Received: 8
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb God & Caesar -- Christ's own words

In reference to these two threads:
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9260
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=901465

I offer my own perspective.

The shared presence of God/Church and Caesar/State in our lives does not offend me. (Consider both the Kingdom of England and the Church of England as being the Twin Towers of English civilisation; revolt of this should only be indication that neither fits the people--populism, popular sovereignty is the best marker, not artificial class/caste war fomented by intelligentsia) There is a reason why rulers and politicians have continued using pagan symbols for coats of arms and why the Cross is a symbol for the Faith shared by the people. Both forms of symbolism respect the heritage of the people. It is consistent to praise the genealogical origins of mankind and our attachment or conviction in God likewise.

See here for an example of Olaf Sihtricson/Amlaib Cuaran, ruler of Norsemen not under direct rule of the Fairhair dynasty in Norway, i.e. Olaf was viking arch-chief in the world which vikings actually practiced their fearsome fury, while those feeble old farts and queerboys stayed at home in Norway crying about how hard life was in the North:

That clearly shows either Odin's Hugin or Munin from the Raven Banner being one side of the same coin as the Cross of Christ.

Here below, is more proof of my position:

It takes the best of both in God and Caesar and affords them proper respect and fealty. God, represented by the Cross and Caesar, represented by Mjolnir, absolutely do them both honours, by mutual recognition. Of course, according to the 10 Commandments and words of the Lord Jesus Christ, the 1st and 2nd Commandments are most important: Love God and love your neighbour (i.e. Caesar), rendering unto both as befits them. God is obviously before man because Caesar cannot Create himself, but is a product. Caesar did not invent God, because something large cannot be formed by something small, only the opposite--even in human reproduction this applies.

Gentile converts to Christianity, whether Latin or Germanic, or what-have-you, consistently approved of the theory that their version of the gods were venerated ancestors, all of whom stemmed from Adam as a neutral ancestor for all mankind, but only to the Creator could they logically offer sacrifice and piety, for the worship of man is idolatry as man is only a copy or fax of God made in His own hands. It is not the creation that Christians worship. The natural world is only a product of the upernatural, i.e. "uber/upper" natural. That means men who believe in God are not debasing themselves for finite objects and slave to either eachother, or the elements of environment, but that only with God's help, do we rise above the baseness and vulgar sin of carbon life forms. One must know of the Holy Spirit to understand why it is imperative to follow the Father and His Son.

Nihilism is false, because there is no nothingness. Belief is the acceptance of lessons that still need learning. Belief IS science, for we otherwise just deny all. Why argue about the sky being blue? Objective truth absolutely equates with it and the fool decides that playing "clever" will change the nature of what is there.

The "sixth sense" is the sapiens part of homo sapiens, cognate with sophistication. Throw that out of the window and man is reduced to the same status of animals we call property. The simple fact is, nihilism (i.e. atheism, agnosticism) cannot change reality to debase mankind. Their actions towards debasing mankind is called tyranny...secular humanism thus reached its peak with the worship of Roman emperors, especially those still living, like Caligula. Sure, they had real power, but not enough to save their own lives by the imperial guards. Humility can save your life.

What does nihilism have to offer, rather than take away? Nihilism proposes cloning, biotechnology and the formulation of a Gattaca-like world, the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement, where Earth would become a "UOV", or Unmanned Orbital Vehicle. Nietzche and Schopenhauer are Architects of the Culture of Death! With Globalist Transhumanism "on the way", you had best be on guard for your very life in this respect. Everybody knows that eugenic preservation cannot be properly achieved by wiping out our own existance and submitting to supplantation by the work of mankind's hands, that being invention, itself even less worthy of respect than God's creation, thus, only God should be held in the esteem reserved for His Throne and not under subversion of Satan.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-13-2017 @ 01:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Great Britain & Ireland
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Yorkshire
    Y-DNA
    R1b?
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Alt-Right
    Hero
    Gladstone
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

An interesting comparison came to me, about the pen being mighter than the sword:

Pen: God/Church/Religion
    Sword: Caesar/State/Politics

Thread Information