Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are Germanic people taller, stronger, and better looking, and smarter than other Europeans?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2015 @ 10:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Durham City
    Hero
    Melonhead the Messiah
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,480
    Given: 1,373

25 Not allowed!

Default Why are Germanic people taller, stronger, and better looking, and smarter than other Europeans?

I have always found myself pondering the Germanic race's clear superiority, physically and intellectually, to the other, lesser races of Europe. Germanic nations were the primary factor in European advancement and dominance over the rest of the world, the Germanic element is what has made Europe truly great.

THE GERMANIC MAN

The Germanic man is characterized by shrewdness and intelligence, practical ingenuity, intrepidness, an amiable but somewhat detached demeanor, humbleness, bravery, honesty, and perhaps most importantly, his stark rationality and ability to maintain (even under extreme duress) his characteristic unwavering determination. The Germanic man possesses impartiality in his judgements, and he thinks carefully before he acts. For the Germanic man, decision making is a meticulous and carefully considered process. He also posses an extraordinary strength of will.

Physically, the Germanic man is notable for his imposing height, considerable strength and brawn, his robustness and fairness of face, and his noble countenance. The Germanic man is objectively more beautiful than men of lesser heritage.

_________

THE MEDITERRANEAN MAN

Conversely, the Mediterranean man is characterized by emotional outbursts that diminish his ability to reason, and a smug, self-assured, pretentious demeanor. The Mediterranean man is over-confident to a fault, unable to comprehend and take into account his own imperfection, and this often leads to his utter ruin, as can be seen in the "barbarian" conquest of the once great Roman Empire. He is proud when even when he has nothing to be proud of, and is often mocked for his delusional detachment from reality.

Physically, the Meditarranian men is short, swarthy, stocky, and can often be somewhat thin and frail. He can be handsome in some cases, while in other cases he can be almost comically disproportionate in his features. His arrogance can perhaps be a form of compensation for his physical insecurities.

________

THE SLAVIC MAN

Finally, we come to the Slavic man. The Slavic man is renowned for his stubborn courage, but this is perhaps his only redeeming quality. He is generally recognized as dull, plodding, and lacking in creativity. He often comes off as unfriendly and unwilling to relate to people different from himself. The Slavic man shows a clear tendency to compliance and unquestioning (and often irrational) loyalty. He is often irresolute and shows no aspirations of raising his station in life. He is content to stay where he is and do as he has always done. He is crude and direct.
    Any deviation from these tendencies is likely due to the Germanic strain present in certain Slavic groups, such as the Russian aristocracy.

Physically, the Slavic man is widely known for his unattactive features, and many men of Slavic descent can be repulsively ugly.

Discuss.
    Last edited by McCauley; 12-18-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2014 @ 09:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,411
    Given: 813

17 Not allowed!

Aren't the strongest men in the world from Poland and Eastern Europe though? I saw a lot of slavic names last time I tuned in to World's Strongest Man in ESPN at least...

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Durham City
    Hero
    Melonhead the Messiah
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baluarte View Post
    Aren't the strongest men in the world from Poland and Eastern Europe though? I saw a lot of slavic names last time I tuned in to World's Strongest Man in ESPN at least...
    Read the entire post please.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up

12 Not allowed!

The title: "Why are Germanic people taller, stronger, and better looking, and smarter than other Europeans?"

The first line: "I have always found myself pondering the Germanic race's clear superiority, physically and intellectually, to the other, lesser races of Europe"

-------

Question seem to be flawed in its premises so I can't answer it. I pointed out a quick thing one can verify: The strongest weightlifters and built men tend to come from a Slavic/East European background, thus questioning the "stronger" part of your title.

"Taller" can be verified through average height charts. And probably you're right. We might inquire into their nutrition, habits or historical growth (Brits were taller than Scandos 100 years ago for example).

"Better looking" is quite subjective and it would take a lot of description to figure out if they are, and once that's done (if it's doable at all) it would require aestheticians to explain it.

Finally "smarter" can have different meanings, and since I'm not sure which one you're referring to, I skipped it.

Hence, I asked you the only question I'm qualified to ask you, and I will repeat it here:

I tend to notice the strongest men in the world do not have a Germanic background. Why then, do you argue that Germanians are the strongest?

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

5 Not allowed!

Germanics are pure Europeans, well Meds are mixed with shorter Arabians and Levantines, and Slavs are actually true Aryans.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Durham City
    Hero
    Melonhead the Messiah
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The title: "Why are Germanic people taller, stronger, and better looking, and smarter than other Europeans?"

The first line: "I have always found myself pondering the Germanic race's clear superiority, physically and intellectually, to the other, lesser races of Europe"

-------

Question seem to be flawed in its premises so I can't answer it. I pointed out a quick thing one can verify: The strongest weightlifters and built men tend to come from a Slavic/East European background, thus questioning the "stronger" part of your title.

"Taller" can be verified through average height charts. And probably you're right. We might inquire into their nutrition, habits or historical growth (Brits were taller than Scandos 100 years ago for example).

"Better looking" is quite subjective and it would take a lot of description to figure out if they are, and once that's done (if it's doable at all) it would require aestheticians to explain it.

Finally "smarter" can have different meanings, and since I'm not sure which one you're referring to, I skipped it.

Hence, I asked you the only question I'm qualified to ask you, and I will repeat it here:

I tend to notice the strongest men in the world do not have a Germanic background. Why then, do you argue that Germanians are the strongest?
    Please read the entire post.

Also, it is only my opinion, but I believe that the Germanic man is superior in every aspect.

Last Online
    06-05-2020 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleohaimos
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-CTS9219>BY611
    Politics
    Drenicak
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,544
    Given: 3,463

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    Germanics are pure Europeans, well Meds are mixed with shorter Arabians and Levantines, and Slavs are actually true Aryans.
    Slavs are hybrid between Tatars-Bugars-Avars with Aryans, so they are the least "Aryan" of all Europeans.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCauley View Post
    You keep asking me to read the post even if I did so from the beginning. Why?

Like I said previously in my other 2 posts. You argue that the "Germanic man" is the strongest physically (one of your 4 title assertions) yet the evidence I know of seems to contradict this. Why do you argue that then? Do you have evidence to prove it?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Durham City
    Hero
    Melonhead the Messiah
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Like I said previously in my other 2 posts. You argue that the "Germanic man" is the strongest physically (one of your 4 title assertions) yet the evidence I know of seems to contradict this. Why do you argue that then? Do you have evidence to prove it?
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Vikings are my proof.

Last Online
    06-05-2020 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleohaimos
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-CTS9219>BY611
    Politics
    Drenicak
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,544
    Given: 3,463

3 Not allowed!

Well, Germanics are indeed far Superior to the aforementioned groups. Just take a look at Europe for few seconds and if you can't see it, then you can't be helped.
    Last edited by Skerdilaid; 12-18-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information