North Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis in Arduis View Post
    If I am not mistaken, that photograph was taken by Wilhelm von Gloeden.

Anyway, moving swiftly on...
    I'm sure Mercian teens are quite as cute as Sicilians.

Last Online
    04-14-2011 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Krauty
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfhere View Post
    You fucking morons, I'm asking them to abstain from sex, not intending to have sex with them.
    This would mean you are acting in direct contravention of the very idea of European preservation, and roping others into doing so as well.

How do you reckon you fit in at a forum dedicated to promoting the things which are the exact opposite of yourself? Things like European ethnic preservation... or sanity.

Last Online
    06-26-2022 @ 09:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymaus View Post
    This would mean you are acting in direct contravention of the very idea of European preservation, and roping others into doing so as well.

How do you reckon you fit in at a forum dedicated to promoting the things which are the exact opposite of yourself? Things like European ethnic preservation... or sanity.
    Because the tiny, tiny percentage of women called to this path by their daily rituals actually increase the fertility of their race. That's the whole point.

The Offspring of Neo-Cons Nordish Persephone's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-18-2012 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo + European-American
    Taxonomy
    Nordish
    Politics
    Pure Capitalism
    Religion
    Spirituality, Reincarnation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Because the tiny, tiny percentage of women called to this path by their daily rituals actually increase the fertility of their race. That's the whole point.
    But if they never have sex how is that possible?

Last Online
    02-20-2012 @ 09:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bad Romance
    Ethnicity
    North Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pale blonde View Post
    They pray for you to feel horny.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pale blonde View Post
    During the ritual the priestesses channel the energies of the earth through their bodies and then direct it to where it is needed. In so doing the life-force is directed to where it is required, bringing fertility and health.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-11-2022 @ 10:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47

0 Not allowed!

During the ritual the priestesses channel the energies of the earth through their bodies and then direct it to where it is needed. In so doing the life-force is directed to where it is required, bringing fertility and health.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-style American
    Ethnicity
    California dreaming
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Wulfhere, congratulations. You have suceeded in making me feel so dirty and contaminated from just reading your posts that I now have to go under a scalding hot shower, and scour off my skin with number 60 sandpaper. Thank you so very much for also adding me to your friends list months ago. I've rectified that little situation. I refuse to knowingly have on my friends list creepy old men that fantasize about nubile young women, and rationalize their perverted lusts by saying that they are fully within the age of consent. Obviously you are mentally ill to be playing with such role playing fantasies like the ones that are in those pictures. Also, you would have to get young women that are inexperienced because a mature woman would be able to spot from a mile away just how insecure and pathetic you are. Young women that are troubled are escapists in their minds because of past trauma. If these are the types that you are recruiting, then shame on you for taking advantage of young girls that have already been hurt. You are continuing a cycle for your own gratification that is truly sickening. I hope for those girls' sake that you are found and locked away.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga's Spindle View Post
    Wulfhere, congratulations. You have suceeded in making me feel so dirty and contaminated from just reading your posts that I now have to go under a scalding hot shower, and scour off my skin with number 60 sandpaper. Thank you so very much for also adding me to your friends list months ago. I've rectified that little situation. I refuse to knowingly have on my friends list creepy old men that fantasize about nubile young women, and rationalize their perverted lusts by saying that they are fully within the age of consent. Obviously you are mentally ill to be playing with such role playing fantasies like the ones that are in those pictures. Also, you would have to get young women that are inexperienced because a mature woman would be able to spot from a mile away just how insecure and pathetic you are. Young women that are troubled are escapists in their minds because of past trauma. If these are the types that you are recruiting, then shame on you for taking advantage of young girls that have already been hurt. You are continuing a cycle for your own gratification that is truly sickening. I hope for those girls' sake that you are found and locked away.
    Clearly, I disagree.

The Offspring of Neo-Cons Nordish Persephone's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-18-2012 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo + European-American
    Taxonomy
    Nordish
    Politics
    Pure Capitalism
    Religion
    Spirituality, Reincarnation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga's Spindle View Post
    Don't worry I never fell for it.

Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread Information