Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Direct Democracy, Confederation of the free and old.
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,844
    Given: 4,542

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Christianity should have the last word in this thread. So, I am posting this video again because Christians are edgy.

You really are funny.

"If the enemy is not attacking from the East it has flanked." Finnish proverb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu8D9GaQwIs

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2015 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,275
    Given: 1,534

0 Not allowed!

This is a music thread for thing we believe in now?

I'm in then`defending the power of Arditi:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

5 Not allowed!

Hi Leliana,

I think that one of the major points implicit in your speech is that the reasons you state for discarding Christianity don't have absolutely nothing to do with you thinking Christianity isn't true. It seems natural to think that the idea of discarding religions or ideologies is when we hold them to be untrue, we discard tools, things that do not express any statements and exist merely to serve to a purpose, when they are not useful anymore for the cause to which they were created or for another to which we want to make use of them.

It would make sense if someone said, "I won't call myself a Christian because I don't believe in God", or "I won't call myself a Christian because I don't believe in the Holy Trinity", and similar cases where a belief that is a necessary part of Christian doctrine is something that a person does not hold to be true.

Instead, you take a pragmatic approach, you say Christianity isn't helpful to a particular cause in a particular time, in this case the ethnic preservation and isolation of europeans from others today, and then you go on to discard Christianity. Throughout your speech your focus is on how efficient Christianity is against your undesired groups of people, how well does it "works", not if it is a true religion that expresses essential truths. The impression you give is that Christianity is for you only a tool for something else, and if it is not working for that something else you discard it. "We thought wars against the muslims in the past, we have a great history, but it doesn't work anymore as a mean to battle muslims".

And I guess Christianity isn't helpful, or at least does not provides the most efficient ideology, to your purposes. But clearly that's not why Christiniaty exists, I am not sure any religion exists for that purpose. It is a bit like complaining a sword isn't good for fishing.

I also believe you are wrong when you create a causal connection between Europe's Christianity and social problems with immigrants today. Christianity has existed in Europe for 2 millenia, it was the official religion of the Roman Empire in the end of the 4th century, untill a century or two ago immigrants were very rare in most places, and Sweden is quite far from being the best example of a european Christian country, it is probably a better example of a irreligious country more than anything else. For that and many other reasons it seems, to me, unreasonable to think that social problems with immigrants trace back to Christian religiosity. If Christianity caused some acceptance of rape and murder we should expect to see that from the beggining, both when the agent of the crime is a native or a foreigner.

There is a great political pressure to show acceptance of other people and other cultures, sometimes even to the point of being blind to their problems, because racism is now a very delicate issue in public life, and this was constructed in recent times in great part due to european history itself, and now with better technology people can move around and immigrate more easily. It is not the fault of the Catholic Church or of Christianity in general that certain immigrants are violent and fail to adapt to minimal standards or civility, or that excessive immigration exists.

And the Pope is going to say and do what he is supposed to, that we should treat each other well and not be tribalistic to the point of hating outsider merely for where they come from. Because Christianity is a universal religion that expresses things that are true and apply to everyone. It's not fair to say Christianity has a deficiency because it doesn't give you a frame by which you can justify regionalism or continentalism against other groups of people.

If you just want to hate turks, muslims, africans and whoever else you can do that without becoming a pagan, it seems that just like you converted from Christianity for pragmatic reasons, you convered to paganism for pragmatic reasons. And it's not a change of religion of germans that will change Germany's situation regarding immigrants.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Does it matter? Your nationality and your islands are named after a Spaniard...The only people in the world whose nationality is named after a person are Filipinos and Saudis...atleast Saudis' nationality is named after fellow Arabs.

Imagine if my nation was named after an imperial White man, lol. Since Somaliland became a British protectorate during Victorian era...imagine if Somalis were called "Victorinos" HAHAHA. Your whole islands, named after some dead Spaniard who for sure 100% looked down on your people.
    I thought Philippines was because the Phillipe, the Apostle capable to do teleportation.

America is a homage for Amerigo Vespucci and Colombia because Cristoforo Colombo, but Colomba is dove in italian, how the Holy Spirit is depicted in Bible.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Sobering Predictions for All Who Turn Away from God; Not Just One Person

20) The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
    28) The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

29) And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

30) Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
    32) Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.

33) The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

34) So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
    36) The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

37) And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.

