South Carolina
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,716
    Given: 1,709

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    Are we to expect black people who come to this forum to sit here and denigrate their own people? I kinda doubt it.

Blklady and I have had lots of good discussions. She actually respects people who cherish their own heritage, as she does the same for her own. I've asked this question on here a zillion times in the past to various posters, some gone, some still here....and so now I will ask you the same thing:

Why do we as individuals, each with our own specific heritage, have to make as part of appreciation of our own history/traditions, the practice of denigrating other groups? It doesn't matter how you group them, either. Let's just say it's enough that the groups are different from you or I.

I don't think it's necessary or helpful.

The people who deserve our collective derision are the criminal element, regardless of race/culture, or slime balls in general that make a habit of exploiting those weaker than themselves. Why can't we all spend our efforts hating on the people who've seriously earned it?

Serious question. I hope you give me a serious answer
    Oh no you don't. Far be it from me to answer for whites collectively, but I don't think that ethnic pride in any form be it white/black/asian/indian, is inclusive of disrespect or hatred towards other cultures. Even online I run into very few whites or other cultures who feel it necessary to insult other races to express pride in their own.

What we are witnessing here is the behavior of a sycophant. A sniveling wannabe. So utterly desperate to find a place of belonging that he will adopt the most extreme, exaggerated, ignorant forms of denigration of other cultures, in hopes of gaining the attentions and affections of the race he wishes to gain social access to. Ironically, these individuals are rarely fully white themselves which is sadly (and a bit humorously) ironic to me. Lol! But you always have that wannabe in any social group that will go to extremes to prove their worth.

Which is why I wish people would love themselves more. I honestly want whites to love their own features, much the way I love African features. Insecurity is at the center of all negativity towards others. Even if I'm not the biggest fan of a variety of looks, I would never feel the need to start an internet flame war with someone over their preferences, nor am I flabbergasted or frustrated if they do not share my own.

This idea that a complete stranger is so affected by a blk woman actually liking blk features is a signifier of a more sinister stereotypical mentality he is parroting in imitation of hardcore racists, as he prays this behavior will impress somebody. It's actually more of an insult that he believes that most whites actually want a blk woman to dislike her own features in favor of white aesthetics, when the truth is, most people who love themselves are comfortable with others loving themselves as well.

But he hasn't caught on to the nuances of his behavior just yet if he ever will. And he'll hardly admit to it now that I've illuminated it for all to see on a public forum.
    Ah well live and learn.

Back on topic, I actually think this Neymar dude looked more appealing b4 his big ole transformation. Bless his heart.
    I would like for everyone to be as happy with themselves as possible. Just makes my life so much easier...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

2 Not allowed!

if you think its ugly dont date a black or brown woman. end of discussion.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix Volkbein View Post
    You attacked me first. I'm cordial to people who are cordial to me even if I disagree with them, like that Longbowman guy, and as long as they don't grate on my nerves.

Negroes are a different matter because I feel no empathy for them. Over and over again, I encounter the same obnoxious qualities in the supposed "good" ones that I do in the dregs. Blkldy displays the same delusional narcissism about the defects of her race that are found among the less articulate Negroes. Once you've examined the statistics -- e.g., I think even Black charter schools have much higher suspension rates than White majority schools -- you realize that it's not worth to hassle to make exceptions in their case. Worthless worthless "people" that should be shamed out of existence.

Besides, Negroes physically attack others without provocation all the time, and with far more lethal results. I think they can handle some verbal internet abuse.
    What a legend - he has to be one of da realest (excuse my ebonics, can't help it sometimes) in the history of this forum.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 547

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix Volkbein View Post
    I've given my serious answer in other threads: I think the few (if any) positive things Blacks contribute to the world are vastly outweighed by the negative they bring. I think we're better off without them. I can't find any redeeming qualities in them. I probably wouldn't say this about any other race. They're dumb, violent, ugly, loud, obnoxious, narcissistic. Pick out any random pejorative from the dictionary and chances are it applies to Negroes. They ruin neighborhoods and commit lots of crime. Educational standards are constantly lowered to accommodate them because their kids are too stupid to learn. Whites are taught to hate their history and scorn their ancestors because of "racism" and "colonialism" as if Negroes wouldn't be just as worthless if Whites had never discovered them. I hate their monkey faces and their monkey language. The list is endless.

And there's so damn many of them. If they were out of sight, out of mind, I wouldn't care about them. If they were consigned to Africa at least, they'd be little more than a curiosity. This city (and country and continent and hemisphere) would be so much better without them.
    This post is Black Pill af

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

^^
    Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    Are we to expect black people who come to this forum to sit here and denigrate their own people? I kinda doubt it.
    I think you got your answer...

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

1 Not allowed!

Neymar never altered his look, he always looked the same (except for haircuts and different lighting in photos+ tan)
    Whoa, dated a white girl, what a fucking crime, selfhater

Banned
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 917
    Given: 1,117

0 Not allowed!

Fairness is linked to femininity because toiling in the sun all day will make you more tan. And also because darker colors look harder and more dirty. White looks smooth. I read something that more testosterone = more melanin (relative to the person's own ethnicity that is)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information