Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Latinos & Americans; Amerindians/Native Americans do not look the same with and are not Asian.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

1 Not allowed!

Default Dear Latinos & Americans; Amerindians/Native Americans do not look the same with and are not Asian.

Almost all the Latinos claim they have Asian blood because of the Native American admixture, which is a tad off.

Claiming to be part Asian just because you're part Native American shows nothing more than gross ignorance.

Can anyone here please admit that the looks of these people.

And these people...

Are so radically different you can never mistake an Asian as an Amerindian unless that Asian is a Siberian.

In fact, the differences between Native Americans and Asians are so blatantly obvious. In the Philippines, the Spanish, placed the American Indian (Or anyone with Amerindian blood) and the Chinese in a different classification in the casta.

In the casta, you are an Americano not an Asian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_mestizo

So please, stop your trying-hard wanna be Euro-asian attitude because you're not Euro-Asian, you're not part mongoloid and you're only part Amerindian but not part Asian.

Yes, your ancestry comes from a people who traveled through Asia across Siberia to Latin America. But that's not Asian anymore than an Aboriginal Australian is Indian because his ancestors traveled from India to Australia.

You are not part Asian just accept that already.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-23-2014 @ 11:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanid
    Ethnicity
    mutt
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,464
    Given: 4,145

8 Not allowed!

Amerindians are related to Mongoloids somewhat cuz their ancestors came from Siberia (Mongoloid region) about 10,000 years ago

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAsian View Post
    Amerindians are related to Mongoloids somewhat cuz their ancestors came from Siberia (Mongoloid region) about 10,000 years ago

They are related to Mongoloids but they are not mongoloids. Their nose legnth increased and their skulls formed another shape as they transitioned from the Siberian regions into the tropical swathes of Latin-America.

Claiming that Native Americans are Asian or mongoloid is like claiming Aboriginal Australians are Indians because they also came through India.

By the way, nowhere is it recognized that this...

And this...

Are the same race?

In the Casta system of the Philippines (where both Latinos and Asians met each other).
    The Amerindian or anyone with Amerindian descent was called "Americano" and people with East Asian descent, "Sangley".

Obviously, the racial difference between an Amerind and a Mongoloid was so blatantly obvious, the Spanish decided that they should belong to two different categories.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yet, despite; this I hear tons of ignorant Latinos claim, "oh I'm 1/4rth Mongoloid" because s/he's a castizo/a. This is preposterous since the phenotypes of East Asians and Native Americans were so far apart, the Spanish classed them separately.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-23-2014 @ 11:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanid
    Ethnicity
    mutt
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,464
    Given: 4,145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saludong View Post
    They are related to Mongoloids but they are not mongoloids. Their nose legnth increased and their skulls formed another shape as they transitioned from the Siberian regions into the tropical swathes of Latin-America.

Claiming that Native Americans are Asian or mongoloid is like claiming Aboriginal Australians are Indians because they also came through India.
    I agree..
    Native Mexican eyes (also nose) are clearly different from Mongoloids.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I agree..
    Native Mexican eyes (also nose) are clearly different from Mongoloids.
    Exactly!

Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 10:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic.
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/French/Native.
    Ancestry
    60% Spaniard, 25% French, 15% Native American (Guesstimated)
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Castilla
    mtDNA
    C
    Taxonomy
    "Atlantid/Atlantomediterranid and Cromagnid with a possible Alpinoid tendency".-Agrippa-
    Politics
    Center Left.
    Hero
    Francisco Vazquez de Coronado.
    Religion
    Catholic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,637
    Given: 12,702

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saludong View Post
    Almost all the Latinos claim they have Asian blood because of the Native American admixture, which is a tad off.

Claiming to be part Asian just because you're part Native American shows nothing more than gross ignorance.

Can anyone here please admit that the looks of these people.

And these people...

Are so radically different you can never mistake an Asian as an Amerindian unless that Asian is a Siberian.

In fact, the differences between Native Americans and Asians are so blatantly obvious. In the Philippines, the Spanish, placed the American Indian (Or anyone with Amerindian blood) and the Chinese in a different classification in the casta.

In the casta, you are an Americano not an Asian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_mestizo

So please, stop your trying-hard wanna be Euro-asian attitude because you're not Euro-Asian, you're not part mongoloid and you're only part Amerindian but not part Asian.

Yes, your ancestry comes from a people who traveled through Asia across Siberia to Latin America. But that's not Asian anymore than an Aboriginal Australian is Indian because his ancestors traveled from India to Australia.

You are not part Asian just accept that already.

I agree with you, they are different, native americans arent asiatic, but native americans.

The Battle of San Pasqual was a military encounter that occurred during the Mexican-American War in what is now the San Pasqual Valley community of the city of San Diego, California. On December 6 and December 7, 1846, the Californios, and their Presidial Lancers, led by General Don Andres Pico, (1810-1876), defeated Stephen W. Kearny´s US Army column of 150 men.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic.
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/French/Native.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Castilla
    mtDNA
    C
    Taxonomy
    "Atlantid/Atlantomediterranid and Cromagnid with a possible Alpinoid tendency".-Agrippa-
    Politics
    Center Left.
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic.
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

There actually were different migratory waves, i thing tme most ancient of them was about 30,000 years ago.

Southamerican indians ancestors not only crossed by the bering strait but also got the peruvian coasts by boat from the polinesia.

The Battle of San Pasqual was a military encounter that occurred during the Mexican-American War in what is now the San Pasqual Valley community of the city of San Diego, California. On December 6 and December 7, 1846, the Californios, and their Presidial Lancers, led by General Don Andres Pico, (1810-1876), defeated Stephen W. Kearny´s US Army column of 150 men.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic.
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/French/Native.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Castilla
    mtDNA
    C
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Center Left.
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic.
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Just one thing.

Those amerinds you posted as example are a different subtype wich is called silvid, you can find some interesting extent of overlapping among the istmid subtype and the asiatics tho.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic.
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/French/Native.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Castilla
    mtDNA
    C
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Center Left.
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is a very famous mexican singer and composer.

He is of maya ancestry, you woudnt let me lie, he looks chinese!!!.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RsyKBL2MDY...anzanero+2.jpg

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information