Selected verses from Deuteronomy 28:20-37 (KJV)
    43) The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

44) He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

Deuteronomy 28:43-44 (KJV)
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    02-20-2015 @ 10:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swede
    Ancestry
    Västergötland
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 158

0 Not allowed!

Christianity now preaches a slave morality. Its transformation has led the way to failed democracy, degeneracy, liberalism and political correctness. It is a weak religion that breeds degeneracy, "tolerance" based on its universalist teachings, and weakness. I can actually respect Islam in some ways for its hardcore masculinity, strength and grit, but Christianity has lost all it once had. It has allowed its own churches and preachers to spew Cultural Marxism and in many ways that ideology has replaced its own original one, which had some noble qualities. Many will object and claim that Christianity is too fundamental to Western identity to be discarded. But it's exactly that mentality that leaves us weak, unable to fight modern problems facing Europe's nations.

What use has Christianity for modern nationalists that is not superficial?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    Hi Leliana,

I think that one of the major points implicit in your speech is that the reasons you state for discarding Christianity don't have absolutely nothing to do with you thinking Christianity isn't true. It seems natural to think that the idea of discarding religions or ideologies is when we hold them to be untrue, we discard tools, things that do not express any statements and exist merely to serve to a purpose, when they are not useful anymore for the cause to which they were created or for another to which we want to make use of them.

It would make sense if someone said, "I won't call myself a Christian because I don't believe in God", or "I won't call myself a Christian because I don't believe in the Holy Trinity", and similar cases where a belief that is a necessary part of Christian doctrine is something that a person does not hold to be true.

Instead, you take a pragmatic approach, you say Christianity isn't helpful to a particular cause in a particular time, in this case the ethnic preservation and isolation of europeans from others today, and then you go on to discard Christianity. Throughout your speech your focus is on how efficient Christianity is against your undesired groups of people, how well does it "works", not if it is a true religion that expresses essential truths. The impression you give is that Christianity is for you only a tool for something else, and if it is not working for that something else you discard it. "We thought wars against the muslims in the past, we have a great history, but it doesn't work anymore as a mean to battle muslims".

And I guess Christianity isn't helpful, or at least does not provides the most efficient ideology, to your purposes. But clearly that's not why Christiniaty exists, I am not sure any religion exists for that purpose. It is a bit like complaining a sword isn't good for fishing.

I also believe you are wrong when you create a causal connection between Europe's Christianity and social problems with immigrants today. Christianity has existed in Europe for 2 millenia, it was the official religion of the Roman Empire in the end of the 4th century, untill a century or two ago immigrants were very rare in most places, and Sweden is quite far from being the best example of a european Christian country, it is probably a better example of a irreligious country more than anything else. For that and many other reasons it seems, to me, unreasonable to think that social problems with immigrants trace back to Christian religiosity. If Christianity caused some acceptance of rape and murder we should expect to see that from the beggining, both when the agent of the crime is a native or a foreigner.

There is a great political pressure to show acceptance of other people and other cultures, sometimes even to the point of being blind to their problems, because racism is now a very delicate issue in public life, and this was constructed in recent times in great part due to european history itself, and now with better technology people can move around and immigrate more easily. It is not the fault of the Catholic Church or of Christianity in general that certain immigrants are violent and fail to adapt to minimal standards or civility, or that excessive immigration exists.

And the Pope is going to say and do what he is supposed to, that we should treat each other well and not be tribalistic to the point of hating outsider merely for where they come from. Because Christianity is a universal religion that expresses things that are true and apply to everyone. It's not fair to say Christianity has a deficiency because it doesn't give you a frame by which you can justify regionalism or continentalism against other groups of people.

If you just want to hate turks, muslims, africans and whoever else you can do that without becoming a pagan, it seems that just like you converted from Christianity for pragmatic reasons, you convered to paganism for pragmatic reasons. And it's not a change of religion of germans that will change Germany's situation regarding immigrants.
    I wanted you born one thousand years ago and say this beautiful words for the Popes that subsidized the crusades and a lot of religious military orders. Before crusades muslim rulers of near-east were almost seculars and christians were majority population in Syria and Egypt. After only schism, deterioration of Byzantine Empire and his final fall under turks, muslim extremism, deaths.

Miraculous Mandarin Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-20-2015 @ 08:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North-West Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Taxonomy
    High Elf
    Politics
    Elitism
    Religion
    Esoteric transcendence
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,503
    Given: 213

2 Not allowed!

Bergoglio is a joke. The very fact that the EU kleptocrats seem to like him is enough for me to deeply loathe his very person, but I do also know that he is a raging modernist who is turning Catholicism into something entirely vulgar and telluric.

In fact, I am with the Sedevacantists on this one.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread Information