Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    Founded by a white man.
    He may have been caucasian technically be i dont think he was white. He was probably mixed indo euro / brown east indian making him wog

Last Online
    09-16-2014 @ 04:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nomadic bunch
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Hero
    Ceylan
    Religion
    fuck her right in the pussy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 781
    Given: 1,264

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
    The dude in your picture is a member of the Kalash people of Pakistan, some of whom claim descent from the soldiers of Alexander the Great
    They are not related to Alexander or "Nordid" Europeans genetically. That theory is debunked, but they are probably the lightest south asians.

They are 40.3% S_Asian, 58.7% W_Asian, 0.9% N_E_Euro, 0.1% N_Asian

http://dodecad.blogspot.com/2011/10/...rred-with.html

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

They best retained the genetics of the IE peoples surrounded by a pigmented human sea.
    According to records of the Buddha. The Buddha had Golden Skin.

The Blonde haired Nordics don't have golden skin. They have pink ass swine-colored skin.

The Arabs have white skin since they are the same latitude as Northern China which also have white skin

The South Chinese and Southeast Asians have that golden tan sort of skintone.

So, nordics and westerners are automatically disqualified for their Pink ass skin and their white ass skin. The one who qualifies is the Southern Mongoloid with their gold colored skin. Furthermore, the Buddha had Deep Blue eyes not vivid blue eyes. Meaning his eyes weren't obviously blue.

Instead of looking like this Nordic girl from Europe (Most probably Sweden)

He'll look like this more subdued and darker blue eyed version of this girl from Sabah, Malaysia

He's a Mongoloid. Stop stealing our history and claiming it. Buddha is born in Northeast India near the border of Tibet, Nepal and Western China. He wasn't born in Northwestern India of the Aryan invasion.

wild gaelic savage
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 08:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Germanic hybrid with disproportionate scandinavian phenotype for amount of ancestry
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian-American and Irish.
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, Frisia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    Borreby-Nordid / Keltik-Nordid
    Politics
    Tribal Anarchist
    Hero
    Avakkum
    Religion
    Christian.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,817
    Given: 867

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMurican View Post
    you said that already that buddha was white, you make the same threads from time to time and why do you care if buddha was white?
    you're just mad because you are descended from one of the lowest castes there is.
    I'm looking for people like me, who are crazy, fun, and not afraid of life. and one day when I find them, we'll escape, we'll break out of the zoo.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Furthermore, Buddha had golden locks but his golden locks had a black root. Furthermore, the roots were all whirly.

Hmm... Whirly black roots and then golden outward growth?

Looks Melanesian to me.

The Buddha wasn't part of the disgusting racist caste system.
    In fact he called for it's complete destruction.

Buddha was a tri-racial Melanesian+Malay+Sino-Tibetan gifted with deep blue eyes as the girl from Sabah, golden skin as the man from south China and golden locks with a black root as those blonde tribal performers from Melanesia.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Fiain View Post
    you're just mad because you are descended from one of the lowest castes there is.
    STFU.

Buddhists called for the total destruction of the Caste System. And Buddha's features were...

Golden Skin
    Black Haired Roots that was whirly and grew Blonde at the tips.
    And subdued deep blue eyes.

It was a combination of this Malaysian Girl's Subdued deep blue eyes.

This Filipino Man's bright yellow skin-tone.

And these Melanesian people's whirly hair which was black at the root and blonde a the tip.

NOT

From this pink-skinned person who's blondeness emanates at the root and hair-tips that blackens when exposed it to sunlight. He is from the Caste system (Buddha was trying to destroy)

Not from the obvious blue eyes of this girl.

And not from the white-skin of the southern Europeans or Indo-Europeans, who's caste you claim he was a member of.

Furthermore, he is most probably a mestizo possessing the deep blue eyes of that Malaysian aboriginal, the whirly shaped but black at the root hair and gold at the tip sort of coloration of Melanesian people, and, the vivid yellow skin of those Austronesians.

In a sense he is a mestizo like the Catholic Latin-Americans.
    He belongs to La Raza Cosmica NOT to Caste-driving Indo Aryans of whom, Buddhism tried to destroy the caste system.

Try again.

And stop claiming Buddha as yours to further your Nazist agenda. Buddha is Asian not European he lived in Asia and had the most impact in Asia and all his features are native in this hemisphere. And unless his features shift because of mystic powers (which I believe he has) his features are easily culled from descent from these peoples.
    Last edited by Selurong; 06-26-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Gautama Buddha (also known as Siddhartha Gautama or Buddha), was a sage on whose teachings Buddhism was founded Born in the Shakya republic -either present day Kapilavastu or Lumbini, Nepal- in the Himalayan foothills sometime between the sixth and fourth centuries BCE.

Buddha means "awakened one" or "the enlightened one." "Buddha" is also used as a title for the first awakened being in an era. In most Buddhist traditions, Siddhartha Gautama is regarded as the Supreme Buddha (Pali sammāsambuddha, Sanskrit samyaksaṃbuddha) of our age.

Siddharta Gautama was born as a Kshatriya, the son of Śuddhodana, "an elected chief of the Shakya clan", whose capital was Kapilavastu, and who were later annexed by the growing Kingdom of Kosala during the Buddha's lifetime. Gautama was the family name. His mother, Queen Maha Maya (Māyādevī) and Suddhodana's wife, was a Koliyan princess. Legend has it that, on the night Siddhartha was conceived, Queen Maya dreamt that a white elephant with six white tusks entered her right side, and ten months later Siddhartha was born. As was the Shakya tradition, when his mother Queen Maya became pregnant, she left Kapilvastu for her father's kingdom to give birth. However, her son is said to have been born on the way, at Lumbini, in a garden beneath a sal tree.

The Shakya clan belonged to the Gautama gotra of Brahmins.

The Shakya clan, even though a Kshatriya clan, traces its lineage from Maharishi Gautam, one of the great seven rishis or Saptrishi.

This is the reason why Buddha is known as Gautam Buddha.

Among the 32 main characteristics it is mentioned that Buddha has blue eyes. Most later representations of Buddha have a Mongoloid or South Asian bias but I believe he was a white man.

Buddha was a member of the very highest elite caste of the Indo-European Sanskrit speaking peoples who introduced the caste system in South Asia. I would presume that a blue-eyed member of the very highest cast which only married amongst their own caste, would be a pure Indo-European eg similar to a Slavic or Scythian white. Indeed there was a Scythian kingdom in the region and even the Indian name for Scythians, "Saka", is similar to the name of Buddha's clan ("Shakya"). Probably of a similar racial type to this man;

What are your thoughts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physica..._of_the_Buddha
    I explained it already. Look at my above post.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 08:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 5,287

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    According to records of the Buddha. The Buddha had Golden Skin.

The Blonde haired Nordics don't have golden skin. They have pink ass swine-colored skin.
    That's wrong. Nordics have some of the most blemish-free, golden skin of all Whites.

It's the Celts that have higher frequency of the pink blotchy pale skin and some west/southern germans.

Real nordic people tan quite easily and do not have translucent skin, but are very blonde at the same time.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stLightHorse View Post
    That's wrong. Nordics have some of the most blemish-free, golden skin of all Whites.

It's the Celts that have higher frequency of the pink blotchy pale skin and some west/southern germans.

Real nordic people tan quite easily and do not have translucent skin, but are very blonde at the same time.
    Have you seen how they tan without a fake-tan spay on?

Now have you seen us when we tan?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information