British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhett Butler View Post
    Nope. Melanesians are Neomelanesid, and Palaemelanesid, clearly no Europids. Polynesids are a mixture of Palaemongolid and Melanesid often.
    That maybe so but I've seen one albino Papuan who happened to have straight blonde hair and long blond beard and could oddly pass for a European.

Even some lighter skin Papuan look as if they were mix race or 75% Caucasoid superficially

Yes the polynesians have nothing to do with caucasoid but yet they look like this so just imagine them with white skin

Again, Yakonids are not Ainuids, they differ from them hugely.
    Doesn't matter. The point is you claim the Japanese Yakonid is a mixture of Japanese and Ainuids type which means they are like different from 99% of Japanese.

And I can also find you anthropologists calling the pure Ainuids Europids. Even Ashley Montagu who you quoted once said the Ainuids were a Caucasoid race. The fact is, Ainuid skulls are closer to Paleolithic Europeans then to Japanese Mongolids.
    Those sources are no longer reliable. I can also show you sources that australian aborigine and dravidians are considered proto-caucasoid.

You say Ainu skull closer to paleolithic Europoid when many claimed it has no relations with caucasoid and claim it as australoid? if they were europoid like you say than why do so many keep contradicting.

Armenians, and Gypsies are Europids at least, but not European, although, with Armenians it's debatable.
    Well at least you agree their Europoid. Armenian and gypsies have partial genetic relation with european where as Ainu have 0% genetic relation.

There is a huge difference between Yakonids, and Ainuids. Yakonids are closer to Mongolid types, especially Nordsinids.
    If it's so huge like you said than why can you spot out the difference where as the Japanese claims the emperor and royal family look just like any Japanese?

It's hard to find colored pictures from the era, but look at old Japanese artwork, and you will see many Yakonids.
    And this is why it isnt't reliable to judge them by their bias non-colored photo

Last Online
    08-30-2014 @ 08:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

I see this (Asian girls)

as more European looking than this (Yemeni crowd)

and its not just the lighter skin either, the Asian people seem to have more Europid features. The hook nose and short forehead found in most people in the middle east is very rare in Europe.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by captainflint View Post
    I see this (Asian girls)

as more European looking than this (Yemeni crowd)

and its not just the lighter skin either, the Asian people seem to have more Europid features. The hook nose and short forehead found in most people in the middle east is very rare in Europe.
    Those girls look pretty Asian to me. They dont look Euro. I have female relatives who look like some of those girls, particularly the one on the far left.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

If anybody thinks that the ruling class of Japan is somehow more Caucasoid than the Japanese as a whole, they are deluded by their own biases unfortunately. Japan is very homogeneous and the ruling class and the general population are of the same racial type.

Last Online
    08-30-2014 @ 08:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Those girls look pretty Asian to me. They dont look Euro. I have female relatives who look like some of those girls, particularly the one on the far left.
    thats the point and they still look more Euro than the middle eastern crowd. I think middle easterner would stick out much more in a Euro crowd but Asian wouldn't.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Japan is very homogeneous and the ruling class and the general population are of the same racial type.
    Well, I have to come back to the forum for a little while to correct this statement.

There are four basic Racial elements in Japan:
    1: Ainuid, strongest in the North.
    2: Palaemongolid, strongest in the South.
    3: Tungid, strongest in the West
    4: Sinid (Nord-Mittelsinid)

Overall, Palaemongolid is the racial base of Japan. This is also usually mixed with Tungid in various degrees to form the Satsumid type, which actually dominates in Japan, and it consist out of both Tungid and Palaemongolid forms which formed specific regional types, more Palaemongolid in the South and more Tungid in the West.

The original Yayoi were predominantly Tungid, but during the time they were coming into Japan, two waves of Mongolids met eachother in Southern Japan, one from Korea which was predominantly Tungid, and also with Sinid (Nordsinid-Mittlesinid) elements, the other from the Islands south of Japan, which was predominantly Palaemongolid. During the Yayoi culture, these Mongolid waves mixed, and in many regions of Japan, all three major Mongolid types (Palaemongolid, Sinid, and Tungid) met each other, and also mixed with Ainuids.

This mixing formed the Satsumid type(s), as I've already mentioned, and also the Yakonid type, a specialized blend of Sinid/Nordsinid with more progressive Palaemongolid and Ainuid admixture and social selection involved. The Yakonid type was very important in the upper class, and the regular Sinid was as well more important in the upper classes, despite it being rarer in the common Japanese. They were both represented strongly in the Samurai for example, and are the ideal in classical Japanese artwork.

The common Japanese have always been Satsumid of course, with Sinid being stronger in some regions. There are always exceptions. Tungid, and Palaemongolid elements have also been seen sometimes in the upper class, and I've seen many old photos of Tungid Samurai, but the majority were Sinid-Yakonid I noticed.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ironic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    wasted to care
    Taxonomy
    MUH TEBID
    Politics
    are the problem
    Hero
    danishmend
    Religion
    is a private matter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,250
    Given: 19,152

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Coyote View Post
    Well, I have to come back to the forum for a little while to correct this statement.

Overall, Palaemongolid is the racial base of Japan. This is also usually mixed with Tungid in various degrees to form the Satsumid type, which actually dominates in Japan, and it consist out of both Tungid and Palaemongolid forms which formed specific regional types, more Palaemongolid in the South and more Tungid in the West.

The original Yayoi were predominantly Tungid, but during the time they were coming into Japan, two waves of Mongolids met eachother in Southern Japan, one from Korea which was predominantly Tungid, and also with Sinid (Nordsinid-Mittlesinid) elements, the other from the Islands south of Japan, which was predominantly Palaemongolid. During the Yayoi culture, these Mongolid waves mixed, and in many regions of Japan, all three major Mongolid types (Palaemongolid, Sinid, and Tungid) met each other, and also mixed with Ainuids.

This mixing formed the Satsumid type(s), as I've already mentioned, and also the Yakonid type, a specialized blend of Sinid/Nordsinid with more progressive Palaemongolid and Ainuid admixture and social selection involved. The Yakonid type was very important in the upper class, and the regular Sinid was as well more important in the upper classes, despite it being rarer in the common Japanese. They were both represented strongly in the Samurai for example, and are the ideal in classical Japanese artwork.

The common Japanese have always been Satsumid of course, with Sinid being stronger in some regions. There are always exceptions. Tungid, and Palaemongolid elements have also been seen sometimes in the upper class, and I've seen many old photos of Tungid Samurai, but the majority were Sinid-Yakonid I noticed.
    That doesn't change the fact that they are ethnically homogenous.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Coyote View Post

I don't agree. I have not seen any particular phenotypic difference between the Japanese elite and the general population. In addition, these racial divisions you mention play no part in their general ethnic identity, the Japanese see themselves as very homogeneous, with no particular ethnic division between their population and ruling elite.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by captainflint View Post
    thats the point and they still look more Euro than the middle eastern crowd. I think middle easterner would stick out much more in a Euro crowd but Asian wouldn't.
    That'd probably depend on the individual then. Some Middle Easterners look quite European, whereas almost all East Asians would not be able to pass for European. But I agree, that some of the ideal phenotypes between Asians and Euros overlap such as having light skin, and a smaller high bridged nose.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 10:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    G-R
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    K2b2
    mtDNA
    N+
    Religion
    none