to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Should we bring Mengele back for fun

But what if the very same inhumane, sadistic experiments were conducted on fully consenting German civilians? Members of the Nazi Party? Members of the SS? Fellow Nazi doctors? Would we have risen equally indignantly against this barbarous research, this consensual crime - or would we have been more inclined to embrace its conclusions and benefit from them?

http://www.globalpolitician.com/2579...eriments-nazis.

Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 02:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Europe
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain.
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

That's such a big "if",that I don't know if you are asking this seriously...do you think it's very easy to find people willing to get chloroform injected in their hearts,or frozen to death,or having their eyes injected with colorant substances? I don't know about you,but I find these testimonies quite discouraging:
    "Dr. Mengele had always been more interested in Tibi. I am not sure why - perhaps because he was the older twin. Mengele made several operations on Tibi. One surgery on his spine left my brother paralyzed. He could not walk anymore. Then they took out his sexual organs. After the fourth operation, I did not see Tibi anymore. I cannot tell you how I felt. It is impossible to put into words how I felt. They had taken away my father, my mother, my two older brothers - and now, my twin ..."
    "He grabbed her by the neck and proceeded to beat her head to a bloody pulp. He hit her, slapped her, boxed her, always her head - screaming at the top of his voice, 'You want to escape, don’t you. You can’t escape now. You are going to burn like the others, you are going to croak, you dirty Jew.'
    As I watched, I saw her two beautiful, intelligent eyes disappear under a layer of blood. And in a few seconds, her straight, pointed nose was a flat, broken, bleeding mass. Half an hour later, Dr. Mengele returned to the hospital. He took a piece of perfumed soap out of his bag and, whistling gaily with a smile of deep satisfaction on his face, he began to wash his hands ..."
    "Mengele ran a butcher shop - major surgeries were performed without anesthesia. Once, I witnessed a stomach operation - Mengele was removing pieces from the stomach, but without any anesthetic. Another time, it was a heart that was removed, again, without anesthesia. It was horrifying. Mengele was a doctor who became mad because of the power he was given. Nobody ever questioned him - why did this one die? Why did that one perish? The patients did not count. He professed to do what he did in the name of science, but it was a madness on his part ..."

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Matritensis View Post
    That's such a big "if",that I don't know if you are asking this seriously...do you think it's very easy to find people willing to get chloroform injected in their hearts,or frozen to death,or having their eyes injected with colorant substances? I don't know about you,but I find these testimonies quite discouraging:
    Pathetic to say the least.
    No, not to bring him back,but should we not learn from the experiments and use them.

Such hideous abuse of human subjects is unlikely ever to be repeated. The data thus gathered is unique. Should it be discarded and ignored, having been obtained so objectionably? Should it be put to good use and thus render meaningful the ultimate sacrifices made by the victims?

Last Online
    01-30-2013 @ 04:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    At my fathers side, we are all pure norwegians back to the black plague
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Rogaland
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Åsatru
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Such hideous abuse of human subjects is unlikely ever to be repeated. The data thus gathered is unique. Should it be discarded and ignored, having been obtained so objectionably? Should it be put to good use and thus render meaningful the ultimate sacrifices made by the victims?
    Yes, we should use the results, he might've been mad and done a lot of sick shit, but he did have some results that are worth taking care of, if it's for the ultimate sacrifice by the victims or not, I do not care as long as his results is taken care for.
    :Visi neinn, sithan mathr fylgja neinn:
    :Fylgja neinn, sithan mathr visi neinn:
    :Hvarfa vith til mathr, etha fagna mathr:

Gifts does not need to be great, one does often get compliments to few

This one is machine and nerve, and got a mind concluded.
    This one is but flesh and faith, and are the more deluded.

Last Online
    11-25-2010 @ 04:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Central European
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Chrom-Mangan
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Another case of Disneyland History.

"If Germany re-establishes her trade in the next 50 years, we shall have fought the war (WW1) in vain
    ."
    Winston Churchill interviewed by the London Times in 1919

"This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years"
    French marshal Ferdinand Foch on the Treaty of Versailles in 1919

"Our ideal is to round Poland off with frontiers on the Oder in the West and the Neisse in Lausatia, and to reincorporate Prussia, from the Pregel to the Spree. In this war no prisoners will be taken, there will be no room for humanitarian feelings. We shall surprise the whole world in our war with Germany."
    Polish newspaper Mosarstwowiecz (1930), three years before Hitler's rise to power.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Europe
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain.
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The knowledge has been used already,so the question is pointless.The data collected by the Japanese "researchers" in similar circumstances bought the pardon and freedom of many of the torturers.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Europe
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain.
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have another question.What if we could use our ears to fly? please discuss.That is as serious as the last question in the article.

Last Online
    11-26-2009 @ 09:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

I doubt anything valuable to modern medicine came out of his sick experiments. Would he have been reviled if it wasn't Jews? I think so. We hear about the early gassing of Germans with Down Syndrome and other mental defects and I doubt people give that short shrift. Thats one of the best arguments against the idea of putting eugenics into practice. It becomes monstorous.

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Default Some apricians must be the first to go in this program

Yes, I think it is necessary, there are some weak people who are not very clever and if they have children with the same brain so feeble minded they must NOT pollute the gene pool, and we HAVE TO do something about it, because otherwise, where is the forum going? Some of you have to go first.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default The nuremberg code

The ten points of the Nuremberg Code

The ten points are, (all from United States National Institutes of Health) [1]
    1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him/her to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonable to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
    The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
    2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
    3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
    4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
    5. No experiment should be conducted where there is a prior reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
    6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
    7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
    8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
    9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
    10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information