"East Alpinid" or Coon would say Asiatic Alpine
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 791
    Given: 1,681

6 Not allowed!

Default A last wish of a father

I have found this news article on internet, probably for many of you it's nothing important, but it made my eyes watery and gave me hope that there are still nice & helpful people on the internet. Anyway the article:

A father has been overwhelmed by internet users' responses to his request for someone to digitally remove the medical tubes from the only photographs he has of his late baby daughter Sophia.

Nathan Steffel's appeal, posted to Reddit at the weekend, read: "My daughter recently passed away after a long battle in the children's hospital. Since she was in the hospital her whole life we never were able to get a photo without all her tubes. Can someone remove the tubes from this photo?"

The Ohio father did not anticipate the speed, scale and generosity of the response.

The highest-rated reply, posted by Reddit user Funkybrewster, came with the comment: "This is super late but I really wanted to help out too. Here's my attempt. I hope I didn't overdo it on the color correction."

Responding to the amount and quality of digitally-enhanced pictures he received, the Nathan Steffel said: "This is really amazing. Everyone you have made my day.

"All I wanted was a nice picture. What I received was a lot of love and support from a bunch of strangers. A long with a lot of great photos, drawings and paintings. Thanks everyone!"

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-07-16/y...baby-daughter/

AND this is the original ad he posted:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...cently_passed/

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    If we simplify it, in a nutshell we have following subraces or a combination of them (for example: Alpine+ East Med or Armenoid + Med or Turanid + Alpine etc.) common amongst Turks:
    @Asiatic Alpine @Alpine @Anatolid @Armenoid @Cappadocian Med @East Med @Mtbit (Blacksea Region) @Pontid @Turanid

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-26-2023 @ 01:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    na
    Country
    Peru
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,110
    Given: 363

0 Not allowed!

touching

Gustave H

0 Not allowed!

Reading this made me kind of emotional. Rest in peace to this little angel, and my heart goes out to her family - especially her parents.

Thread Information