Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roma Gypsies falsification claims (for asing)

Last Online
    02-25-2020 @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ignorant
    Ancestry
    Nobody cares.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kansas
    Taxonomy
    Ignorant
    Politics
    Unaffiliated
    Religion
    Non religious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,443
    Given: 2,251

0 Not allowed!

Just my 2 cents.

Since the white Roma girl found in Greece I have been reading a lot about the Roma people (which I did not even know they existed in Europe before that). It appear to me that the Roma people relate to the Chicano in the US. They are a group that due to the circumstances were separated from their original ethnic and trapped into a foreign culture. The result is a new ethnic group that it is not accepted by the old and new land.

In the Chicano case, these were people from Mexico that were absorbed by the US when the states were transferred. States such as California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas have Chicano communities that still claim to be Mexican, however, they are not seen as Mexican by true Mexicans. Since they never assimilated to the American culture, they are seen as different by the rest of America.

In the Roma case, they left India a long time ago, now there are trapped and unwelcome in Europe. Indian does not see them as Indians anymore.

In a sense Roma and Chicano share a similar situation, except that Chicanos in the US are considered a protected minority and they receive more benefits than the average Joe.
    "I don't dislike you, I simple don't care!"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,550
    Given: 9,910

2 Not allowed!

This is how REAL Gypsies look like:

Obvious Australoid admixture. Mother of:

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,293
    Given: 59,050

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    This is how REAL Gypsies look like:

Obvious Australoid admixture. Mother of:
    all gypsies and indians have australoid admixture, so what? you look down on them for it because you are a racist honkey piece of german/eastern european shit. better australoid then white

Last Online
    04-13-2015 @ 01:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 547
    Given: 250

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrswan View Post
    So there is no place for mixed race people in india? You know that all indians are mixed race, no? Define "pure" indian, indians are not pure and neither monolithic because they have different admixture levels depending on the individual and ethnic group, roma cluster along the southindian-caucasoid cline and their looks fits in india way better then in any other world region. Stop talking BS.
    Yes, but you all pushed off 900-1000 years ago, and retain jack-squat Indian traits. Stop trying to latch onto an ethnicity and assignment which is not yours. You are BS'ing way too much here, IM. You putting your meta-Ethnicity as INDIC, sounds dumb and desperate, IM. The ANI/ASI we carry is paleolithic in nature, from two divergent groups varying in time and position. Reich et al and the paper they submitted makes this quite apparent and crystal..! That is as mixed as we are. You all are mixed, much later so, newer. So are hybrid of higher order than us, though Roma should exhibit ANI/ASI in varying degrees. I carry Balochi at ~25-30% in my admixture, that does not mean I start to identify as a Baloch...! There is nothing Indic in you. Not even 1%. Get over it.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,550
    Given: 9,910

1 Not allowed!

all gypsies and indians have australoid admixture, so what? you look down on them for it because you are a racist honkey piece of german/eastern european shit. better australoid then white
    Go back to India, Mr. Squat We both know you don't belong to White man's land...

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by asingh View Post
    Yes, but you all pushed off 900-1000 years ago, and retain jack-squat Indian traits. Stop trying to latch onto an ethnicity and assignment which is not yours. You are BS'ing way too much here, IM. You putting your meta-Ethnicity as INDIC, sounds dumb and desperate, IM. The ANI/ASI we carry is paleolithic in nature, from two divergent groups varying in time and position. Reich et al and the paper they submitted makes this quite apparent and crystal..! That is as mixed as we are. You all are mixed, much later so, newer. So are hybrid of higher order than us, though Roma should exhibit ANI/ASI in varying degrees. I carry Balochi at ~25-30% in my admixture, that does not mean I start to identify as a Baloch...! There is nothing Indic in you. Not even 1%. Get over it.
    No you sound dumb and desperate because every official source acknowledges the Romas Indic or Indo-Aryan Ethnic Group. There is no discussion about it. I dont even know why i discuss it with a anti-roma fanatic like you. Not even 1% and such, lol.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    05-07-2019 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dard
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Irano-Nordid and Med intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 458

1 Not allowed!

Swan at the end of the day you should believe in what you are, you don't need constant confirmation from others. At the end of the day its you who decides your identity not others.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    05-07-2019 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dard
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Irano-Nordid and Med intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 458

