Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roma Connection To India Videos

Geiler Ficker. Perverser Ficker. Horndog. Pervert.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,232
    Given: 58,993

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAsian View Post
    They are like Nomads...
    the report says they are from some village/district somewhere there i dont remember the name, why would they be travelling all the way from northindia to southindia just to watch a movie in the cineplex? dont be offended but i think you are lying or they are immigrants actually
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-23-2014 @ 11:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanid
    Ethnicity
    mutt
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,464
    Given: 4,145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrswan View Post
    the report says they are from some village/district somewhere there i dont remember the name, why would they be travelling all the way from northindia to southindia just to watch a movie in the cineplex? dont be offended but i think you are lying or they are immigrants actually
    Yes..they came from one South Indian region..
    I meant phenotype of those untouchable (I hate to use this word) men look northern, hence I called them North origin.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes..they came from one South Indian region..
    I meant phenotype of those untouchable (I hate to use this word) men look northern, hence I called them North origin.
    You said something else and you are a lier, you first said they are not southindians and they are nomads thats how they ended up in southindia, you clearly stated that they are from north not that they just look like that etc. I lost respect for you dude, because it was clearly a vile attack on the roma people, the thread is meant for solidarity between roma and indians you did the oppossite, you wanted to show that also indians hate the "gypsies" and that you are better then gypsies because you are not untouchable etc.

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanid
    Ethnicity
    mutt
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You said something else and you are a lier, you first said they are not southindians and they are nomads thats how they ended up in southindia, you clearly stated that they are from north not that they just look like that etc. I lost respect for you dude, because it was clearly a vile attack on the roma people, the thread is meant for solidarity between roma and indians you did the oppossite, you wanted to show that also indians hate the "gypsies" and that you are better then gypsies because you are not untouchable etc.
    wtf...I have been saying "untouchable" is more indigenous genetically ever since I joined this forum.. I hate to use that used since it is derogatory. I don't have problem with Dalits and I am against caste (I said in one Shahjehan thread that if I become a dictator I will make sure Brahmin and Dalits only can marry).

Even now I say those people are not South Indians (by origin and phenotype) and they just live in South India.
    I started a thread "Indians should embrace Gypsies as relative, Whites should embrace Gypsies as citizens" => what does it mean?

Many Upper caste Indians won't like Gypsies if they know Gypsies are Untouchables, here hate is because of caste not of ethnicity.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanid
    Ethnicity
    mutt
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Med4u View Post
    This is where I will post videos that explore the cultural, and genetic links of the Roma people to India.
    Feel free to contribute if you have anything useful to add. Any trolling videos will be removed.
    Why can't you start a thread about genetic links (of course lesser than Indians) of the Roma people to Europeans

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

wtf...I have been saying "untouchable" is more indigenous genetically ever since I joined this forum.. I hate to use that used since it is derogatory. I don't have problem with Dalits and I am against caste (I said in one Shahjehan thread that if I become a dictator I will make sure Brahmin and Dalits only can marry).

Even now I say those people are not South Indians (by origin and phenotype) and they just live in South India.
    I started a thread "Indians should embrace Gypsies as relative, Whites should embrace Gypsies as citizens" => what does it mean?

Many Upper caste Indians won't like Gypsies if they know Gypsies are Untouchables, here hate is because of caste not of ethnicity.
    First they are wrongly labeled "gypsies" they are southindian untouchables, second they are locals from southindia, where do you get that idea from that their origin is from the north? and im no expert on indian phenotypes but to me they look more southindian then northindian. You talk as if you are some samaritan who wants to help the dalits but you think you are better then them, and that was your main purpose to post the video that "gypsies" are hated by indians and are less worth then "indians" or your kind of indians etc.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanid
    Ethnicity
    mutt
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

First they are wrongly labeled "gypsies" they are southindian untouchables, second they are locals from southindia, where do you get that idea from that their origin is from the north? and im no expert on indian phenotypes but to me they look more southindian then northindian. You talk as if you are some samaritan who wants to help the dalits but you think you are better then them, and that was your main purpose to post the video that "gypsies" are hated by indians and are less worth then "indians" or your kind of indians etc.
    No Gypsy in Europe is of South-Indian origin. Black/dark-brown skin is not exclusive South-Indians.
    I know the difference in phenotype between North and South Indians regardless of skin-color

No South-Indian history book/literature mentioned about Gypsies. They are lower-caste North Indians.
    Genetic studies prove it
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...udy-shows.html

These people are from North India (bihar)..

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No Gypsy in Europe is of South-Indian origin.
    And who said they are?

Black/dark-brown skin is not exclusive South-Indians.
    I know the difference in phenotype between North and South Indians regardless of skin-color

No South-Indian history book/literature mentioned about Gypsies. They are lower-caste North Indians.
    The thing is those people in your video arent "gypsies" but southindian untouchables

These people are from North India (bihar)..

well all indians look similar anyways, with minor differences. the first video are southindians, are you retarded? why would you doubt they are southindians when they are locals, even the report says they are locals, just because of the way they look? so they cant be southindian because of the way they look? quiete ridicolous

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanid
    Ethnicity
    mutt
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

well all indians look similar anyways, with minor differences. the first video are southindians, are you retarded? why would you doubt they are southindians when they are locals, even the report says they are locals, just because of the way they look? so they cant be southindian because of the way they look? quiete ridicolous
    Oh man, there are many North-INdians living in South-INdia and vice versa

I think low caste people form 20% in South-India too..I have seen many of them, but the men in that video look different from south Indian untoucable that have seen and look like other common dark poor North-Indians living in South-India.
    There is a phenotype difference, I know Tamil people looks because I myself a Tamilian.

I already confessed they aren't Gypsies after you pointed out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information