to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default The new racism

Is there some group of people whose liquidation you'd tolerate? Perhaps some race, religion or creed that deserves punishment, even extermination? What if I told you that such a group exists and you have been taught to silently condone their destruction? Well, there is a group whose persecution you are indoctrinated to tolerate. Atrocities against this group are not to be mentioned in polite company. Murders and rapes against this group are not worthy of detailed TV news reports.
    I am talking about persecution against African whites. Yes, they are Africans – born and bred in Africa. Yes, they are white. And yes, there is a campaign to eradicate their culture, drive them from their land, even murder them.
    But you won't hear about it on the evening news. You won't hear the full story because our media and our culture is racist. You see, white people are guilty of being white. And everything white, European and Christian is bad.
    Or haven't you heard?
    White people are the devil's spawn, the source of all evil in the world, the center-point of suffering, exploitation and war. According to the latest racist formulas, if you reduce the whites and eliminate the influence of "dead white males" from universities, you will liberate mankind from the great oppressor. Then there will be paradise on earth.
    So the campaign against whites, which began many years ago, has advanced through country after country. Perhaps you missed hearing about the anti-white atrocities in Angola. Perhaps the history of Mozambique is unfamiliar to you. Recently, a 4-year-old white farm girl was reported raped and mutilated in South Africa. Did you hear about it?
    There is no reason to get upset, says the new racism. White people have it coming.
    That's right, go back to shopping. The planetary race war aimed at the reduction of one race, above all others, is perfectly justifiable. Europe's past sins help set the stage. The anti-whites, armed with the propaganda of white guilt, are now given a license to kill and rape thousands of innocent people.
    The people of Europe and America are paralyzed with ambivalence.
    No reaction occurs. No effective organ of outrage or countervailing force is brought into existence. An outright genocide against white Africans and their culture can continue in peace. White 4-year-olds will be raped again. They are guilty of being European and (what is worse) Christian. Their skin is pale; their ancestors were colonizers.
    Kill them all! Or shrug and forget about it.
    The whites of Africa are gradually being driven from their land, their country, their homeland. They could have resisted. But now they are like lambs to the slaughter because the whole white world feels the weight of past guilt. Colonialism was bad. Let the white Africans pay the price for this badness. We of Europe and America are liberal now. We no longer care for our race or culture or heritage. We only live for the present. We only want to shop.
    Let our cousins in Africa suffer. Perhaps this will appease the righteous indignation of the non-whites.
    Here is the logic of the new racism. It is a racism that says white is bad, non-white is good. Anyone who stands up for white people is automatically listed with Hitler, who also stood up for white people. The trick here is "guilt by association" and "guilt by skin color."
    Since 1994 blacks have killed over 1,000 white farmers in South Africa. Has there been a peep from the white world? Have American blacks complained about this treatment of a minority population in Africa? Or has a double standard emerged?
    It is an odd thing when humanitarian concern is blotted out by the fact of skin color. And please note: There is no racial solidarity on the white side. Or none that amounts to anything. The great white herd, having liquidated Hitler from its midst, having purged the memory of Nazism and the colonial past, is now ready to be slaughtered and milked in turn.
    It seems that human beings cannot find a middle, reasonable path. We cannot get rid of racism. Instead, we must supplant one evil for another. Previously it was the non-whites who suffered. Now we enter an era in which whites are being tenderized for the spit.
    The madness of one form of prejudice never gives way to reason, but only to another type of prejudice. The same liberals who rant against the evils of the Dark Ages have paved the way to a new Dark Age.
    So let the black Africans exterminate the white Africans. Let an entire African culture go under. Say nothing, do nothing, go along and get along. After all, they're white! They deserve it!
    But behind the anti-white campaign is the specter of communism, a specter that is haunting Africa. It haunts Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Congo and yes, South Africa. And behind communism stands the Red Chinese, the Kremlin, the North Koreans and the Cubans. If you haven't noticed, Russian transports fly regularly into the embattled cities of communist Angola. They are carrying weapons for the communists. The North Koreans are eyeing the uranium mines of the Congo. The Chinese and Russians have quietly aligned themselves with the communist-dominated ANC government of South Africa.
    The race card has been played by one side against another in a global struggle. Today, after playing this card, Western aid will not flow to the pro-Western side in Africa. The strategic Cape sea route, through which the Middle East's oil flows to Europe and America, can now be cut by the growing South African armed forces, which are now in league with Russia and China.
    Are you getting the picture?