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    hes mexican but looks south asian, many indomestizos in Mexico in fact look south asian, maybe i can do a thread about it so you can see, it depends on the amerindian subtype, it occurs more among margid/pueblid indomestizos

here is another mexican, he looks like a Bollywood actor, he looks like he can be related to Sharukh Khan
    looooooooool he does hahaha, yes many your right many Mestizos , esp Mexican ones look South Asian, the combination of gracile indid and paleo mongolid gives that mestizo look.
    What is an indo mestizo, the guy looks like a typical Mexican otherwise, the ones in Dallas are like that many times.

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo07 View Post
    Swan at the end of the day you should believe in what you are, you don't need constant confirmation from others. At the end of the day its you who decides your identity not others.
    i didnt asked him for confirmation he came up attacking me for what i said. and he confuses things like taxonomy, meta-ethnicity, ethnicity, nationality, culture etc.
    roma=ethnicity (like jatt or punjabi sikh or kashmiri pandit)
    indian=nationality like austrian or romanian or pakistani or american
    indid=sub-racial classification like weddid, nordid etc.
    indic=meta-ethnicity like romance or germanic

he says "roma are nothing indian not indid not indic etc." and that im dumb and attacks me for my profile. he also speaks like a racist asshole and attacks romas for being "mixed" or "hybrids/mongrels/mutts" etc. as if he read too much hitler. for their little bit extra-caucasian ancestry when all indians have caucasian ancestry. well romas might be genetically mixed (but im not convinced that all are so heavily mixed) but they sure as hell look predominantly indid/weddid/indo-brachid/indo-afghan etc. various sub-races from southasia at least where im from, i have no reason to lie, the pictures on google are heavily biased towards lighter phenotypes in real life i dont see white skinned roma with obvious euro traits. read coon what he wrote about romas in his chapter and how he classified them. also their meta-ethnicity is indic or indo-aryan and i never said they are "indian" by ethnicity or nationality, their ethnicity is roma and their nationality is usually a european country or USA etc.

Last Online
    04-13-2015 @ 01:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 547
    Given: 250

0 Not allowed!

No you sound dumb and desperate because every official source acknowledges the Romas Indic or Indo-Aryan Ethnic Group. There is no discussion about it. I dont even know why i discuss it with a anti-roma fanatic like you. Not even 1% and such, lol.
    You can be kewl and hippie and write it in your meta-ethnicity. But if you wandered in India and called yourself one, you would probably be stared at and laughed at. I am not anti-Roma. I am based and sound in my realistic logic. It is you who lives a life of disillusionment and murky / foggy ideas...! LOL. Calling yourself, South Asian == BS. Any one who does not agree with you, you call them Anti-Roma and racist. Typical Jew behavior. LOL.

i didnt asked him for confirmation he came up attacking me for what i said. and he confuses things like taxonomy, meta-ethnicity, ethnicity, nationality, culture etc.
    roma=ethnicity (like jatt or punjabi sikh or kashmiri pandit)
    indian=nationality like austrian or romanian or pakistani or american
    indid=sub-racial classification like weddid, nordid etc.
    indic=meta-ethnicity like romance or germanic

he says "roma are nothing indian not indid not indic etc." and that im dumb and attacks me for my profile. he also speaks like a racist asshole and attacks romas for being "mixed" or "hybrids/mongrels/mutts" etc. as if he read too much hitler. for their little bit extra-caucasian ancestry when all indians have caucasian ancestry. well romas might be genetically mixed (but im not convinced that all are so heavily mixed) but they sure as hell look predominantly indid/weddid/indo-brachid/indo-afghan etc. various sub-races from southasia at least where im from, i have no reason to lie, the pictures on google are heavily biased towards lighter phenotypes in real life i dont see white skinned roma with obvious euro traits. read coon what he wrote about romas in his chapter and how he classified them. also their meta-ethnicity is indic or indo-aryan and i never said they are "indian" by ethnicity or nationality, their ethnicity is roma and their nationality is usually a european country or USA etc.
    Romas are mixed. How can you deny that. Irrespective what your/Roma ethnicity is, you cannot call yourself South Asian. Sounds dumb.

Bye, IM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information