International Jewry
    Religion
    Judaism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,177
    Given: 1,124

1 Not allowed!

Isn't that sweet? a parody of a conversation where the males are made to sound like buffoons and the woman, the one woman, is made to sound as an above average female amongst below average males.
    Then we all laugh at how absurd these generalizations all are and we leave, returning to the truths of our own cultural dogmas, knowing that there is no real difference between men and women.

It's all made up, and how foolish we look when we see ourselves in the caricatures the parody forces upon us.

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hierarchalist View Post

Isn't that sweet? a parody of a conversation where the males are made to sound like buffoons and the woman, the one woman, is made to sound as an above average female amongst below average males.
    Then we all laugh at how absurd these generalizations all are and we leave, returning to the truths of our own cultural dogmas, knowing that there is no real difference between men and women.

It's all made up, and how foolish we look when we see ourselves in the caricatures the parody forces upon us.
    To be honest I haven't meet many women that can discuss a subject like that. Women are very prone to fall to pseudo-scientific speech, and often they are biased by their own decision. Of course this is not the norm. I know many very bright girls, my girlfriend for example, but for average female college student it's almost impossible to discuss new ideas with them.

For example, there's this girl on my girlfriend class, friend of my girlfriend, that would sometimes chat with me on Facebook. She often post all this pseudo-intellectual propaganda, like; 'save the animals! let's all turn vegetarian!' and similar themes. I'm not quite sure how does the cognitive and deductive process function on people like this, but if you try another approach with them, they get affected by cognitive dissonance, and they get mad because they cannot understand different points of view.

She once told me: 'I cannot understand how someone can chose partner over race!', and I told her, 'well, I cannot understand how someone can chose partner over wallet and abs either.' That got her thinking quite some time.

Retard Assassin
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-07-2015 @ 04:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Über Kike
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    International Jewry
    Religion
    Judaism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
    To be honest I haven't meet many women that can discuss a subject like that. Women are very prone to fall to pseudo-scientific speech, and often they are biased by their own decision. Of course this is not the norm. I know many very bright girls, my girlfriend for example, but for average female college student it's almost impossible to discuss new ideas with them.

For example, there's this girl on my girlfriend class, friend of my girlfriend, that would sometimes chat with me on Facebook. She often post all this pseudo-intellectual propaganda, like; 'save the animals! let's all turn vegetarian!' and similar themes. I'm not quite sure how does the cognitive and deductive process function on people like this, but if you try another approach with them, they get affected by cognitive dissonance, and they get mad because they cannot understand different points of view.

She once told me: 'I cannot understand how someone can chose partner over race!', and I told her, 'well, I cannot understand how someone can chose partner over wallet and abs either.' That got her thinking quite some time.

Women are the simplest creatures out there. Simple is feminine.

Look at philosophy and science. What thinking dominates?

Women adapt to whatever is given. They are pragmatic in the sense that they restrict their perspective to a very small temporal space and a very linear perspective. It is why men dominate, because they have a wider event horizon. Women make do. All they see are immediate relationships as they pertain to them. This is why women don't excel in anything beyond sex and relationships. They are frivolous. That is why their passions and loyalties and loves are unpredictable and shallow.

Last Online
    08-17-2015 @ 08:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    anglo, irish
    Ethnicity
    white
    Ancestry
    Britain and Ireland
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 298
    Given: 70

1 Not allowed!

The end of western civilization was sealed as soon as women got the vote,they have simply been voting themselves a pay rise ever since.Emotions before logic.

Retard Assassin
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Über Kike
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    International Jewry
    Religion
    Judaism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rob211080 View Post
    The end of western civilization was sealed as soon as women got the vote,they have simply been voting themselves a pay rise ever since.Emotions before logic.
    The reason feminism has become such a viable ideal is not because of its logic or transcending virtuousness but because human meddling has made it possible to control female conception and it has found alternative, more subtle methods to integrate males into the system.

Retard Assassin
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Über Kike
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    International Jewry
    Religion
    Judaism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bump

Retard Assassin
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Über Kike
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    International Jewry
    Religion
    Judaism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Francis Parker Yockey wrote

Liberalism is an escape from hardness into softness, from masculinity into femininity, from History to herd-grazing, from reality into herbivorous dreams, from Destiny into Happiness. Nietzsche, in his last and greatest work, designated the 18th century as the century of feminism, and immediately mentioned Rousseau, the leader of the mass-escape from Reality. Feminism itself — what is it but a means of feminizing man? If it makes women man-like, it does so only by transforming man first into a creature whose only concern is with his personal economics and his relation to “society,” i.e., a woman. “Society” is the element of woman, it is static and formal, its contests are purely personal, and are free from the possibility of heroism and violence. Conversation, not action; formality, not deeds. How different is the idea of rank used in connection with a social affair, from when it is applied on a battlefield! In the field, it is fate-laden; in the salon it is vain and pompous. A war is fought for control, social contests are inspired by feminine vanity and jealousy to show that one is “better” than someone else.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information