Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,858
    Given: 1,530

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Azamat View Post
    Many Greeks seem to dislike Chrysi Avgi, so to be safe I won't assume you support them, but due to their statements on re-annexing west Anatolia I am hoping for them to come to power in your country. Along with Armenia we can launch an invasion from three sides and partition Turkey between us.

Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 105

2 Not allowed!

I don't think Turkey will allow any Kurd state within their territory but myself i think that Kurds deserve a country, they are so many in numbers to not have one.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    Or Macedonia and Epirus, stolen by Greeks. Keep it down!
    You cannot steal something that it is yours. Greeks and Kurds have 4000 years of recorded history in their respective regions you don't. Epirus means Continental in Greek and there is still a big Greek minority living there.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Who stole what from whom?

Northern Epirus (Greek: Βόρειος Ήπειρος, Vorios Ipiros, Albanian: Epiri i Veriut) is a term used to refer to those parts of the historical region of Epirus, in the western Balkans, that are part of the modern Albania. The term is used mostly by Greeks and is associated with the existence of a substantial ethnic Greek population in the region. It also has connotations with political claims on the territory on the grounds that it was held by Greece and in 1914 was declared an independent state[2] by the local Greeks against annexation to the newly founded Albanian principality.

The term "Northern Epirus" started to be used by Greeks in 1913, upon the creation of the Albanian state following the Balkan Wars, and the incorporation into the latter of territory that was regarded by many Greeks as geographically, historically, culturally, and ethnologically connected to the Greek region of Epirus since antiquity.[4] In the spring of 1914, the Autonomous Republic of Northern Epirus was proclaimed by ethnic Greeks in the territory and recognized by the Albanian government, though it proved short-lived as Albania collapsed with the onset of World War I. Greece held the area between 1914 and 1916 and unsuccessfully tried to annex it in March 1916.[4] In 1917 Greek forces were driven from the area by Italy, who took over most of Albania.[5] The Paris Peace Conference of 1919 awarded the area to Greece, however the area reverted to Albanian control in November 1921, following Greece's defeat in the Greco-Turkish War.[6] During the interwar period, tensions remained high due to the educational issues surrounding the Greek minority in Albania.[4] Following Italy's invasion of Greece from the territory of Albania in 1940 and the successful Greek counterattack, the Greek army briefly held Northern Epirus for a six-month period until the German invasion of Greece in 1941.

Tensions remained high during the Cold War, as the Greek minority was subjected to repressive measures (along with the rest of the country's population). Although a Greek minority was recognized by the Hoxha regime, this recognition only applied to an "official minority zone" consisting of 99 villages, leaving out important areas of Greek settlement, such as Himara. People outside the official minority zone received no education in the Greek language, which was prohibited in public. The Hoxha regime also diluted the ethnic demographics of the region by relocating Greeks living there and settling in their stead Albanians from other parts of the country.[4] Relations began to improve in the 1980s with Greece's abandonment of any territorial claims over Northern Epirus and the lifting of the official state of war between the two countries.[4] In the post Cold War era relations have continued to improve though tensions remain over the availability of education in the Greek language outside the official minority zone, property rights, and occasional violent incidents targeting members of the Greek minority.

Last Online
    04-05-2015 @ 11:13 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Ahiska/Karaim/Türkmen
    Ancestry
    Caucasus/Central Asia/Ukraine
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Khazar pride worldwide
    Hero
    Seraya Shapshal
    Religion
    Sunni Islam
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,867
    Given: 9,929

2 Not allowed!

About what can a Kurd from Northern Iraq be racist?
    Atleast racists from other ethnicies (German/French and others) can be proud of their rich history of science/conquest and other things.
    Kurds didnt really do anything at all in history and most of the territories you have a majority is originally Armenian land which you got because you guys were muslim

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2018 @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 83

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayalet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishmend View Post
    This comes across as a pathetically transparent attempt to hide your shaken confidence in Turkey's territorial integrity. Your army already had major problems battling 15000 or so PKK fighters, typically deploying tens of thousands of troops against only several thousand guerrillas in an average anti-PKK operation. How do you intend to resist an invasion on three fronts by much larger, professional armies?

In 15-20 years or so, all three countries considered can have developed ample war-sustaining industry and be ready for it.
    Last edited by Azamat; 06-14-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Many Greeks seem to dislike Chrysi Avgi, so to be safe I won't assume you support them, but due to their statements on re-annexing west Anatolia I am hoping for them to come to power in your country. Along with Armenia we can launch an invasion from three sides and partition Turkey between us.
    That cannot happen as there are no traces of Greeks left in Turkey. Even Istanbul and other cities where Greeks lived, are now inhabited by Turks and Kurds. Turkey is very much a Kurdified country. Almost every Turk has some Kurdish ancestor. The future clearly belongs to the Kurds

Last Online
    09-16-2014 @ 04:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nomadic bunch
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Hero
    Ceylan
    Religion
    fuck her right in the pussy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 781
    Given: 1,264

0 Not allowed!

I didn't know that the weed in the Netherlands was this good.

It happened before when turkey was way weaker, and it didn't end well for non-Turks.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish...f_Independence

Btw I don't think that she's a racist, If I was in her place I would hate Iraqi arabs too.

Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 08:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,172
    Given: 1,259

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    You cannot steal something that it is yours. Greeks and Kurds have 4000 years of recorded history in their respective regions you don't. Epirus means Continental in Greek and there is still a big Greek minority living there.
    To be honest my Aphrodite, it's time for Epirus, Macedonia and Thrace to separate from Greece. They were never part of Greece. It's recent stolen land.
    »Tengri biz menen«

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyant View Post
    About what can a Kurd from Northern Iraq be racist?
    Atleast racists from other ethnicies (German/French and others) can be proud of their rich history of science/conquest and other things.
    Kurds didnt really do anything at all in history and most of the territories you have a majority is originally Armenian land which you got because you guys were muslim
    They can be proud of their resistance to Turkification.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information