View Poll Results: Would the world be better or worse if Hitler won WW2?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better

82 46.59%
  • Worse

58 32.95%
  • No opinion

36 20.45%
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you think the world would've been if Hitler had won WW2?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I'm not sure about it, as far as I know the Japanese nationalism has a strong anti-western bias.

I posted already on another thread but is quite interesting to illustrate; Japanese McDonald's makes fun of "white people"

NO! Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feline
    Ethnicity
    Snowshoe
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    I voted once, it was horrible
    Religion
    All my 9 lives are devoid of meaning
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103

0 Not allowed!

I put "no opinion" but I really think it would have been the same.

I actually had discussions about this before. The moral zeitgeist would have went the same way, the only difference is we would be overlooking what Hitler did to the Jews but would be condemning the allied forces for their atrocities, which we overlook (ie what was done to the Native Americans).

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

The Hitlerfap crowd might see a Nazi victory as a good thing, but I'm not so sure. That's why I compared it to alternate what-if history. Would the world be better off for whites? It's hard to say, because a Nazi victory would've been limited mainly to Europe and the western portions of Eurasia- what of places like the US? Perhaps a cold war would've developed between Germany and the US. This is a staple of certain forms of "Third Reich" what-if history.

Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 08:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

I think the situation would have been just like that of Spain and Portugal. Franco and Salazar were the ones who kept their nations together, much like Hitler and Germany. When Hitler would have died—working under the assumption of an Axis victory—then I think his empire would have crumbled beneath him. I just don't think Nazism is an ideology that could out last its charismatic leader.

Regards,
    Eóin.
    [Signature Pending]

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Hitlerism might've continued without Hitler, but it probably would've would up like Caesarism did in Rome. Augustus, like Hitler, ruled while maintaining a pretsense of democracy. After Auggie's death, the trend continued for a little while with some very good emperors and some pretty shitty ones, but eventually turned into a corrupt autocracy.

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
    I imagine a victory for Germany in WWII would have meant a much weaker Britain so they would no longer be occupying the north east of Ireland, other than that I don't think Ireland would have been affected too much. Apart from some nice pro-Irish propaganda films I don't think Hitler had too much of an interest in Ireland. Throughout WWII we remained on good diplomatic terms with the Third Reich and De Valera refused to join the Allies despite enormous pressure from the UK so perhaps he would have rewarded us some land in England, that would have been nice.
    Hmmmm there is a flaw in your logic.
    1941 saw America enter the conflict, Britain had given most of it's gold reserve to pay for arms, tanks and ships, Roosavelt and the American public wrongly thought that Britain was a wealthy country.
    America sent a warship to South Africa to collect the last £500 million of Gold bullion that Britain owned, still America wanted all of Britains wealth, so the American goverment was given all companies and investments to be auctioned to the business community in America, it was basically bought for whatever they wanted to buy it for.
    In the end Churchill was ready to melt down all the nations Gold wedding rings to pay for more munitions as the last resort, but in the end the senate agreed the lend lease agreement.
    Churchill would have given the Gold rings, but it would have shamed America for all time.
    WW2 and the financial cost to the British public was immense, Tony Blair before he left office repaid £30 billion, Maggie Thatcher repaid another £30 in the 80s.
    From being a world power we became a 2nd class country, which was what America wanted, the industrial power was erased by 2 wars in 27 years.
    We could have defied Hitler and just defended the country into a draw.
    Russia had a treaty with Hitler so it would have been interesting to see what would have happened to Europe if Churchill and Britain would have just wrung their hands?
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

Based on Germany's treatment of 'pacified' countries France and Czechoslovakia, it seems likely that some sort of combination NATO/EU would have emerged with Germany as the leader. Hitler was a pragmatist during the 30s, and internally the country would probably have resembled modern Japan or South Korea with a dominant party and state-guided industries with Krupps, VW, BMW/BFW, IG Farben etc playing the role of Sony and Mitsubishi (Japan) or Daewoo, Hyundai, and Samsung (South Korea).

Quote Originally Posted by Brännvin View Post
    I'm not sure about it, as far as I know the Japanese nationalism has a strong anti-western bias.
    They still like NS Germany, dolls of SS men are found in every comic shop, swazistika flags and pendants are sold by almost every street vendor except for the Israeli ones (there are a lot of Israeli street vendors in Tokyo/Japan for some reason).

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    I actually had discussions about this before. The moral zeitgeist would have went the same way, the only difference is we would be overlooking what Hitler did to the Jews but would be condemning the allied forces for their atrocities, which we overlook (ie what was done to the Native Americans).
    Hitler was an admirer of the way the Anglos conquered North America. The 'villains' if Germany won WWII would have been the air bombing campaigns against civilians of WWII, the actions of France/Britain/Italy after WWI, and Napoleon.

Last Online
    06-05-2022 @ 05:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russia and Ukaine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

If Hitler had won WWII communism would have been snuffed out and Europe would be free of the waves of third world immigrants.

Last Online
    06-27-2012 @ 09:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Earth female
    Ethnicity
    Europe
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

0 Not allowed!

Probably all Montengrin population would be killed, becouse of our "unobediency", they proclaimed "for one dead German soldier-100 dead Montenegrins (civilians)", but Montenergins continued with fights with full support of population

But in the case, Musolini was instead of Hitler...hmmm may be we would think about our defence

Last Online
    05-01-2010 @ 08:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African
    Ethnicity
    Yoruba
    Ancestry
    Savannah
    Taxonomy
    Congoid
    Politics
    Yoruban supremacy
    Religion
    trolltheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosi View Post
    If Hitler had won WWII communism would have been snuffed out and Europe would be free of the waves of third world immigrants.
    ...with millions of mindless robots bowing before Fuehrer? How lovely!

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information