mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,273
    Given: 5,610

1 Not allowed!

Because some people are more intelligent than others.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Allah is also whimsical:

“Allah leads astray whom he pleases and guides whom he pleases" 14:4).

It makes no sense to believe that God acts whimsically. It makes no sense that he guide one person and refuse to guide another person. Men can accept the divine guidance or reject it but the guidance should be there for anyone at anytime. The choice is always with the man and not with God.

It is clear that Muhammad had no clue of divine mysteries and his idea of God was that of a despot ruler. Someone like Saddam Hussein who would do as he pleased and would reward anyone beyond his merits and punish anyone as he willed and there was no authority above him to question him or stop him. It is said that Saddam used to jail and kill those who laughed at the jokes make about him. Isn't this how Muhammad envisioned his Allah? What Quran says will happen to those who ridicule Allah?

Muhammad’s brain was not evolved enough to understand beyond that. He had a primitive mind. God to him was just a whimsical despot given to ire and to pleasures – one who would be pleased if you worshipped him and offended if you ignored him. This man did not have any understanding of the spiritual realm. His paradise and hell are all physical places. His brain capacity was extremely limited. All he knew was physical pleasure and pains and with that he tried to manipulate his foolhardy ignorant followers. He was a man of little comprehension and no insight into hidden mysteries of life.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjerpander View Post
    According to the book of satan, God is evil too. How do I know the book of Satan is lying? You know satanic warshippers believe he is actually a good guy right? He doesn't actually kill anyone either. He decieves them in which god than gives him his fate. He was like a spy for god to see if they are bent on treason or lose faith.
    "By their fruit you'll recognize them". What are the fruits of Satanism?

Last Online
    11-18-2014 @ 05:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslav
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Mongoloid
    Politics
    Ultra liberal
    Hero
    Heimerdinger
    Religion
    Hihilistic hedonism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 42

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xhondoe View Post
    top atheist countries in europe are sweeden france ,norway,netherlands ,denmark,finland .these countries enjoy the highest standart of living and democracy.
    Atheist beilive in science and are not a religion its the absence of religion .Science is the salvation and survival of humanity,religion cant cure diseases ,cant feed the poor,cant make us happy and prosperous,Everything in the world works by mathematics,If God has send us a book that book is mathematics and is not written in a paper it is written in our mind.
    Thats why people reached the same conclusions in mathematics during history although they never met with each other,in math people searcht the truth in religion people search a prison to the mind.

Religion is cancer to humanity.
    You're my man!

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro/Pontid/Alpinid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 899
    Given: 622

0 Not allowed!

sometimes (and by sometimes I mean always ) its pointless discussing religion and personal beliefs.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    "By their fruit you'll recognize them". What are the fruits of Satanism?
    I honestly didnt read or have. but Satanists describe Good as evil and Satan God

here is an example

just bumped into this may be interest. Never heard of such a thing

http://www.acts17-11.com/dialogs_morningstar.html

http://www.gotquestions.org/morning-star.html
    Last edited by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin; 05-15-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

bump
    Last edited by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin; 05-15-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xhondoe
    God is supposed to be omnipotent. If He is omnipotent, then He can create a rock so big that He can't pick it up. If He cannot make a rock like this, then He is not omnipotent. If He can make a rock so big He can't pick it up, then He isn't omnipotent either. Either way demonstrates that God cannot do something. Therefore God is not omnipotent. Therefore God does not exist.

I just proved that god does not exist now will you be my pussycat raine
    You are a load of bull, do you know that?

FYI: Mathematicians are the scientists who are most likely to believe in God.

Source: http://www.transformingteachers.org/...193&Itemid=173

And please do tell me how progressive Atheism is, because Russia and China are Atheist-Communist societies and in between the people eating their own babies (Fetus soup in China) and people sent to die in the camps of Siberia (For their religion) because people are just soulless resources [Since atheism disavows the existence of souls].

Due to this, Russia and China has only succeeded in being a nuisance to the western world. If you are so happy with Atheism why don't we just ship you to North Korea, the country of the world with largest percentage of atheists in the total population. And let's see you extort the virtues of Atheism there.

I'm fucking tired of all the Christ-hating retards. We should just ship all the mentality retarded Atheists to North Korea so that they will extol the wonders of Atheism under Kim Jung-Il.

It's ok if you thumb me down, I am willing to die for the Christian truth. You Atheists aren't even willing to die for your atheism. What is there to reward you for your Atheism anyway? An endless abyss of material existence progressing further and further into entropy and obscurity.

Such is the bleak and disgusting world-view of your suicidal cosmology.

You can back to me when you grow a brain oh people who love to display their soullessness.
    Last edited by Selurong; 05-15-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Last Online
    11-12-2014 @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    dark meat
    Country
    Italy
    Taxonomy
    nordid
    Religion
    pastafarianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 1,615

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    If you agree that something created all of this then you have two options, of which one must be true and the other false. Is this thing endowed with intelligence or is this thing not endowed with intelligence?

Anthony Flew who was an atheist philosopher for decades and belived in God by the end of his life said:

"But (I find it hard to write with restraint about this obscurantist refusal on the part of Dawkins) he makes no mention of Einstein’s most relevant report: namely, that the integrated complexity of the world of physics has led him to believe that there must be a Divine Intelligence behind it. (I myself think it obvious that if this argument is applicable to the world of physics then it must be hugely more powerful if it is applied to the immeasurably more complicated world of biology.)"

Our universe looks nothing like we would expect if the cause of it was not endowed with intelligence. If you walk by the margins of the sea in a desert beach, even if you believe no one has been there but you and you are the only person to have walked there, but ahead of you, you see a sand castle will you not believe someone made it? But a sand castle is just some pre-existing grains of sand reordained into a certain form. How can the universe being so rationaly ordained, with much more complex structures and fine-tuned to allow everything there is in it, including human life, be purely a byproduct of unintelligent blind forces?
    Good point. I don't know, I'm a mere man, much like yourself. It has no relevance on my life.. I just believe that there is positivity and negativity and neutrality. Spread the kind of energy that YOU believe is right. Simple concept that we all agree upon for the most part, regardless of one's beliefs, no?

I do know that if I'm standing before the pearly gates when I close my eyes in THIS plane of existence for the last time, that my only "sin" will be not believing. At least I've never murdered or violated someone. Most likely, I'll just cease to exist. I enjoy my life in the mean time, for the beautiful and crazy thing that it is.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information