View Poll Results: Would the world be better or worse if Hitler won WW2?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better

82 46.59%
  • Worse

58 32.95%
  • No opinion

36 20.45%
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you think the world would've been if Hitler had won WW2?

Send me $ and I'll place an ad of your choice here 2Cool's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-23-2013 @ 09:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanticized Celtic-Germanic-Aryan master race
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausência Forçada View Post
    I believe it would be better... just look at Portugal back then (30's, 40's):

[YOUTUBE]xIThtWQe4os[/YOUTUBE]

what say about now Lisbon streets:
    http://i.imgur.com/APWLv.jpg
    That's easy to say now. You are leaving in a democratic environment and you can voice your opinion freely without repercussions. That wouldn't have been the case at that time. It's weird that you'd rather have less freedom than have a couple of black folks in your neighborhood. You're a disgrace to all the people that have suffered during Salazar's reign.
    Fernando Pessoa
    "O mar com fim será grego ou romano: O mar sem fim é português."

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish-Scot 1/8th Italian
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality/Prussianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 257

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baghatur View Post
    ...And it's the reason why Germans should steal our lands and exterminate my people? According to your logic Germany should be Chinese or Japanese colony because those asiatic nations had greater culture and history than Germans.

He has a point to make though, and trying to compare German culture and accomplishments to the Chinese and Japanese is quite laughable at best. The Germans made vast advancements and progressions in multiple cultural and academic fields, and probably only England/Scotland can be said to equal them. The French can make a fair claim at having a high culture and making many contributions to culture and academia.

That said their mentality and disposition alone is disgusting enough to have them vaulted off that list. I will acknowledge the Baltic peoples have had some notable writers/poets/essayists, but many of the West-Slavic countries have accomplished next to nothing.

The ironic thing is that three of the most important figures in Polish history had foreign history, and 1 had German ancestry and the other two had French. I don't think you can compare what Germany has done in a cultural and academic sense within anyone else in the world, except for England/Scotland, over the last 500 years in some major fields of study.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

...And it's the reason why Germans should steal our lands and exterminate my people?According to your logic Germany should be Chinese or Japanese colony because those asiatic nations had greater culture and history than Germans.
    Not true

Be careful what you wish for, Punk! Osprey's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-25-2013 @ 03:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Elvish
    Ethnicity
    Wood-Elf
    Ancestry
    East Anglia-Mother Saxony-Grandpa Tyrol-Grandma
    Taxonomy
    Faelid
    Politics
    None form the Available
    Religion
    My Own Set of Beliefs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92

0 Not allowed!

Hitler dies
    Someone more moderate comes in
    Relaxes Nazi hold on Slavs but keep on removing the Jews.
    Germanization culturally would have benefitted the Slavs, although killing was too extreme.
    They would have got German efficiency and infrastructure in return for Manpower and Resources.
    And they would be allowed to retain their culture but vow loyalty to the Germans.
    Death smiles at us all, All a man can do, is Smile Back

Last Online
    09-21-2014 @ 12:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    CommonSense
    Religion
    Direct Reality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,197
    Given: 3,880

0 Not allowed!

...And it's the reason why Germans should steal our lands and exterminate my people? According to your logic Germany should be Chinese or Japanese colony because those asiatic nations had greater culture and history than Germans.
    Bro, don't even bother. Sobieski made a huge mistake listening to Vatican and defending Vienna. The Hussars should have stayed home. Observe and learn, we will not make this mistake again. Don't bother it's an exercise in futility.

