Thread: 15% of French people back ISIS militants, poll finds

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudel View Post
    Hahaha, like, what ?! 15% itself is a stretch. I'd say 10-12% tops, including as Muslim the "cultural" ones.

I think the joke has gone a bit too far.
    For anyone wondering, there is no support for ISIS anywhere in France, stop fantasising. The poll in the first post is a grotesque interpretation over some question.
    It's an Anglojew thread, and you're being jewed.

There is the notion of being "of X origin", but hyphenation is non-existent.

But we find solace in the thought that, whatever happens, we'll never be Dutch.

No. And they're not French.

They manage to combine French egalitarianism and American liberalism. That's progresism².
    Even their nationalists are a joke.

Shut the fuck up, you English swine. Don't you dare speak this way about our Army, you bloody island monkey.
    Well I am the next Charles Martel! LOL jk. I like him and Joan of Arc [notice avatar]. There is an element in Quebec that are not liberal though...infact on the east coast the majority of 'racists' I have ever met where in Quebec city.....skinhead types. Okay guys but they are alittle bit too violent and rowdy for me.

They are french in the sense they are your colonials sir Rudel but not french in the sense of citizenship.....who would you perfer them or the African Apes running around Paris?

By sea by air and land. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 10:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Irish/Scotish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Sub-Nordic
    Politics
    N/S
    Hero
    Nicky Wilson S.B.S.
    Religion
    Athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 813
    Given: 1,938

1 Not allowed!

See the likeness to Ruddie...
    Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems such as those connected with reality... Existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind and language... It strikes me as peculiar that most concern themselves solely with language, the least of all philosophies...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scTqpfL9WMA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWDjgyk8Aw

Banned
    Last Online
    09-02-2014 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Not of importance.
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 114

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudel View Post
    Hahaha, like, what ?! 15% itself is a stretch. I'd say 10-12% tops, including as Muslim the "cultural" ones.

I think the joke has gone a bit too far.
    For anyone wondering, there is no support for ISIS anywhere in France, stop fantasising. The poll in the first post is a grotesque interpretation over some question.
    It's an Anglojew thread, and you're being jewed.

There is the notion of being "of X origin", but hyphenation is non-existent.

But we find solace in the thought that, whatever happens, we'll never be Dutch.

No. And they're not French.

They manage to combine French egalitarianism and American liberalism. That's progresism².
    Even their nationalists are a joke.

Shut the fuck up, you English swine. Don't you dare speak this way about our Army, you bloody island monkey.
    I am a proud island monkey. I am just as English as the Québécois are French. They are ethnic French! I live in the U.S. and like many good Americans (the ones who built this country) my nationality is American and my ethnicity is and always will be English. Any poke at England is a poke at me and my people, Frenchie. Just remember Hitler was kicking your ass so hard when the Americans and the Brits had to come save your ass again, Poilu. Now I think we shouldn't have even bothered....

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2015 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,275
    Given: 1,534

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Germanic King View Post
    I am a proud island monkey. I am just as English as the Québécois are French. They are ethnic French! I live in the U.S. and like many good Americans (the ones who built this country) my nationality is American and my ethnicity is and always will be English. Any poke at England is a poke at me and my people, Frenchie. Just remember Hitler was kicking your ass so hard when the Americans and the Brits had to come save your ass again, Poilu. Now I think we shouldn't have even bothered....
    1) Poilu is an informal term to refer to war veterans from the Great War (1914-1918). It has nothing to do with World War II, let alone with the French as a nationality/ethnicity.

2) You're not English, Quebeckers aren't French, Hispanic Americans aren't Spanish, Brazilians aren't Portuguese and Surinamese aren't Dutch.
    Even in the unlikely event that all of your ancestors were indeed British, they themselves decided to strip that affiliation by rebelling against London and choosing to be something else from that point onward.

3) Your people is American, not English. Ask any White British person from Southampton, Portsmouth, Dover or Leicester if they feel a yank is part of their people. I can guarantee the overwhelming majority will say no to that idea.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ars Moriendi View Post
    1) Poilu is an informal term to refer to war veterans from the Great War (1914-1918). It has nothing to do with World War II, let alone with the French as a nationality/ethnicity.

