View Poll Results: Which one of Dieneke's genetic components is likely responsible for extreme Filipino Horniness?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negrito (African)

0 0%
  • West Eurasian (which probably only has 1% Euro to it)

1 10.00%
  • Australoid

4 40.00%
  • South East Asian

1 10.00%
  • East Asian

0 0%
  • Stears is hot

4 40.00%
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Filipino Anthropological Issues Thread

Last Online
    11-17-2014 @ 07:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 339
    Given: 82

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvian Sky View Post
    Its based on various stats and observations. Which are fair game.

Catholicism I mentioned as a possible conservative agent.
    It's more on social influence by what they see from the movies and internet, and poverty too because they don't have something to keep this people busy specially those who doesn't have job.

Lovecraftian in Design Vesuvian Sky's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 03:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    I fucking incinerate your heroes.
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,687
    Given: 1,192

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Fertility rates are often tied to socio-economic development.
    They can be but not necessarily always.

For example, Italy once had one of the highest fertility rates in the world, but now it has one of the lowest.
    Yeah except that the Italian economy overall isn't that great when factoring in the entire country. The poorer south is not producing larger families these days anymore.

Its not the same Italy, not the same as it once was.

I don't think the level of innate horniness amongst Italian females has anything to do with this. If anything, they might be hornier now. A lot of fertility levels has to do with access and use of contraceptives and the level of socio-economic development in the population.
    Actually, its lower. Technology has alot to do with wanning sexual drives. Italy ranked surprisingly high in hours of internet usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    It's more on social influence by what they see from the movies and internet, and poverty too because they don't have something to keep this people busy specially those who doesn't have job.
    It can definitely be a factor but even where I live I've generally noticed that Filipino people are more flirty/sexual and some of these people are quite successful business people.
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It can definitely be a factor but even where I live I've generally noticed that Filipino people are more flirty/sexual and some of these people are quite successful business people.
    lol I also encountered some Europeans and I've seen the same observation as yours. But I don't generalized people based on them.

Well Filipinos usually had huge family members and that is true. But I don't think because they are flirty or sexual. lol I cannot ask that question anymore to my late grandparents lol Why I didn't ask that question lol the reason why they got 12 children ahahaha...They've done their part as a parent.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    lol I also encountered some Europeans and I've seen the same observation as yours. But I don't generalized people based on them.
    Its really no different for any group per se. Just like there are rules and exceptions. In statistics, you'll have your outliers. But you'll also have your mean, median, and modes.
    Last edited by Vesuvian Sky; 07-05-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Last Online
    07-10-2015 @ 03:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Urrr
    Ethnicity
    other
    Ancestry
    Hmm
    Country
    Adyghea
    Religion
    First Baptist Kingston
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 23

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Nirsch View Post
    males are unnoticeable by the women, they look similar to Vietnamese and Indonesian people.
    Vietnamese look like Chinese-Filipinos, what we call tsinoys. Regular Filipinos do look like Indonesians though.
    As you can see, there are several different looks, but the two Japanese or Koreans guys really stand out.

Somewhere else, which I will refer to as my part of the Anglosphere. Where I live I have come across many different nations of the world. And people just don't give up what makes them what they are when they arrive here. Idiosyncrasies do apply...
    the ones who go West act more liberated because they can do what they want. In the Philippines, most woman dont even wear shorts out in public, even tho it's very hot outside. If you notice in the video, not many women are wearing shorts. And the ones who are wearing shorts have shorts that go past the knee, almost capris.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by clete27 View Post
    Vietnamese look like Chinese-Filipinos, what we call tsinoys. Regular Filipinos do look like Indonesians though.
    As you can see, there are several different looks, but the two Japanese or Koreans guys really stand out.

the ones who go West act more liberated because they can do what they want. In the Philippines, most woman dont even wear shorts out in public, even tho it's very hot outside. If you notice in the video, not many women are wearing shorts. And the ones who are wearing shorts have shorts that go past the knee, almost capris.
    lol in the beach or swimming pool haha..You'll see people wearing swimsuit in Boracay but not in other areas even in the pool. They wear t-shirt and shorts. Bikinis right, you hardly see that except those a bit liberated or exposed on people that wear swimsuits lol... they're even shy or they will wear swimsuit but with short.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by clete27 View Post

Yes, except that my Filipino friends would dress quite conservatively even in the west and still be flirty and what have you not.

You can dress conservatively, but that doesn't mean one isn't having sex or is not interested.

Take the Amish for instance. They dress conservatively but have huge families.

Last Online
    01-07-2018 @ 05:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ancient
    Ethnicity
    Dorian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,096
    Given: 2,740

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    At RMuller and Dictator Carlos...

An ordinary East Asian and European admixture looks like this...

(without eye-contacts and surgery)

1) A Half-Korean and Half-French Dude from Hapa voices named Daniel Sitterle.

2) And Maria Smyres; a Half German and Half Japanese.

They do not look any different than these 2 Filipino dudes in this crowd party.

Or the rapper named Abra

This ordinary Filipino look is already the Eurasian look of them East Asian and European mixes of the Asians you exoticize so much. So you have absolutely no right to deny us of our real Hispanic ancestry when our phenotype is blatantly obvious especially when we are what you get when you Europeans race-mix with East Asians.
    ...the funny part is that these mixed people here are really ugly , the pure phillipinos are alot better looking :
    ...I didnt expect this

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, except that my Filipino friends would dress quite conservatively even in the west and still be flirty and what have you not.

You can dress conservatively, but that doesn't mean one isn't having sex or is not interested.

Take the Amish for instance. They dress conservatively but have huge families.
    How about those who are doing it that used contraceptive methods are not counted from all over the world? Specially the countries where abortion is legal. You cannot see because there is no child statistic as evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law
    Last edited by simple; 07-06-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information