Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saludong View Post
    You are a load of bull, do you know that?

FYI: Mathematicians are the scientists who are most likely to believe in God.

Source: http://www.transformingteachers.org/...193&Itemid=173
    Few people seem to realize this. Doctors, too.

The ones most likely to be atheists are liberal arts majors and sociologists. That should tell you who is more logical.

There's actually more people who believe in telepathy than jesus but atheists try to make it out like they are "educating". In their minds "educating" is politically nullifying any non leftists.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xhondoe View Post
    top atheist countries in europe are sweeden france ,norway,netherlands ,denmark,finland .these countries enjoy the highest standart of living and democracy.
    Atheist beilive in science and are not a religion its the absence of religion .Science is the salvation and survival of humanity,religion cant cure diseases ,cant feed the poor,cant make us happy and prosperous,Everything in the world works by mathematics,If God has send us a book that book is mathematics and is not written in a paper it is written in our mind.
    Thats why people reached the same conclusions in mathematics during history although they never met with each other,in math people searcht the truth in religion people search a prison to the mind.

Religion is cancer to humanity.
    Also top places importing african negroes and turks to replace them And atheist leftist shitbags are the ones who think it's a GOOD idea

Basically they are gullible, brainwashed sheep. The power of western might has let limp wristed manboys multiply beyond reason and now europe is paying the price.
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Individualist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-13-2019 @ 02:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian & Yankee
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway Paternal: Massachusetts
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Connecticut
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Marcus Tullius Cicero and Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,884
    Given: 1,005

2 Not allowed!

To some atheists, who, BTW, cannot be swayed by any argument, the non-existence of God, which can NOT be proved, is an article of faith. Paradoxically, atheism requires at least as much faith as any religion. No atheist has ever DISproved the existence of God. Therefore, all atheists must perforce take the fundamental tenet of their belief on faith.

As an agnostic, I admit my ignorance., I can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God. I cannot, therefore, justifiably make any dogmatic statements on either side of the question. I don't have enough faith to be an atheist, were I so inclined.
    "This is not my time; this is not my world; these are not my people." - Martin H. Francis

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think everyone should be a little doubtful. Mostly faith is there for yourself, if that makes any sense, especially when things are bad to keep you going.

Last Online
    11-12-2014 @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    dark meat
    Country
    Italy
    Taxonomy
    nordid
    Religion
    pastafarianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 1,615

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    I think everyone should be a little doubtful. Mostly faith is there for yourself, if that makes any sense, especially when things are bad to keep you going.
    I don't disagree, but what's the point of vehemently attacking all atheists as a group? Isn't that the same thing as those atheists who deny the existence of a God because it suits their sinful lifestyle?

And haven't you read the threads people make in regards to the immigrant situation in those places? I could've sworn I've seen you respond to a few of them, in the threads list. People are not all welcoming them with open arms. Posters on this board would sooner claim it was due to political infiltration or something. The liberals aren't the ones opening the flood gates, but I'm sure they may in their misguided ways, defend and enable them.

I'm more like Svip. I don't think I've actually attacked anyone's beliefs in this thread, just defend my own stance when it was attacked. I think that there were a lot of ignorant remarks in Saludong's post, no offense, man. But just because someone believes we probably don't have "souls", doesn't de-value a human life. It's not one extreme or the other, that's a crazy black and white way of thinking.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information