Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,846
    Given: 4,747

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    My point is that gays harm noone while pedophiles physically and pshycologically harm children.
    I agree that pedophiles are obviously worse (and should be promptly put to death whereas 'homosexuals' should merely suffer penitentiary, corporal, psychological or financial punishment; or reeducation and medicine if they comply), but any form of broken sexuality is a slippery slope that can lead to others. They harm eachother physically and psychogically, as well as anyone that witnesses them together or anything that they do psychologically. It is still a crime and an affliction that should be recieving massive medical attention and research.

Those that are postulating Queerism and other forms of leftism do not have limits or morals. They would never stop after homosexuals (or even pedophiles) get everything they want; they will find new ways to further pervert and degenerate society. None of their dogma can be accepted.

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    Amud
    Ancestry
    Amerimutt
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nobilid
    Religion
    personal belief system
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,896
    Given: 852

1 Not allowed!

Pedophilia =/= child molestation.

An adult being attracted to children is etiologically equivalent to an adult man being attracted to other men. I'm only talking about the attraction here, not the action.

Both pedophilia and homosexuality are very similar and closely-related psychosexual disorders. They are diseases of the mind, and necrophilia, zoophilia, and other unusual fetishes could be lumped into the same category. Now, let's talk about their corresponding actions. Both are equally harmless if not acted upon, whereas homosexuality is less harmless than pedophilia IF ACTED UPON; it is still not innocuous, of course.

Again, and I really want to stress this, IF WE ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE DISORDER ITSELF AND NOT ASSOCIATED ACTIONS, it is hypocritical to claim that pedophilia, necrophilia, zoophilia, and other unusual fetishes are morally wrong, assuming that homosexuality (if not acted upon) is not considered morally wrong. I also object to the idea that having any mental disorder is morally wrong, any more so than being blind or crippled is morally wrong. Normal, like the guy sin this article are saying? Absolutely not. But morally wrong? That's a completely different question.

The average liberal insists that homosexuality is not morally wrong, while other non-traditional sexual orientations (ie. disorders) are morally wrong. This is because they are conflating the mental state with its associated actions. In a civilized society, sex with other men, corpses, children and animals should not be allowed or encouraged, but that is beside the point.

Last Online
    09-11-2015 @ 12:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Ioannis Metaxas & Georgios Papadopoulos
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 922
    Given: 562

0 Not allowed!

But it is between consenting adults. Gays have the same morals as anyone else, some are even religious. Would you call Sikeliot a pervert and an immoral person?
    It is simple as this, if you are homosexual by nature, then there is something naturally wrong with you in your head. If you are homosexual and you are trying to tell me that you are "naturally" this way and there is "nothing wrong" with you, and you were "born this way", then those are just excuses to fill the desire for that sexual perversion.

You cannot be naturally homosexual, wanting something that goes against nature, and expect me to believe you are perfect normal and there is nothing wrong. Simple as that.
    Fascist Army
    "Fascism means first of all defending your nation against the dangers that threaten it. It means the destruction of these dangers and the opening of a free way to life and glory for your nation." -Corneliu Codreanu

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-16-2014 @ 06:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,846
    Given: 4,747

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Comte Arnau View Post
    I don't think it's going to be any more accepted in the future. In fact, it was more accepted in the past than it is today. If anything, the year span limit in which people will stop being considered children will probably reach 21 or 22, even 25.
    Perhaps in your country.. in the US, 13 and 14 year olds are having sex thinking it isn't mentally harmful. I cannot stress how bad it is over here in a plurality of senses.

It seems like everybody has an uncompromisable limit with this garbage (because all sane people do) but the tactics of leftists are based on psychological research and thus will always work so long as their methods are allowed to thrive. They know it is impossible to directly attempt to convince normal people to accept sexual perversity against their instinctive morals, but they don't need to do that, all they need to do is maintain a grip over nations (which they are easily doing, getting their puppets elected almost every single time) for a long period of time and brainwash each successive generation to stoop a bit lower and lower until the majority accepts one of their key degeneration seeds (as is the case now, with the average person thinking one is mean rather than concerned for calling someone a "faggot"). Then they move on to something else. The analogy frequently used is boiling a frog. As long as one turns the heat up slowly the frog will never notice that it is being cooked until it is already too late. It could have jumped right out the whole time.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fedex View Post
    I wouldn't surprise me if in the future it will be socially required that you lend your children to pedophiles, if not you will be prosecuted for discrimination.
    If that happens, I would be surprised to sit in jail for mass murder and genocide of pedophiles.
    Fascist Army
    "Fascism means first of all defending your nation against the dangers that threaten it. It means the destruction of these dangers and the opening of a free way to life and glory for your nation." -Corneliu Codreanu

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

My point is that gays harm noone while pedophiles physically and pshycologically harm children.
    And tomorrow if the children want it, then what? Is it all of a sudden normal?
    Fascist Army

Last Online
    03-04-2017 @ 04:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    germanic jewish
    Ethnicity
    swedish jewish
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 379
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Theres alot of idiotic analogies here but I wasnt the one who made them in the first place

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If homosexuality, and/or pedophilia, are mental states, and just a mental disease, then find a cure for it (other than an guillotine) or at least begin looking for one... Oh wait, no one is looking for one because we all inside know it is not a mental disease, it is simply a sexual perversion.

We found cures for depression... It's a mental state as well. Lets start looking for a cure for homosexuality and pedophilia then. There has to be something too...

Then again, (this goes to homosexuals who believe it is just a disease) if it is just a disease, people with diseases don't celebrate them and don't make parades out of them. No one with cancer or depression puts up signs saying "Cancer Pride" or "Depression Pride", but why do diseased people like homosexuals celebrate their disease?
    Fascist Army

My Countship is not of this world Comte Arnau's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-18-2015 @ 02:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European (Romanic)
    Ethnicity
    Catalan
    Ancestry
    Pyrenean
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Catalunya
    Taxonomy
    W/S Europid
    Politics
    Sovereigntism
    Religion
    Cult to Pyrene
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,755
    Given: 1,407

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by portusaus View Post
    Perhaps in your country..
    It will raise everywhere. Specially in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by portusaus View Post
    in the US, 13 and 14 year olds are having sex thinking it isn't mentally harmful. I cannot stress how bad it is over here in a plurality of senses.
    I'm referring to the limit of legal childhood age, not to age of consent or to the sexual urges of children (which will always be related to puberty) or their knowledge on it (which may begin even earlier than nowadays).
    < La Catalogne peut se passer de l'univers entier, et ses voisins ne peuvent se passer d'elle. > Voltaire

Last Online
    03-04-2017 @ 04:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    germanic jewish
    Ethnicity
    swedish jewish
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 379
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Comte Arnau View Post
    It will raise everywhere. Specially in the West.

I'm referring to the limit of legal childhood age, not to age of consent or to the sexual urges of children (which will always be related to puberty) or their knowledge on it (which may begin even earlier than nowadays).
    Wrong

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information