Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    K1C2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,702
    Given: 5,845

2 Not allowed!

and btw my neighbour is friends with Adair. There seems to be plenty that want his head.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-29717598.html

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

3 Not allowed!

I say we unite Ireland. By reconquering the Republic. And Australia. And Canada. And the other Dominions. And the rest of the Commonwealth. Even Rwanda and Mozambique that never belonged to us but are still in the commonwealth. And Egypt and Sudan and our other former colonies that aren't in the commonwealth. And the thirteen colonies. And Vermont and Washington and Oregon and Florida and southern Mississippi and Maine and Hawaii. And the rest of the states. And Calais. And the bits of France we lost by 1558 (like Aquitania and Brittany). And the rest of France. And French Belgium and Switzerland. And regular Belgium and Switzerland. And Germany. And Europe. And the rest of the world.

Then, finally, there will be a global pax. A global Pax Britannica.

God save the Queen.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-23-2015 @ 09:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    American (colonial)
    Ancestry
    English, Scotch-Irish, & German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Wessex
    Y-DNA
    Scots Model R1b-L21-L1335-L1605+
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/Alpine mixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,134
    Given: 12,909

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celxon View Post
    Drunk, that was a terrific post. I might add that some pre-1800s Native Irish people settled in the Appalachians too. I think that this group (Native Irish) was the fourth or fifth largest European group during parts of the colonial era, although they were smaller than the English, Ulster Scottish, and Germans. I don't think that these people just vanished into thin air, and I don't think that they all formed unions with non-White people (former slaves, Native Americans).

yeah there are definitely families with surnames that seem more historically, native Irish in the Appalachian areas and in the South in general. I guess its hard to tell exactly where they came from though without genealogical info. Because in colonial Ulster, though it wasnt the norm, it also wasn't unheard of for Irish Catholics and Protestant settlers to intermarry for various reasons. and like you say, the earlier colonial Irish Catholics in the South would have eventually intermarried with the other settlers just like all of the other European settlers did, at the time.

It's interesting you have native Irish roots in America going back to colonial times. Its rare.
    Since the majority if native Irish settlers came in the early-mid 19th centruy

But there were also a small amount of Jewish settlers in the South from the colonial era too, mostly from England and places with Sephardic Jews.

Its funny how the OLDEST, continuous Catholic population in America (USA) is in the South, which is known for its evangelical Protestantism.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-23-2015 @ 09:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    American (colonial)
    Ancestry
    English, Scotch-Irish, & German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Wessex
    Y-DNA
    Scots Model R1b-L21-L1335-L1605+
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/Alpine mixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,134
    Given: 12,909

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    and btw my neighbour is friends with Adair. There seems to be plenty that want his head.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-29717598.html
    your neighbor is friends with Mad Dog ADAIR!!!!!!??????? DAMN! that's crazy!

and yeah, I'm actually surprised he's still breathing too.
    Last edited by Weedman; 01-06-2014 at 03:19 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 01:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western European
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British, Irish, German, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-M269)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 758
    Given: 1,083

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk-n-Stupid View Post
    yeah there are definitely families with surnames that seem more historically, native Irish in the Appalachian areas and in the South in general. I guess its hard to tell exactly where they came from though without genealogical info. Because in colonial Ulster, though it wasnt the norm, it also wasn't unheard of for Irish Catholics and Protestant settlers to intermarry for various reasons. and like you say, the earlier colonial Irish Catholics in the South would have eventually intermarried with the other settlers just like all of the other European settlers did, at the time.

It's interesting you have native Irish roots in America going back to colonial times. Its rare.
    Since the majority if native Irish settlers came in the early-mid 19th centruy

But there were also a small amount of Jewish settlers in the South from the colonial era too, mostly from England and places with Sephardic Jews.

Its funny how the OLDEST, continuous Catholic population in America (USA) is in the South, which is known for its evangelical Protestantism.
    It has some of the oldest Jewish communities in the country too. As for shared religion, both Catholics and Mainliner Protestants converted to Evangelical forms of Christianity. Of course, there were more of the latter. As for last names, some of them were changed for a variety of reasons. You likely came across this phenomena if you ever looked at an old census or old record. For example, some prefixes were dropped, and more than a few surnames' spellings were butchered by people. Not all of my Native Irish forebears came here during the colonial era. One arrived here in the 1800s, and he represented my last blood tie to Europe.

Why did Catholics and Mainliner Protestants gravitate to Evangelicalism? It was due to a lack of churches, as well as clergy, in isolated regions of colonial/later America. Circuit riders played a big role, as did huge events like the Great Awakening. A lot of descendants of Scots-Irish Presbyterians converted to the forms of Protestantism which are prevalent in their descendants' areas now.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    All that stuff from both sides, has been a plague or a virus on our own culture. Hate it. Don't want some shitty Orange band marching through my street again. Or to see countless FTP or NIRA & IRA slogans on walls.
    Especially when it's all paid and not grass roots at all.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    I say we unite Ireland. By reconquering the Republic. And Australia. And Canada. And the other Dominions. And the rest of the Commonwealth. Even Rwanda and Mozambique that never belonged to us but are still in the commonwealth. And Egypt and Sudan and our other former colonies that aren't in the commonwealth. And the thirteen colonies. And Vermont and Washington and Oregon and Florida and southern Mississippi and Maine and Hawaii. And the rest of the states. And Calais. And the bits of France we lost by 1558 (like Aquitania and Brittany). And the rest of France. And French Belgium and Switzerland. And regular Belgium and Switzerland. And Germany. And Europe. And the rest of the world.

Then, finally, there will be a global pax. A global Pax Britannica.

God save the Queen.
    I say we conquer england, kill every single man except in one remote corner, and set up the women on rape farms to create mullattos to sell to Ivory Coast farmers to make up for what England did to Ireland.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    I say we conquer england, kill every single man except in one remote corner, and set up the women on rape farms to create mullattos to sell to Ivory Coast farmers to make up for what England did to Ireland.
    I say leave the past in the past.

Either that or face our nuclear arsenal, Paddies. And we'll stop bailing you out when your silly monopoly-money currency goes tits-up again.

As for our women, you're welcome to them
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 01:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western European
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British, Irish, German, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-M269)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 758
    Given: 1,083

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    set up the women on rape farms to create mullattos
    That's very grotesque, but there really was a rape room in a house in Indiana in the antebellum era. A male slave had constant sex with a long stream of female slaves. I think that it was owned by a man with the surname of Sanders. I hope and pray that he was no relation to the Colonel!

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celxon View Post
    That's very grotesque, but there really was a rape room in a house in Indiana in the antebellum era. A male slave had constant sex with a long stream of female slaves. I think that it was owned by a man with the surname of Sanders. I hope and pray that he was no relation to the Colonel!
    ...because if he were, you'd have to boycott KFC?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information