Stefan; "ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany, Iberia, France, West Africa, Carribean natives, etc, etc.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Taxonomy
    Pseudoscience
    Politics
    Individualist Anarchist - influenced by Tucker/Stirner/Proudhon/Warren
    Religion
    Agnostic athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

I think it depends on the country these Europeans(or descendants) are from, and how mixed their ancestry is. If they are descendants it shouldn't matter at all.In the U.S it is tough enough trying to stay pure Europid. If you are going to get picky with sub-race you aren't going to end up anywhere. Most Americans, like myself, are heavily mixed europeans anyway. Now if you are a full Nordid(phenotypically), and you want to retain your features, and you wouldn't want to mix with say an Alpinid, then it is fine. The same thing could be said in vice-versa. That is your choice.
    It shouldn't be a problem that is pushed though.I think more people care about National Preservation when they don't have to worry about European preservation. They want their children to marry the same Nationality as them.

I for one will not stay exclusive to my sub-race though.That is because my children could already come out looking a totally different sub-race due to my varied ancestry. Actually, I could be considered a combination of sub-races that have the same phenotypical effect of a Dinarid opposed to having a long line of Dinarid ancestry. So it depends on the person, and it really isn't important from the start. I think people have the right to choose whether or not they want to stay pure to that level.

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

I am sure you can find Swedish 'dinarics' if you try harder. Lundman, old nutty professor, recorded occurences of hook-nosed individuals, in his opinion resembling Turks, in remote places in Dalarna where no foreign influx was known.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EasternSwede View Post
    You mean if my friends would find it whacky that I was against a Swede marrying a Dinarid Albanian? I don't think so, since they often agrees on me with sticking to each etnicity.
    AHHT! You went and did it! You started this whole question with whether or not Europid subraces should 'mingle' with one another; then you added a nationality; and then called the whole thing an ethnicity.

*Europeans take note: You do this at least as much as Americans.

About the last question, that has already happened. Why don't you ask Brännvin if the "Dinarids" in Landskrona have made the country flourish or not.
    Because I already know what he'll say. Anyway, you did it again: the problems of Landskrona have to do with Dinarids?. And besides, there are Dinariform individuals indigenous to Sweden and greater Scandinavia: Dinarisation is a process.
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    I am sure you can find Swedish 'dinarics' if you try harder. Lundman, old nutty professor, recorded occurences of hook-nosed individuals, in his opinion resembling Turks, in remote places in Dalarna where no foreign influx was known.
    They do exist, but I would say they are few. A larger amount can probably be dinaricized though, I guess.

Anyway, in that case I wouldn't be against. But that is my opinion and no ones else. Some people might have different views.

Last Online
    11-19-2014 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    I would have guessed the existence of such types in the regions bordering the sea, it would definitely be easier to explain such occurence due the Megalithic raiders during the Chalcolithic/Bronze age. But Dalarna is a inland region bordering Norway, it's definitely way more puzzling.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

AHHT! You went and did it! You started this whole question with whether or not Europid subraces should 'mingle' with one another; then you added a nationality; and then called the whole thing an ethnicity.

*Europeans take note: You do this at least as much as Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternSwede
    Anyway, in that case I wouldn't be against. But that is my opinion and no ones else. Some people might have different views.
    Because I already know what he'll say. Anyway, you did it again: the problems of Landskrona have to do with Dinarids?. And besides, there are Dinariform individuals indigenous to Sweden and greater Scandinavia: Dinarisation is a process.
    Considering that I put smileys and wrote "more seriously" afterwards, I thought my sarcasm was obvious. It seems that I was wrong though...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    I would have guessed the existence of such types in the regions bordering the sea, it would definitely be easier to explain such occurence due the Megalithic raiders during the Chalcolithic/Bronze age. But Dalarna is a inland region bordering Norway, it's definitely way more puzzling.
    Actually insofar as Dinarisation is a process, it should be expected in mountainous and pre-mountainous regions which boded nicely for the animal stock of ancient populations, the decendants of these ancient herding populations surviving in Dalarna.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Because I already know what he'll say.
    Ding dong, american , you've none idea of my opinions, so do not try anything there out of your ass, american ..

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information