2) You're not English, Quebeckers aren't French, Hispanic Americans aren't Spanish, Brazilians aren't Portuguese and Surinamese aren't Dutch.
    Even in the unlikely event that all of your ancestors were indeed British, they themselves decided to strip that affiliation by rebelling against London and choosing to be something else from that point onward.

3) Your people is American, not English. Ask any White British person from Southampton, Portsmouth, Dover or Leicester if they feel a yank is part of their people. I can guarantee the overwhelming majority will say no to that idea.
    1] He mentioned nothing about the ''Poilu''.

2] Quebec people are French [You must be right..... as their DNA under went some metamorphosis when they arrived here some time ago.... ]

3] I dont need a Persian or whatever you are to tell me or a countryman what we are or not. Go fuck yourself okay.

4] New Englanders are pretty English....you see Germanics believe in inheritance by blood. Not the Jus soli Judo-American, Judo-Latin belief system. We are very different than you people and we do not need you telling us what we are in the sense of identity. Go troll your Romanphile/Greek threads.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Germanic King View Post
    Not to mention anyone of northern european descent here pretty much throughout history had automatic rights as a citizen....unfortunately that changed when Jews and Niggers were given equal citizenship status. That is why this country is going down hill and there is an identity crisis....however what this Moron does not understand is that WASP means Colonials, English people, Welsh, Irish [usually protestants] and Scots. Not to mention Dutch people and Northern Germans as well...... but these southern europeans try to tell us who we are and what we are LOL.....they just do not get it because they are not one of us. They never will understand. Them and the Jus soli belief just makes me laugh hysterically....... A Nigger or Latino can be a Norwegian to them hahahahahaha

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Visceral View Post

See the likeness to Ruddie...
    The USA government did not support the French revolution....infact we almost took the french monarchy in but they were nabbed before they could escape.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,492
    Given: 5,740

0 Not allowed!

There s a reason for the discrepancy between Uk and France. Historically Uk never tried to assimilate immigrants (liberal communautarist kind), France did assimilate back in the 70's. They didn't have any other choice anyway, specially because they were dumb enough to come back in the country they were once colonized by. It's not the case anymore nowadays, hence why the younger generation are more favorable to ISIS here.

German King... you forgot that Russians did all the hard work. Americans just checked on d-day that communism couldn't take over by the east. Also let's not forget France was once divided with the Vichy state of the infamous Maréchal Pétain.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Not of importance.
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ars Moriendi View Post

We still speak English, don't we? You're lack of knowledge of American history is astounding! Read this article for the REAL reasons the 'rebels' 'rebelled' against the King: http://www.amren.com/features/2012/0...ish-americans/

Guess what? The American revolutionary war was a CIVIL war. The Loyalists, too, were Americans born and raised but they, just as the rebels, considered themselves ethnic Englishmen and thought they were defending true English liberty just as the rebels did. It was English fighting English. I myself am a direct descendant of a redcoat Loyalist.

And I know Poilu had nothing to do with WWII. If you would look closer, I stated that we had to save their ass AGAIN (referring to WWI).

It depends who you ask in England. If they have a great knowledge of history and know what they're talking about they'll probably say they consider many Americans to be ethnic Englishmen because of the history and the language they speak.

Nice try.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Not of importance.
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Not to mention anyone of northern european descent here pretty much throughout history had automatic rights as a citizen....unfortunately that changed when Jews and Niggers were given equal citizenship status. That is why this country is going down hill and there is an identity crisis....however what this Moron does not understand is that WASP means Colonials, English people, Welsh, Irish [usually protestants] and Scots. Not to mention Dutch people and Northern Germans as well...... but these southern europeans try to tell us who we are and what we are LOL.....they just do not get it because they are not one of us. They never will understand. Them and the Jus soli belief just makes me laugh hysterically....... A Nigger or Latino can be a Norwegian to them hahahahahaha
    Cringe-worthy....

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information