Germanic
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hmm ... I may have a "job" for you if you're interested ...

Now seriously, this forum cannot support such comments, or members who praise and promote criminal ideas. You should take note of this. There is a fine line between freedom of expression, and revealing yourself as an undesirable addition to the community.
    Ok...we haven't actually murdered anyone. Or even hurt a single person. Its just talk about trying to form a new Political Party or group that will attract the disenfranchised young people who happen to be all jobless and broke like us.

I will be more careful in the future about the way I talk. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

To tell you the truth I wish I knew friends that would do favors for me. Right now I'm basically living the life of a Loner. But me and my friend plan to move to the West Coast where his brother lives and try to do some Political work there.

А на красивые фантики клюют даже отпетые &#108 nisse's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-17-2010 @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Politics
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin View Post
    Its just talk about trying to form a new Political Party or group that will attract the disenfranchised young people who happen to be all jobless and broke like us.
    You might want to reconsider your rhetoric if you want to attract people that will not discredit your party/group. If it walks and talks like a thug, it'll get treated like one - i.e. dismissed as a lowlife.

Also, can you be in law school if you have a record?

Last Online
    03-31-2010 @ 05:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German,English,Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    White
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brandenburg
    Taxonomy
    Germanic
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by feya View Post
    You might want to reconsider your rhetoric if you want to attract people that will not discredit your party/group. If it walks and talks like a thug, it'll get treated like one - i.e. dismissed as a lowlife.

Also, can you be in law school if you have a record?
    Any Publicity is good Publicity. Right now the Apricity is great practice for what is to come. When me and my friend plan to do Political work on the Streets of the West Coast. We will have to risk our lives and reputations. You can't make a name for yourself by playing it safe all the time.

What I have found is American girls like Thugs. So I will be swimming in ladies if my plan succeeds. Women say they want an educated high class man with good manners but often times these men bore them.

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Whether some people oppose what Paladin said or not is besides the point.
    If freedom of speech means that Attila or Genghis Kahn or The Romans or the Chinese(Tibetans) or Longshank(see Braveheart),who said:If we can not get them out-the Scots- we will breed them out,or Stalin or Hitler are thugs,low life etc than we miss the point. They all eradicated their enemy.
    Extermination has been the order of the day in Africa and Asia,because that is to them the only way to get rid of 'enemies'. So it was in Europe.
    Preservation????? Hallelujah,praise the Lord for the Allochtonen bonking our fair maidens. NO damned European law can prevent that,and the public suckers are closing their eyes---till it isto late
    A typical example is South Africa's Boer nation 1100 murdered and the whites as well as the blacks are are closing their eyes to this genocide
    Now tell me dear friends what does the meaning 'to late' mean ?????
    Should Paladin have posted the insinuation of killing??????????????? No.

Paladin was open in his opinion and I thanked him for it.
    Is he right or wrong ????????
    The future will tell.
    Lets stop being hypocritical,you may need him to make things right.
    If there is an objection then the moderator could have rewritten the suggestion,because the intent is logic.

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    I don't understand why Europe isn't taken a more aggressive stance against Islam? Europeans have vastly superior Military forces, if they wanted to they could Wipe out the entire Middle East and North Africa. Imagine the amount of Resouces that would be freed up for future European generations. Of course no European leader lacks the Courage to even hint at Genocide being an option. But history has proven Genocide is part of human nature.[QUOTE]
    Last edited by Lulletje Rozewater; 01-08-2010 at 06:12 AM.

Last Online
    07-28-2017 @ 01:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    OxiClean
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Paladin was open in his opinion and I thanked him for it...
    If there is an objection then the moderator could have rewritten the suggestion,because the intent is logic.
    You gotta draw the line somewhere, let's not make a drama out of this when it's settled now, and beside forum policy, massacre preaches and death threats (not in that particular post) are illegal in USA and some European countries (including online threats) cause of which forum can be shut down and administrators could have serious law troubles because of it (yes, it happened before); so, yes, people have to refrain from such comments and be more careful what they write as words may have consequences.

I did not realize we had to actually warn people about these things.

I will also remind several Dutch and Serbs were arrested in the past 5 years for writing very similar comments.

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    You gotta draw the line somewhere, let's not make a drama out of this when it's settled now, and beside forum policy, massacre preaches and death threats (not in that particular post) are illegal in USA and some European countries (including online threats) cause of which forum can be shut down and administrators could have serious law troubles because of it (yes, it happened before); so, yes, people have to refrain from such comments and be more careful what they write as words may have consequences.

I did not realize we had to actually warn people about these things.

I will also remind several Dutch and Serbs were arrested in the past 5 years for writing very similar comments.
    You mean this: http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/008705.html
    Stupid Dutch officials have got crap in their eyes.
    Was this to white wash Srebrenica.
    Geez the Police too are cowards,do not even dare to stop a racial fight in Beilemermeer.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bijlmermeer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information