http://intellihub.com/proof-gun-owne...ssible-police/

Concealed firearms license holder (CCW) and U.S. citizen John Filippidis keeps a gun around like most Americans do, for protection.

However, this past New Year’s eve Filippidis was headed south on I-95 with his wife Kally and their 3 daughters, minding his own business, unarmed, when he was pulled over by police officer who aggressively “flanked” them according to at least one report.

The officer, who was also said to have been previously bird-dogging them, followed Filippidis and his family, in their 2012 Ford Expedition, for 10 minutes before turning on his emergency lights, signaling Filippidis to pull over.

Tom Jackson of the Tampa Tribune writes about the event that took place that evening, detailing the actual encounter:

Finally the patrol car’s emergency lights come on, and it’s almost a relief. Whatever was going on, they’d be able to get it over with now. The officer — from the Transportation Authority Police, as it turns out, Maryland’s version of the New York-New Jersey Port Authority — strolls up, does the license and registration bit, and returns to his car.

According to Kally and John (but not MTAP, which, pending investigation, could not comment), what happened next went like this:

Ten minutes later he’s back, and he wants John out of the Expedition. Retreating to the space between the SUV and the unmarked car, the officer orders John to hook his thumbs behind his back and spread his feet. “You own a gun,” the officer says. “Where is it?”

“At home in my safe,” John answers.

“Don’t move,” says the officer.

Now he’s at the passenger’s window. “Your husband owns a gun,” he says. “Where is it?”

First Kally says, “I don’t know.” Retelling it later she says, “And that’s all I should have said.” Instead, attempting to be helpful, she added, “Maybe in the glove [box]. Maybe in the console. I’m scared of it. I don’t want to have anything to do with it. I might shoot right through my foot.”

The officer came back to John. “You’re a liar. You’re lying to me. Your family says you have it. Where is the gun? Tell me where it is and we can resolve this right now.”
If you have a license for it it's none of their fucking business anyway. People who actually commit crimes, don't get licenses for guns.