Armenia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,081
    Given: 562

2 Not allowed!

Default Racism in the West - My Personal Take

In Western Society, being a 'racist' has been constantly shunned and suppressed as something incorrect, bad, backwards, and so forth. The notion that "everyone is equal" has been often stressed in the West. That every person is equally good and categorizing based on race is something bad. You know the mantra in the West. The political correct notion of race and racism and how it "incorrect" to be in anyway racist. But is that really so.

Personally, I'm not so much racist externally, because I don't want to be shunned by society and seen in a bad light. However, internally I can say that I am a racist. So in the end, I'm just masking my true prejudiced thoughts and while my prejudiced thoughts may be irrational at times, I can't stop them. I feel like the West has created this mechanism so people hide their true beliefs and shun people that display politically incorrect thoughts.

Here are some examples of the internal thoughts I have in seeing people that I don't display or say externally:

(Warning for people that are racially sensitive, you may not want to read these thoughts).

• Person X has inferior genes, and wants to improve her children's genes, by mating with someone that has better genes (someone that is white, no negroid input, Caucasoid, etc).
    • Wow those two people's genes would mix well or that person is going to dirty the genes of the other person's offspring
    • That person is smart/successful due to his superior genes
    • That person is very mixed in terms of his/her ancestry - thus does not have a pureness to his/her genes, thus less attractive to another person for mating. A person that is pure in his/her ancestry is more attractive for mating.
    • Couple X is genetically compatible
    • and so on...

Note while these views are not all rational or even scientifically correct, there are just instinctual prejudices that I have inside of me. Doesn't mean I have anything against these people, but it's an inherent prejudice that I have. And in my opinion, the Western Society does all it can to suppress such prejudices - for example I'd never express these prejudices externally in public. In my view every human has inherent prejudices, so while forcing a society that is politically correct, you make a society more fair and civil, but you also to a large degree suppress human instinct.

In the end, the person becomes two-layered. The external layer is the acceptable and politically correct layer that is shown to society, while the inner layer is the more instinctual, controversial, and sometimes irrational part that you don't show to the public and often times try to suppress in order to exert the dominance of your outer layer. But wouldn't it be best if these layers were united? Or is such a division good?

Thoughts? Discuss...
    Last edited by Musso; 06-13-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 02:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Shitlord
    Ethnicity
    Costa Rican
    Ancestry
    Italy, Spain, America
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,328
    Given: 1,050

1 Not allowed!

I think if niggers didn't exist, race would lose about 90% of its importance. Not all of it, but most of it. The non-niggers wouldn't mind mixing with each other, and race would become a curiosity rather than the touchy topic it is now. I sure wouldn't care that much about it. I would like to not care much about it, but the existence of niggers renders that impossible.

There's the Muslim problem, but even that's more of a cultural/religious clash than a race issue. All other "racial tensions" are a bagatelle compared to Blacks.

Last Online
    07-25-2018 @ 05:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dog
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Arizona
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

I agree.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 09:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Direct Democracy, Confederation of the free and old.
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,844
    Given: 4,542

1 Not allowed!

You inner layer is correct, true freedom is to be a racist openly.
    You have the Armenian heritage to look after also, be a proud and noble racist.
    "If the enemy is not attacking from the East it has flanked." Finnish proverb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu8D9GaQwIs

Thread Information