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23882

Last Online
    10-04-2017 @ 05:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Something
    Ethnicity
    Something
    Taxonomy
    North-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

I'm reading Coetzee's "Diary of a Bad Year" as we speak.

Let me quote directly from the book:

"In South Africa the situation is in one sense better than in Australia: the handover of farmland from white to black, even if it as to be enforced handover, is a practical possibility there as it is not in Australia."

"Every parcel of land transferred from white to black hands thus seem to mark a step in a process of restuitive justice whose end will be the restoration of the status quo ante."

Granted, this is written by a character, but if you read between the lines, you realise that this is Coetzee's voice in a fictional costume.

Now this is a thinly-veiled case for collective guilt. Coetzee travels around the world collecting prizes while pushing for a modern version of "the Jews killed Jesus that's why I hate them"*. I'm not one to confound art as theme and art as presentation, so I'll succinctly say that my point is that guilt has eroded the mind of the South African representatives to the world. Your intelligentsia projects the image of "We deserve it" to the rest of the planet, so why would the world think otherwise? You have to have your grievances heard by the world but your people doubt, while the blacks rarely do in their motives.

* Which should be "the Romans killed Jesus" because crucificxion was the Roman punishment for political offenses. The Jews punished religious offenses with stoning.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred_Lunatic View Post
    Is there some group of people whose liquidation you'd tolerate?
    Absolutely. Wahabbi and other fundamentalist Muslims along with fundamentalist and hardline intolerant Christians of any stripe. I'd gladly oversee their annihilation personally.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    I'm reading Coetzee's "Diary of a Bad Year" as we speak.

Let me quote directly from the book:

"In South Africa the situation is in one sense better than in Australia: the handover of farmland from white to black, even if it as to be enforced handover, is a practical possibility there as it is not in Australia."

"Every parcel of land transferred from white to black hands thus seem to mark a step in a process of restuitive justice whose end will be the restoration of the status quo ante."

Granted, this is written by a character, but if you read between the lines, you realise that this is Coetzee's voice in a fictional costume.

Now this is a thinly-veiled case for collective guilt. Coetzee travels around the world collecting prizes while pushing for a modern version of "the Jews killed Jesus that's why I hate them"*. I'm not one to confound art as theme and art as presentation, so I'll succinctly say that my point is that guilt has eroded the mind of the South African representatives to the world. Your intelligentsia projects the image of "We deserve it" to the rest of the planet, so why would the world think otherwise? You have to have your grievances heard by the world but your people doubt, while the blacks rarely do in their motives.

* Which should be "the Romans killed Jesus" because crucificxion was the Roman punishment for political offenses. The Jews punished religious offenses with stoning.
    Look it in this factual way:
    The guilt was from the outside-the West thus.
    The Whites were told by the West to go on their knees and ask for forgiveness from the blacks.
    I refer to the utter nonsense of boycotts and the monstrous war in Angola asked by America and the later pull out by the SADF forces,because of America's double dealings.
    The West had and still have no idea how a black thinks,all they want was a handover of power. Jesus,the West saw what happened in the rest of Africa.
    Collective guilt thrown at us by the West is still going on.
    Mandela day-for fok sake he is a bloody criminal.
    Zumafication by the West-another criminal,see Mugabe.
    All the West is doing in Africa is playing checkers,while the Whites are piling up their dead bodies.

I find the West a bunch of hardcore criminals,dirt bags,swines and pissheads.
    I hope and pray that 2010 will have oodles of foreign death bodies.
    J'accuse le chien politique de l'Occident.

Thread Information