Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Why do most Italians have blue eyes and blond/red hair if they are southern European?

Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 11:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,633
    Given: 994

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Well if u see that, you clearly read it wrong. Indeed we don't have a Siberian gg parent to start with.
    I'm using your own glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    I think the problems in general is they don't always place Africa and the mesolithic (eventually east asia too), it makes it so confusing for people. When i read some i would believe Scandinavians are just "Western Bulgarians", it's ridiculous how some interpret pca, when there s no possible interpretation.
    A sample of isolated Berbers with lower than SSA average admix can hardly represent the genetic complexity of Africa and North Africa in particular. Do not wanna sound picky but you've been the first to interprete these PCAs.

Last Online
    10-20-2020 @ 10:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    Funny thing that such hatefull towards italians sardinians exist only on internet, as in real life for example Sardinians have flocked my region with immigration in the 60s and 70s like other south italians.. if it was for me i would send all of those hatefull sardinian back in their land. first the work is for me, the work of my ancesors is for me and not for the others First.

how many tuscans have flocked sardinian with economic imigration in the 60sand 70s? the answer is 0. we stay in our land. because our land till the 2000s had oportunities, created by my ancestors.
    the reason of Sardinian immigration in Tuscany was that your people were unable to run the economy in the countryside which was totally abandoned, Sardinians filled the empty places rebuilding the countryside economy from scratch
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Percivalle View Post
    They are free to feel how they want though. I know enough Sardinians in the real life to get an idea of ​​how Sardinians really think about that.
    Probably some spineless people from Cagliari, why don't you interview someone from Barbagia or from the Goceano?
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 11:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,633
    Given: 994

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mens-Sarda View Post
    the reason of Sardinian immigration in Tuscany was that your people were unable to run the economy in the countryside which was totally abandoned, Sardinians filled the empty places rebuilding the countryside economy from scratch
    Yes, mostly Sardinian shepherds and cheesemakers in south Tuscany (who now identify themselves as locals in most cases), but not olive-oil and wine makers.

Probably some spineless people from Cagliari, why don't you interview someone from Barbagia or from the Goceano?
    Mens Sarda, l'indipendentismo sardo non è che mi appassioni molto. Liberi di fare quello che volete. Ma lo farete davvero? Permettimi di essere libero di dubitarlo e di tenere in cosiderazione anche il parere dei tantissimi sardi che conosco.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Mostly Sardinian shepherds and cheesemakers in south Tuscany (who now identify themselves as locals in most cases), but not olive-oil and wine makers.
    well, Sardinia is mostly famous for cheese, less for wine, and not for oil (even if there are some outstanding wine and oil productions)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

Il Federalismo farebbe bene a tutta l'italia

I sardi vennero qua a fare i pastori inizialmente; si esattamente quando in toscana le campagne vennero abbandonate per andare in città.

Forse la Sardegna ce la farebbe a stare anche da sola.. sono 3 gatti e potrebbero vivere di solo turismo

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

well, Sardinia is mostly famous for SHEEPS and therefore for sheep's cheeses, less for wine, and not for oil (even if there are some outstanding wine and oil productions)
    corrected

there are more sheeps than humans in Sardinia

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,460
    Given: 5,723

1 Not allowed!

I'm using your own glasses.

A sample of isolated Berbers with lower than SSA average admix can hardly represent the genetic complexity of Africa and North Africa in particular. Do not wanna sound picky but you've been the first to interprete these PCAs.
    They are where they should be and where other N.Africans would be, the difference is your pca is actually weighted with a N.African/SSA signal, when the other pca isn't, Bedouins aren't in the same place for this reason. Mozabite and Morrocans being slightly closer to Europe than Bedouins on yours is due to them have significantly more paleo/meso euro eventhough they have more SSA, which are the two most opposite elements. That's not an interpretation it's how it works.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Da noi in Toscana invece non mi sembra che abbiamo un termine equivalente di Maureddo/a

Forse Persivalle può aiutarmi

Mi sa che diciamo direttamente "Marocchino" a chi è esotico sullo scuro

Marocchino capita che lo diciamo però anche a chi è del sud Italia (ovviamente solo i toscani da tante emersioni capita ce lo dichino..)(in tono/modo benevolo però; non a offesa)

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread Information