I fucking incinerate your heroes.
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,687
    Given: 1,192

1 Not allowed!

Default Multi-Culturalism in the West: A Christmas time disaster story

So its Christmas season, when the family gathers around the fireplace to tell stories of....er.....why multi-culturalism is a disaster in the West. (tr00 story )

Naturally, this story that a family member recently told me will appeal greatly to the TA crowd here, I have no doubt. But every good story needs a title. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of one catchy enough so screw it. Anyway here it goes:

So the story begins with a young Muslim schoolgirl. And this is tr00. She tells my teacher family member this:

"Mrs. teacher, I believe in Santa. And I learned that if you believe in him and are good then he will bring you gifts. I believed in him and I was good, yet when Christmas comes, there is nothing for me. Why does this happen?"

One word for you: Awwwwwwkward. (not to mention somewhat sad to extent but moving along....)

On to story number two:

One Christmas, my teacher relative had all her school children make paper cut out snowmen for her students to take home as part of art class. She even had the Muslim children do this. The next day she asked the children what their parents thought of their art project. The Muslim children spoke up and said: "Our parents took the Snowmen, and threw them away. They told us we could not have such things."

One word for you: Infuriating

So this is how multi-culturalism works out in the West at times. It can place very real and immediate stresses on the school system, particularly among teachers. Sometimes the concept brings forth a type of curiosity between the two cultures other times firm rejection and clashes occur.

I won't tell how my relative dealt with each situation. But am curious: what are your thoughts about these two situations? Have you experienced such culture clashes of such nature during the Holidays?

Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

1 Not allowed!

I remember I was in grade 3 and the teacher asked the class if anyone didn't celebrate Christmas. I was the only person and she gave this activity booklet to work on whereas everyone else received a Christmas themed activity booklet. In retrospect I should have kept my mouth shut. I did however participate in secret Santa that year.

Thread Information