33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 24.24%
  • No

23 69.70%
  • Don't know

2 6.06%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is this " interracial" ? ( Kazakh women with Chinese man and Ethiopian women with black man )

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    Maybe if that Tuareg man showed his hair and if it's woolly I may consider him more mixed. From that picture, his facial structure doesn't looks very mixed, the SSA racial component is properly just 10-15%.

Where as that Brazilian black women clearly looks as negroid as any african american

That's why I included Southern European. There is obviously a large number or 1/5 to 1/3 of them look Southern European. Although the North European looking types for example Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, British , Germans is really rare in Turkey. The ones look greeks, spanish, italian are rather common but most still look Lebanese or Armenian in my opinion.
    As for the Tuareg man and Brazilian woman, they have similar racial components mixed, but possibly the woman has more OR, because one is Euro Caucasoid and the other is NorAf Caucasoid, it's creating a difference in facial structure when both mixed with the SSA. But it could be either or.

As for the Turk, I agree, some of them do look European. Mainly Southern European, but I've even seen some that look Eastern European. The man I once knew, now that I remember looked sorta like from the Balkans, but definitely like a European and not a Middle Easterner. I met his mother, and she also looked like from the Balkans.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
    I actually don't see any SSA in that Tuareg guy. The Brazilian woman I guess is a quadroon.
    I see the SSA influence, I'm sorry if you don't.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    As for the Tuareg man and Brazilian woman, they have similar racial components mixed, but possibly the woman has more OR, because one is Euro Caucasoid and the other is NorAf Caucasoid, it's creating a difference in facial structure when both mixed with the SSA. But it could be either or.

As for the Turk, I agree, some of them do look European. Mainly Southern European, but I've even seen some that look Eastern European. The man I once knew, now that I remember looked sorta like from the Balkans, but definitely like a European and not a Middle Easterner. I met his mother, and she also looked like from the Balkans.
    The facial structure of that Tuareg men look typical of North Caucasoid. Obviously doesn't look European in the slightest but it doesn't negroid either, maybe just influenced by negroid in very small degree. He looks like a typical average Berber.

As for Turks It is interesting that anthropologist Morton ( in 1839) and Augustus Henry Keane ( in 1882 ) considered Turks a mixture of Mongoloids and Europoids. And later in 1950 Turkish were Considered as Europoid's only.

Historically 1.6 millions Balkans migrated to Turkey. ( Turkey back than was only like 13 million )

" From 1923 to 1997, more than 1.6 million people immigrated to Turkey, mostly from Balkan countries. "

And during the Ottoman era Turkification was very widespread and many millions of non-Turkic origin were turkified, it was common

" Turkification is the assimilation of individuals, entities, or cultures into the various historical Turkic states and cultures, such as the Ottoman Empire. As the Turkic states developed and grew there were many instances of this assimilation, voluntary and involuntary, including the Anatolian, Balkan, Caucasian and Middle Eastern peoples from different ethnic origins, such as the Albanians, Arabs, Armenians, Circassians, Greeks, Jews, Romani, various Slavic peoples, Iranic peoples such as Kurds, as well as Lazs from all the regions of the Ottoman Empire and Iran. An early form of Turkification occurred in the time of the Seljuk Empire among the indigenous peoples of Anatolia, involving religious conversion, cultural and linguistic assimilation, and interethnic relationships. "

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
    I actually don't see any SSA in that Tuareg guy. The Brazilian woman I guess is a quadroon.
    Same here. I don't see no SSA in that Tuareg guy either.

I think that Brazilian women looks more negroid, just lighter. I know a mix race black girl who's father was black and mother was 1/4 Black + 3/4 and look like that women. I'm willing to be she's more negroid than white.

A typical Quandroon should look like this. This girl's mother is British while his father is half Nigerian / half white.

Or this

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The facial structure of that Tuareg men look typical of North Caucasoid. Obviously doesn't look European in the slightest but it doesn't negroid either, maybe just influenced by negroid in very small degree. He looks like a typical average Berber.

As for Turks It is interesting that anthropologist Morton ( in 1839) and Augustus Henry Keane ( in 1882 ) considered Turks a mixture of Mongoloids and Europoids. And later in 1950 Turkish were Considered as Europoid's only.

Historically 1.6 millions Balkans migrated to Turkey. ( Turkey back than was only like 13 million )

" From 1923 to 1997, more than 1.6 million people immigrated to Turkey, mostly from Balkan countries. "

And during the Ottoman era Turkification was very widespread and many millions of non-Turkic origin were turkified, it was common

" Turkification is the assimilation of individuals, entities, or cultures into the various historical Turkic states and cultures, such as the Ottoman Empire. As the Turkic states developed and grew there were many instances of this assimilation, voluntary and involuntary, including the Anatolian, Balkan, Caucasian and Middle Eastern peoples from different ethnic origins, such as the Albanians, Arabs, Armenians, Circassians, Greeks, Jews, Romani, various Slavic peoples, Iranic peoples such as Kurds, as well as Lazs from all the regions of the Ottoman Empire and Iran. An early form of Turkification occurred in the time of the Seljuk Empire among the indigenous peoples of Anatolia, involving religious conversion, cultural and linguistic assimilation, and interethnic relationships. "
    That man is SSA influenced. Berbers without this significant influence look like this:

If you can't see the SSA influence in that first guy, I'm sorry. I can definitely see it. He doesn't have to look like a Bantu to look SSA influenced.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    That man is SSA influenced. Berbers without this significant influence look like this:

If you can't see the SSA influence in that first guy, I'm sorry. I can definitely see it. He doesn't have to look like a Bantu to look SSA influenced.
    You realize 1,000,000+ Europeans (from as far north as Ireland and Iceland) were enslaved by the Barbary pirates from 1500s-1800s? They certainly influenced the phenotype, not to mention the waves of exiled Iberian muslims because of the Reconquista...though most settled in the urban cities, some lived with the Berber tribes in the highlands.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The Turkish guy and his mother that I knew were real Turks, not Balkan descendants from Turkey.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    You realize 1,000,000+ Europeans (from as far north as Ireland and Iceland) were enslaved by the Barbary pirates from 1500s-1800s? They certainly influenced the phenotype, not to mention the waves of exiled Iberian muslims because of the Reconquista...though most settled in the urban cities, some lived with the Berber tribes in the highlands.
    You posted a man from Morocco, which most have significant SSA. Berbers such as Riffians have little SSA, taking away the darker look and SSA influenced features. Sure, there are other elements among Berbers in North Africa, but they are mainly of indigenous Berber ancestries.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

0 Not allowed!

Don't forget that Besides the 1,000,000+ Europeans enslaved in North Africa, there was also a comparable, or higher amount of SSA slaves (I read a book that estimated 14,000,000 over all, from medieval times to around the 20th century). I doubt European slaves had much of an impact in North Africa, because truly European looking North Africans are pretty rare. Mostly the only ones who can pass in Europe are pan-Med types that probably just date to the Neolithic expansion from the Near East.

Although, the Paleolithic people of North Africa (Afalou type) were similar in most ways to European Cromagnids, but their influence seems to be very diluted inn modern North Africans, who can probably trace most of their ancestry to the Neolithic. I also think Arabs had little to no racial influence in North Africa, as Semitic type ("Arabid") is very rare in the Maghreb, although it is a bit more common in Egypt, and Libya.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

0 Not allowed!

Also, Riffians don't look different from the majority of Moroccans.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information