Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

White Brazilians should breed more and produce more babies to reverse the population decline of whites in Europe and Australia.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also...

Question time!

Do Brazilians consider people coming from the Levant, Persia or North Africa white?
    Because in the U.S. census, people from those areas are supposedly white.

Its something, the forumers here disagree with...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saludong View Post
    Also...

Question time!

Do Brazilians consider people coming from the Levant, Persia or North Africa white?
    Because in the U.S. census, people from those areas are supposedly white.

Its something, the forumers here disagree with...
    Levant yes. I can't say about Persia or NA since they virtually don't exist here.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    Levant yes. I can't say about Persia or NA since they virtually don't exist here.
    That's weird. In Malaysia they're considered Azn because they practice Ish-zlam, they're not white. Lolz.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That's weird. In Malaysia they're considered Azn because they practice Ish-zlam, they're not white. Lolz.
    I don't know what 'Azn' means. The levantines in Brazil were virtually all Christians, of maronite or orthodox origins. Today they are mostly absorved and mixed with the general population, I can't tell you how much religion plays a role in making them "white" or not.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't know what 'Azn' means. The levantines in Brazil were virtually all Christians, of maronite or orthodox origins. Today they are mostly absorved and mixed with the general population, I can't tell you how much religion plays a role in making them "white" or not.
    Azn is Ebonics for Asian. I meant that in Malaysia, Philippines or Singapore. People from the Levant, Arab countries or Persia are considered and classed under Asian, not white.

But I don't know about the Maronite Christians because some of them are either descended from Crusaders or European pilgrims to the Holy Land.

It's really quite a shame that they are immigrating in droves abroad because their own homeland is constantly invaded.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Azn is Ebonics for Asian. I meant that in Malaysia, Philippines or Singapore. People from the Levant, Arab countries or Persia are considered and classed under Asian, not white.

But I don't know about the Maronite Christians because some of them are either descended from Crusaders or European pilgrims to the Holy Land.

It's really quite a shame that they are immigrating in droves abroad because their own homeland is constantly invaded.
    'Asian' here is used almost stricly to refer to east-asians. About maronites, I don't really know if they should have stayed, the immigration was probably for good, Lebanon had a huge diaspora of Christian immigrants in the past century, the only bad thing is it turned from a christian country into a muslim one.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

'Asian' here is used almost stricly to refer to east-asians. About maronites, I don't really know if they should have stayed, the immigration was probably for good, Lebanon had a huge diaspora of Christian immigrants in the past century, the only bad thing is it turned from a christian country into a muslim one.
    Actually its much worse than that. Back when Lebanon was still Christian, it was known as the Paris of the Levant and was very very rich but along the way, with the reduction of the Christian population and the emigration, the place went into the dumps. Poor Lebanese. My elementary sweetheart was descended from Lebanese Christians and right now their family can be found everywhere around the world, except Lebanon.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Actually its much worse than that. Back when Lebanon was still Christian, it was known as the Paris of the Levant and was very very rich but along the way, with the reduction of the Christian population and the emigration, the place went into the dumps. Poor Lebanese. My elementary sweetheart was descended from Lebanese Christians and right now their family can be found everywhere around the world, except Lebanon.
    I see, but I think they had good reasons to immigrate at the time. Do you think otherwise?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I see, but I think they had good reasons to immigrate at the time. Do you think otherwise?
    Yes. But I consider emigration the path of cowards. They may have reasons to leave but if so....
    Then so do many people!

My great-great Grandfather was soldier from Veracruz, Mexico stationed in the Philippines during the Cavite Mutiny, my great-grandfather fought in the Philippine-American War, my grandfather was maimed in the Japanese occupation, my mother ran an underground paper and was falsely accused and raped during the Dictatorship and my uncle is a militant fighting in the Moro rebellion.

In all that time, we would have plenty of opportunity to immigrate to Brazil or the United States, yet we didn't.

I myself am willing to shed my blood for God and for country.

Its the people who are brave and stay behind that maintains a country and maintains their honor. Not the ones who go abroad and be absorbed in a comfortable and leisurely environment.

If I wasn't so nationalistic I would probably go to Lebanon and help preserve the Christians there.
    But my aunt already helps run underground Churches in Saudi Arabia, hopefully, they'll expand operations to Lebanon.

I really wish the best for the Lebanese and that their exiled people should return to the Levant.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information