Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    No, it was a joke. OBVIOUSLY feminists believe in gender equality. Jesus
    Glad to hear that, I dislike promiscuity, be from a man or a woman. Promiscuity equates weak character, some might argue it's the natural order of things, what humans are designed for, but the same people who advocate promiscuity as natural would advocate a lot of unnatural behaviors. Quite funny actually.
    'It's time to chew ass' - Dick Kickem

Last Online
    11-03-2017 @ 03:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Norway, England, Netherlands, Germany
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H13b1
    Hero
    Caterina Sforza, Hypatia, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,063
    Given: 826

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
    Glad to hear that, I dislike promiscuity, be from a man or a woman. Promiscuity equates weak character, some might argue it's the natural order of things, what humans are designed for, but the same people who advocate promiscuity as natural would advocate a lot of unnatural behaviors. Quite funny actually.
    Well biologically men SHOULD be promiscuous while the opposite is true for women. But we're in a social contract and we're supposed to not sleep around. I have a hard time with the concept of morality being entirely inherent after studying behavior for so long. I can't see us as anything other than animals. Smart animals, but nonetheless.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

0 Not allowed!

Oh you mean these promiscuous Chinese bitches? That's what feminists aspire for?
    Are the Mosuo men getting a bad deal too?

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well biologically men SHOULD be promiscuous while the opposite is true for women. But we're in a social contract and we're supposed to not sleep around. I have a hard time with the concept of morality being entirely inherent after studying behavior for so long. I can't see us as anything other than animals. Smart animals, but nonetheless.
    I agree, but at the same time I told you in my last post I dislike the way people arrange things just to favor their agendas, some things are cool as nature intended them to be, and some others are not. I don't get that. You cannot modify reality to your convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by sibylle88 View Post
    Are the Mosuo men getting a bad deal too?
    It depends, for me, I couldn't live like that, i'm pretty aggressive and I never liked sharing, but I suppose for more passive and receptive guy would be paradise, like for example many men nowadays don't want to work and want their partner to bring the income. I'm not against that, neither i'm in favor, it just wouldn't work for me.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H13b1
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I agree, but at the same time I told you in my last post I dislike the way people arrange things just to favor their agendas, some things are cool as nature intended them to be, and some others are not. I don't get that. You cannot modify reality to your convenience.

It depends, for me, I couldn't live like that, i'm pretty aggressive and I never liked sharing, but I suppose for more passive and receptive guy would be paradise, like for example many men nowadays don't want to work and want their partner to bring the income. I'm not against that, neither i'm in favor, it just wouldn't work for me.
    I understand, but the social contract IS arranging things to fit society's agenda, which is a good thing *sometimes*. If a behavior is natural, as in men needing to get rid of their surplus sperm and thus are naturally inclined to be more promiscuous, then going against the grain to conform to a monogamous relationship is a guarantee of some outliers somewhere and for those cultures where it works for them, you'll see no natural problems arise from it. What you perceive as natural or beneficial just depends on the culture in which you grew up.

In any case, I couldn't do it either.

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I understand, but the social contract IS arranging things to fit society's agenda, which is a good thing *sometimes*. If a behavior is natural, as in men needing to get rid of their surplus sperm and thus are naturally inclined to be more promiscuous, then going against the grain to conform to a monogamous relationship is a guarantee of some outliers somewhere and for those cultures where it works for them, you'll see no natural problems arise from it. What you perceive as natural or beneficial just depends on the culture in which you grew up.

In any case, I couldn't do it either.
    I agree. I don't even think there's a problem with society, I probably just came to the world in a wrong place, wrong time and with the wrong ideas. I'm still hoping to be rescued tho, hopefully someone takes me back to my planet.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H13b1
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I agree. I don't even think there's a problem with society, I probably just came to the world in a wrong place, wrong time and with the wrong ideas. I'm still hoping to be rescued tho, hopefully someone takes me back to my planet.
    I see you've been listening to Bowie's Life on Mars! It's always spoken to me as well. Lol One day we'll make to our correct planets.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-17-2023 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Maltese
    Country
    Malta
    Religion
    Zen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 6,583

2 Not allowed!

In the regards of gender supremacy, i don't regard that that what feminism is for. but the feminism movement is a belief in which women should be treated equal to men in human rights and throughout the world it is still not so.
    100 years ago, women couldn't vote, they didn't work, born simply to be a mother later on.. so i find feminism extremely helpful as it is meant to better women's lives and allow them the same aspirations that men enjoy, why not?
    A 100 years ago you say?

Retard Assassin
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-07-2015 @ 04:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Über Kike
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    International Jewry
    Religion
    Judaism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,177
    Given: 1,124

1 Not allowed!

I think feminism in it's foundations was actually a pretty noble movement on which I even could adhere. I believe in equality of opportunities, but if you can't get shit done, good riddance motherfucker. There is no equality in nature, so, in essence any movement advocating equality is 'unnatural', but we are supposed to be mammals with advanced cognitive functions and a bunch of other shit like morals and compassion, so that's why i'm totally in favor of same opportunities for all, tho, I don't like someone less bright than myself, weaker, or too emotionally frail as superior of myself. I dislike the idea, I believe you must earn everything you have with hard work and dedication. There are no freebies in mother nature hommie.

Good points.....But what is the justification for equal opportunities?

Equal Opportunity

What does equal opportunity amounts to? It amounts to creating an artificial parity, as close to the absolute as possible, by using human intervention. This is also called uniformity.

How? by imposing a common behavioral standard, limiting the upper and lower expressions of it, thusly creating mediocrity.
    So, the upper extreme is denied expression, punished for taking advantage of those beneath it or for remaining outside the social paradigm...and the lower extreme being excused or aides to rise up to at least the mediocre standard.

Affirmative action for the Negroes in America, and now this glass ceiling when it comes to gender issues is nothing more than a way of rationalizing the help the inferior must be given to raise them to the level of averageness. This is a deference to weakness. Instead of promoting superior talents and intellects and abilities, the system promotes parity, as to develop internal harmony via uniformity.

Retard Assassin
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-07-2015 @ 04:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Über Kike
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    International Jewry
    Religion
    Judaism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,177
    Given: 1,124

0 Not allowed!

In the regards of gender supremacy, i don't regard that that what feminism is for. but the feminism movement is a belief in which women should be treated equal to men in human rights and throughout the world it is still not so.
    100 years ago, women couldn't vote, they didn't work, born simply to be a mother later on.. so i find feminism extremely helpful as it is meant to better women's lives and allow them the same aspirations that men enjoy, why not?

Thanks for commenting..

Feminism is a branch of egalitarianism. Egalitarianism is the outcrop of Judeo Christian ethos. Bible says we're all created equal under God. In modern systems we're made equal under the State.

Equality

A Fundamental moral meaning of equality, pioneered by Jews, is the equality of masculine and feminine gender qualities. You hear this bullshit all the time when discussing gender issues. "We're different, but Equal". The very term "equal" is an absurdity, as nothing in nature is ever equal. Not even a man is equal to another. Not even twins are exactly the same...not even clones are so.

Equality would seem to implicate an ultimate trajectory of evolutionary “regression” because equal rights imply the beginning of the end of Darwinian selection.

As for women being granted voting rights & working rights, it has everything to do with Economics, not that we've reached a state of enlightenment, like all progressives would like to believe. The goal of modern systems is to promote the ideal of production/consumption...the former connected to the work-ethic (common with both communist and capitalist economic structures), the latter connected to hedonism and materialism.

If goal is to increase production, what better way to do this than promoting women in the workplace and turning them into wage slaves? How this contributes to the destruction of family in the west is another matter..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information