British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,313
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Do you have ancient yayoi mtdna? if dont, this is unfounded.
    The first bar is ancient Yayoi mtDNA found buried Japan. I wrote Yayoi in language translator and came with the same letters.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ynda c3 and d2 all have southeast asian origin,

Lets apply this to M, the migration that separates M7a and M7b will not be too long.
    C3 is found highest frequencies in Mongolians, Buryats, Tungustic, North Koreans, Manchus

D2 is found only Japanese, Ainu, Jomon, Okinawans, and very little D2 in South Korea.

D2 in Japan is as low as 29% to as high as 56% although the average is 33% and 36%.

I find it strange that M7b is highest in people who I think also have connection with Jomon even though many Taiwanese aborigines are different to others. Others tribes paint on their mouths just like the Ainu women which is strange to me.

They are all pure Mongoloid too that existed more than 60,000 to 100,000 years ago before modern East Asian Mongoloid features started developing gradually.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    The first bar is ancient Yayoi mtDNA found buried Japan. I wrote Yayoi in language translator and came with the same letters.
    What is the sample population? Are they sure they have enough sample, it is outrageous to claim m7a is absenct from ancient population given belonging to the same marco-race. Even mongoloid mtdna is in Europe in neolithic times.

This is crazy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

C3 is found highest frequencies in Mongolians, Buryats, Tungustic, North Koreans, Manchus

D2 is found only Japanese, Ainu, Jomon, Okinawans, and very little D2 in South Korea.

D2 in Japan is as low as 29% to as high as 56% although the average is 33% and 36%.

I find it strange that M7b is highest in people who I think also have connection with Jomon even though many Taiwanese aborigines are different to others. Others tribes paint on their mouths just like the Ainu women which is strange to me.

They are all pure Mongoloid too that existed more than 60,000 to 100,000 years ago before modern East Asian Mongoloid features started developing gradually.
    This is why I quoted lengthily from Oetzi, I know you are going to make ainu and jomon a paleolithic incident.

As I have shown, 5000 years is enough to develop a unique subclade. The unique Oetzi subclade proves it.

100 000 years mutation and migration by continental drift history is very fresh and warm bullshit.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What is the sample population? Are they sure they have enough sample, it is outrageous to claim m7a is absenct from ancient population given belonging to the same marco-race. Even mongoloid mtdna is in Europe in neolithic times.

This is crazy.
    Ancient Yayoi 78 samples

Japanese 1312 samples

Ancient Jomon 56 samples

Mongoloid mtDNA in Europe is very low to completely absent. Mongoloid Y-DNA Q and N in Europe is mostly in north and East, other parts is close to 0%.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is why I quoted lengthily from Oetzi, I know you are going to make ainu and jomon a paleolithic incident.

As I have shown, 5000 years is enough to develop a unique subclade. The unique Oetzi subclade proves it.

100 000 years mutation and migration by continental drift history is very fresh and warm bullshit.

So what? with your logic than R1a in Turkic is also Mongoloid since Kyrgyz R1a1-z93 is found only in mostly Mongoloid Turkic population.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

WHAT THE HELL! So now we have Jomon groups who have only 10% M7a but 0% N9b?

Where as haplogroup N9a where descendants from Yayoi?

Ancient Yayoi 78 samples

Japanese 1312 samples

Ancient Jomon 56 samples

Mongoloid mtDNA in Europe is very low to completely absent.
    78 samples are not enough to determind distribution among ancient Japan as a whole, of course we may exclude Ryuku and Okinawa.

And yayoi migration is still being dealt as mythology in Japan, I guess they just automatically designated M7a free population as yayoi, what is the cultural background of each population?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

78 samples are not enough to determind distribution among ancient Japan as a whole, of course we may exclude Ryuku and Okinawa.

And yayoi migration is still being dealt as mythology in Japan, I guess they just automatically designated M7a free population as yayoi, what is the cultural background of each population?
    Lol, than we can also say Y-DNA genetic studies is not enough to determine the distribution of Turkic and Tajik Y-DNA, or even Russians because most of the times their samples was either only 30 to 60 which is far lower than ancient Yayoi samples.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So what? with your logic than R1a in Turkic is also Mongoloid since Kyrgyz R1a1-z93 is found only in mostly Mongoloid Turkic population.
    Mutation from original caucasians in a few millania. Admixture and adaptation.

Tibetans developed ultra-violet resistant genes and oxygen saving genes. Tibetans are genetically unique enough to have their own tibetan subclade after living in Tibet for 3000 years.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Mutation from original caucasians in a few millania. Admixture and adaptation.

Tibetans developed ultra-violet resistant genes and oxygen saving genes. Tibetans are genetically unique enough to have their own tibetan subclade after living in Tibet for 3000 years.

It's still Caucasoid origin even if it mutated in Siberia/Turkic homeland in Altay in 600 B.C

However if that's the case than one cannot even say central Asians have mostly true Caucasoid Y-DNA, because at least 10-20% of R1 in Caucasoid looking Turkic in Central Asia were contributed by 3/4 Mongoloid males similar to Kyrgyz including 30-40% by Mongolian C3, O3, Siberian Q, N, Tibetan D2.

So can say we central Asian Mongoloid paternal DNA is more than 50-60%?

R1a in mix Mongoloid and mostly Mongoloid Turkic men had already existed since the Pazyryk culture in Altay

For example even south siberia predominately Mongoloid men R1a had married caucasoid women. Even in 300 BC the men with mostly R1a who married Caucasoid women were 3/4 Mongoloid.

"Craniological studies of samples from the Pazyryk burials revealed the presence of both Mongoloid and Caucasoid components in this population. [4] quoting G. F. Debets on the physical characteristics of the population in the Pazyryk kurgans, records a mixed population. The men would seem to be part Mongoloid and the women Europoid. [5] "

Historically Kyrgyz men had migrated to southern central Asia and married Uzbek women/Tajik women, some were result of kidnapping brides

This can still be seen today interracial marriage statistic by Kyrgyz men

" Among Kirgiz men living in Uzbekistan and married to non-Kirgiz women, 9.6% had married Russians, 25.6% Uzbeks, and 34.3% Tatars. Among Kazakh men in Uzbekistan, the structure of mixed marriages appeared as follows: 4.4% married Russians.[67] "

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information