Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheating Violence (is it worth of it?!)

Last Online
    07-28-2017 @ 01:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    OxiClean
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Default Cheating Violence (is it worth of it?!)

Couple of months ago friend find out his gf was cheating on him, he ambushed the guy she was doing, fractured his skull, broke on of his arms, and apparently did not stop kicking him until some people pulled my friend of him so he would not kill him, everything happened in the town center with like billions of witnesses (of which pussies just stood and watch the show), apparently, he approached him and start beating him, he never got a chance to defend himself. The guy is hospitalized and alright now

I know well the guy, I never saw him involved in one single fight, went together in high-school but I knew him even before that, out of all the people I know he'd be the last one I'd suspect to do something like this, his girlfriend is okay, did not hurt her

He is locked for 3+3 months in a prison for lower rated crimes, and quite frankly most men can stand that and is not such a big deal but - what the hell is he gonna do now? Whenever he applies for a job they'll see his record, not to mention mandatory psychiatrist on his expense and they are not cheap, his life is literally upside down for being a dumb ass for 60 seconds and snapping like that.

The very best thing was his girlfriend all in tears cheering him on the trial and crying when he got sentenced, I wanted to hit the bitch.

What would you do in a similar situation, find out your partner is cheating, does violence really solves anything here and would/did you use it? I mean, I don't see what this moron did erase the fact he got cheated on

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2010 @ 05:56 PM
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    What would you do in a similar situation, find out your partner is cheating, does violence really solves anything here and would/did you use it?
    Depends on certain factors...

If the guy whom my GF is cheating with knows of her having a relationship, then yes I would crack his skull wide open and thats putting it mildy...

If he is unaware of this fact, I would simply break up with my GF and be done with it...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    OxiClean
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It truly does depends on the situation
    I'd probably be pissed if the guy was a good friend or 'gods forbid' a family member (bother, cousin), but if he was just some random dude that got a chance to score with a girl and decided to go for it I would/did not care about him, why would I be mad at him? Instead I'd be pissed on the actual girlfriend who cheated and would not have anything to do with her, or in extreme case would not feel bad abut cheating myself but most likely would just dump her ass (not that it is a big deal for her, obviously lol..)

Last Online
    01-30-2010 @ 07:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanized Southwestern Keltoi
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Celtici, Conii, Lusitani
    Country
    Portugal
    Taxonomy
    AM/CM
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PlaeghDraegher View Post
    Depends on certain factors...

If the guy whom my GF is cheating with knows of her having a relationship, then yes I would crack his skull wide open and thats putting it mildy...

If he is unaware of this fact, I would simply break up with my GF and be done with it...
    There's always the usual situation where the other guy is aware but keeps dating the cheating girl because she keeps feeding hopes in him. People can be very manipulative. In that case I'd say it's a matter of what if the cheated guy is someone known (even if it's just a remote acquaintance) or just some anonymous guy about whom she will keep whining and complaining.

Not that today I'd want some girl that comes with this sort of story. But been there once 10 years ago and not an easy situation. Eventually I made an ultimatum and she left him.

Besides, there are many degrees of cheating. And I think that undergoing sexual acts while she's still having sex with the official BF... even if protected is gross.
    Last edited by December; 12-09-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Psychoactive
    Ethnicity
    Green ;)
    Taxonomy
    Artemisia absinthium
    Religion
    Obscure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

Couple of months ago friend find out his gf was cheating on him, he ambushed the guy she was doing, fractured his skull, broke on of his arms, and apparently did not stop kicking him until some people pulled my friend of him so he would not kill him, everything happened in the town center with like billions of witnesses (of which pussies just stood and watch the show), apparently, he approached him and start beating him, he never got a chance to defend himself. The guy is hospitalized and alright now

I am only going to post a passage from a link that Ikki posted a while ago on an irrelevant discussion.

(..........)

Where I've personally seen the "honor" mentality at its most grim, deadly, and unredeemed by humanizing characteristics is in the Balkans and the Middle East.

The thar mentality can be said to include these features. They vary in degree from person to person and place to place but if we find all or most of them in a society we can justly apply the label thar.

* Extreme importance of personal status and sensitivity to insult
    * Acceptance of personal revenge including retaliatory killing
    * Obsessive male dominance
    * Paranoia over female sexual infidelity
    * Primacy of family rights over individual rights

So in conclusion, I can only say to your friend:

She cheated on you? Accept it and fucking move on, c'est la vie.

What's the point of stalking, threatening, beating up the other guy and what not; it only shows what an insecurely attached and complexed person that you are, that you can't accept losing and move on with your life.

My two cents.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    OxiClean
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe View Post
    So in conclusion, I can only say to your friend:

She cheated on you? Accept it and fucking move on, c'est la vie.

What's the point of stalking, threatening, beating up the other guy and what not; it only shows what an insecurely attached and complexed person that you are, that you can't accept losing and move on with your life.

My two cents.
    A bit late for him now.

This is far from first similar case I know about, only with the worse consequences, that's why i posted it in the first place, so'd we think about twice before we act.

Did I mention two of them stayed together?

Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 02:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Europe
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain.
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

So the guy was guilty,but the girl innocent...hahaha!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    OxiClean
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There is really nothing funny about it 'dude'

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2010 @ 05:56 PM
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There is really nothing funny about it 'dude'
    Indeed a rather tasteless remark...

Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 02:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Europe
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain.
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

I apologize if I sounded a tad insensitive...in any case,if we talk about cheating,the real culprit is in my opinion the one in a relationship.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information