Last Online
    04-17-2019 @ 09:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish and some Belarussian
    Country
    Poland
    Politics
    hardline rightist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arcticwolf View Post
    Bro, don't even bother. Sobieski made a huge mistake listening to Vatican and defending Vienna. The Hussars should have stayed home. Observe and learn, we will not make this mistake again. Don't bother it's an exercise in futility.
    Yes, I agree with you, polish servility toward western world is disgusting and self-destructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Hitler dies
    Someone more moderate comes in
    Relaxes Nazi hold on Slavs but keep on removing the Jews.
    Germanization culturally would have benefitted the Slavs, although killing was too extreme.
    They would have got German efficiency and infrastructure in return for Manpower and Resources.
    And they would be allowed to retain their culture but vow loyalty to the Germans.
    In your wet dream, we will never support German imperialism at the expense of our people/culture.

Last Online
    03-08-2013 @ 08:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden
    Politics
    Anti-Collectivist, Anarcho-Fascist, Individualist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

First of all, I never said anything about "exterminating" the Polish race, my hypersensitive friend. I was merely saying that the German high culture (that of both Prussia and imperial Austria) is objectively superior to most other cultures in the world, including those to the east of Germany. Basically, my post amounted to "German culture represents a step forward in human progress, so it's better if they conquer than get conquered." Neither did I ever say Poland should be wiped off the map, as you clearly think. In an ideal future, Germany could retake its lost eastern regions while Poland could do the same (Poland-Lithuania was quite a glorious nation in its own right). Both countries were net losers in WW2.

Second, Chinese and Japanese don't have an objectively far superior culture to Germans. (Well, of course Imperial China has a much older and greater history, but it's inaccurate to count Sinic civilization as one nation - it's more analogous to "European civilization".)

Quote Originally Posted by arcticwolf View Post
    Selfish. I partly descend from Austrian nobility (on my grandfather's side), and had ancestors who fought alongside Jan Sobieski's troops in the defense of Vienna. I think it was quite a heart-warming feat of European unity, fighting together to expel the mongrel Turks from our European soil.
    Last edited by Il Principe; 05-06-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 970
    Given: 379

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GeistFaust View Post
    That said their mentality and disposition alone is disgusting enough to have them vaulted off that list. I will acknowledge the Baltic peoples have had some notable writers/poets/essayists
    Who is it for example?

The ironic thing is that three of the most important figures in Polish history had foreign history, and 1 had German ancestry and the other two had French. I don't think you can compare what Germany has done in a cultural and academic sense within anyone else in the world, except for England/Scotland, over the last 500 years in some major fields of study.
    What about Russia?
    Last edited by Lisa; 05-06-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Last Online
    02-17-2013 @ 04:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Taxonomy
    atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Cool View Post
    That's easy to say now. You are leaving in a democratic environment and you can voice your opinion freely without repercussions. That wouldn't have been the case at that time. It's weird that you'd rather have less freedom than have a couple of black folks in your neighborhood. You're a disgrace to all the people that have suffered during Salazar's reign.
    Of course its more easy to say it now, we just need to have a look to Lisbon suburbs to reach this conclusion, what the maçonic traitors and leftwing scum have done to our country, allowing uncontrolled immigration raid in the last 30 years. The commies were conspiring against Portugal by a foreign power (ussr), were they waiting for kisses and love of the Salazar regime? give me a break and gain some notion. A couple of what? you call to this a couple? and this is the real disgrace, because a change of regime, or an economic conjucture is reversible, the identity of an ancient people is not... and now im sure you're not portuguese, you're for sure a 3º world immigrant or something.

Last Online
    09-21-2014 @ 12:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    CommonSense
    Religion
    Direct Reality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,197
    Given: 3,880

0 Not allowed!

Well, let's check this theory. This is from Wikipedia, about the greatest German philosopher. It's funny who he thought the Ubermensch were and who he claimed he was.

A common myth is that Nietzsche's ancestors were Polish.[88] Nietzsche himself subscribed to this story toward the end of his life. He wrote in 1888, "My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Nietzky); the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers."[89] At one point Nietzsche becomes even more adamant about his Polish identity. "I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood."[90] On yet another occasion Nietzsche stated "Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent."[91] Nietzsche believed his name might have been Germanized, in one letter claiming, "I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."[92]

Irony, irony

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread Information