View Poll Results: Do you blame the Spanish for promoting and popularising race-mixing?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I blame the Spanish

9 25.71%
  • No, I don't bame them

17 48.57%
  • I blame the Jews because Spaniards shtupping natives is Jews fault

9 25.71%
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are Spaniards Historically So Prone To Miscegenation and Are They To Blame For Race-Mixing?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,572
    Given: 29,031

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    In australia most half-caste aboriginals are part-Irish. Again this is explained because Protestants didn't hold the same views about baptised natives as Catholics.
    That's a lot of bull. Plenty of English, Scots and Slavs mixed with Aboriginals. I've never heard that most Aboriginals are part-Irish. The two most well-known ones I know have Scottish ancestors. Also in the US it was mostly English and Scots-Irish that mixed with the Native Americans and African Americans just look at the most common names.

The truth is that it has nothing to do with nationality. Men will sleep with whoever they can depending on the circumstances. There are Aboriginals with Dutch and Chinese ancestry. Some people just sprout all sorts of erroneous information without anything to back it up.

Just for example Cathy Freeman's mother was of Aboriginal, English and Chinese ancestry.

http://www.sbs.com.au/shows/whodoyou...de/86/season/1
    Last edited by Grace O'Malley; 05-09-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    That's a lot of bull. Plenty of English, Scots and Slavs mixed with Aboriginals. I've never heard that most Aboriginals are part-Irish. The two most well-known ones I know have Scottish ancestors.
    Early settlers were not slavs but lots of irish came early to australia so it couldn't really be otherwise.

Also in the US it was mostly English and Scots-Irish that mixed with the Native Americans and African Americans just look at the most common names.
    There were barely any survivors of the initial enslavement, most of the ones who did were bred to black slaves to make mulatto slaves..
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Early settlers were not slavs but lots of irish came early to australia so it couldn't really be otherwise.

There were barely any survivors of the initial enslavement, most of the ones who did were bred to black slaves to make mulatto slaves..
    It's completely inaccurate to say that it is Irish that have mixed with these populations more than others when there is nothing to back it up. I know for a fact that most Aboriginals are mixed with all different European and Asian populations and the most numerous are English descent. Slavs, Italians and Chinese have been in Australia from the Gold rush era. In fact Afghans have been here since the beginning as they were used for the camel runs. I'm very aware of Australian history. Most mixed populations in the US were in the South and it is obvious when you look at most African American names that they aren't Irish. There is absolutely nothing you can post to show that the Irish have more of a propensity to mix more than any other nationality. It is just complete fabrication. Any nationality will mix if they are in a position to. There are no nationality of men that will turn down sex if they are in a position where they have the opportunity and there are women of whatever ethnicity/race around. It's pathetic to label the Irish or the Spanish as more predisposed than other nationalities. Just look at history? Do you think the Vikings or any other group of men were so fussy?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Wildling
    Ancestry
    Cumbria, Scotland, Northumberland, Shetland
    Country
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    K1C2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,711
    Given: 5,851

1 Not allowed!

That's a lot of bull. Plenty of English, Scots and Slavs mixed with Aboriginals. I've never heard that most Aboriginals are part-Irish. The two most well-known ones I know have Scottish ancestors. Also in the US it was mostly English and Scots-Irish that mixed with the Native Americans and African Americans just look at the most common names.

The truth is that it has nothing to do with nationality. Men will sleep with whoever they can depending on the circumstances. There are Aboriginals with Dutch and Chinese ancestry. Some people just sprout all sorts of erroneous information without anything to back it up.

Just for example Cathy Freeman's mother was of Aboriginal, English and Chinese ancestry.

http://www.sbs.com.au/shows/whodoyou...de/86/season/1
    Not sure on Australia, but in Canada. The natives and Scots mixed extremely well. With Leaders being half Scottish. Still to this day some speak with a slight Scots twang & even participate in ceilidh like actives. The most well known old Scots saying is Presbyterian. "We're a' Jock Tamson's Bairns" Meaning we are all Gods children. Not an ethos to shun others.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Not sure on Australia, but in Canada. The natives and Scots mixed extremely well. With Leaders being half Scottish. Still to this day some speak with a slight Scots twang & even participate in ceilidh like actives. The most well known old Scots saying is Presbyterian. "We're a' Jock Tamson's Bairns" Meaning we are all God children.
    A lot of the Indian Chiefs were of Scots ancestry. One I remember was John Ross. I have no problem with it as I think all people are equal. I just find that some people always pick out the Irish as being more predisposed to all sorts of things as if they are a bit more lacking in self control. If people were honest they would know that it has nothing to do with nationality.

Quality Member
    Last Online
    07-02-2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Person of colour
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I think they race mixed a lot because they wanted to have more workers at their disposal and also maybe just because they weren't as european to begin with so they must have felt a bit more connected to these older hominid species.
    +1

My thoughts exactly.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Wildling
    Ancestry
    Cumbria, Scotland, Northumberland, Shetland
    Country
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    K1C2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,711
    Given: 5,851

1 Not allowed!

A lot of the Indian Chiefs were of Scots ancestry. One I remember was John Ross. I have no problem with it as I think all people are equal. I just find that some people always pick out the Irish as being more predisposed to all sorts of things as if they are a bit more lacking in self control. If people were honest they would know that it has nothing to do with nationality.
    John Ross ae & This guy is another I can remember.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Norton_(Mohawk_chief)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    John Ross ae & This guy is another I can remember.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Norton_(Mohawk_chief)
    Nice picture Graham. You're a handsome Scotsman.

That John Norton looks quite Scottish as well.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

It's completely inaccurate to say that it is Irish that have mixed with these populations more than others when there is nothing to back it up. I know for a fact that most Aboriginals are mixed with all different European and Asian populations and the most numerous are English descent. Slavs, Italians and Chinese have been in Australia from the Gold rush era. In fact Afghans have been here since the beginning as they were used for the camel runs. I'm very aware of Australian history. Most mixed populations in the US were in the South and it is obvious when you look at most African American names that they aren't Irish. There is absolutely nothing you can post to show that the Irish have more of a propensity to mix more than any other nationality. It is just complete fabrication. Any nationality will mix if they are in a position to. There are no nationality of men that will turn down sex if they are in a position where they have the opportunity and there are women of whatever ethnicity/race around. It's pathetic to label the Irish or the Spanish as more predisposed than other nationalities. Just look at history? Do you think the Vikings or any other group of men were so fussy?
    Well, you are wrong about US. Like I said barely any colonial irish slaves survived and only tiny portion of them are unmixed. Most of them went to places like virgin islands etc., sold as slaves, where there's lots of murphies and cahills etc.

And as for last names, well, women don't leave their last names behind Most of mixing for early US Irish was that way, and they are the least hung up about race mixing here. Definitely not spanish Even heavily mixed mexicans are much less likely to mix than Irish women here. The english in US are a bit different than in australia though, having a large number of puritan origin.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    07-02-2018 @ 01:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,081
    Given: 562

1 Not allowed!

Different Mindsets. The Spanish that arrived in Latin America were mostly men and not noblemen or anything. Many of the Europeans arriving in North America, arrived with a mindset to create a new life and society.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information