Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

0 Not allowed!

Just as I suspected, you have no fucking clue of what i'm talking about; The language barriers might be big, but don't try to play the smart-ass with me again kid.
    'It's time to chew ass' - Dick Kickem

Last Online
    11-19-2014 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhammer View Post
    I'm just interested in evolution, so can you please tell me how did Cromagnids diverged from Leptosomic Negroid types? I'm eager to hear your response.
    Cro-Magnid is an archetype of the old physical anthropology which was used to describe any eurydolichomorphic individual of the present day. As of now we know that nutrition, lifestyle and climate are the key factors for any change of the plasticity of the Human body, which it can change very quickly, even in less than one generation.

In an attempt to answer your question - which was not put in scientific terms - I'll use a phylogenetic approach:

By some 70 millennia ago, a part of the bearers of mitochondrial haplogroup L3 migrated from East Africa into the Near East. The date of this first wave of "out of Africa" migration has been called into question in 2011, based on the discovery of stone tools in the United Arab Emirates, indicating the presence of modern humans between 100,000 and 125,000 years ago.

Source

Last Online
    07-01-2022 @ 11:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Earthling
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Russian-German, Danish, Swedish, Swiss, British Isles
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

I'm just interested in evolution, so can you please tell me how did Cromagnids diverged from Leptosomic Negroid types? I'm eager to hear your response.
    How population phenotypes change over time is no great mystery

The slightly more wide-bodied of the ancestral leptosomic types were more adapted to the new environment, so genes for progressively wider and wider bodies were propagated.

Now, if it’s indeed true that humans originated in Africa and that non-Africans descend from a small group that crossed the Red Sea some 80-90 thousand years ago, we should expect a clear trail demonstrating this, and the clearest trail can be found in DNA. If you look at all the Y-DNA of humans, for example, you’ll see that you can join every single haplogroup into a phylogenetic tree (you can do something similar to look at the phylogeny of species too), where each mutation can be traced back to an ancestral haplogroup until every single one converges. Let’s say you have some hypothetical current and ancestral haplotypes that look like this:

...and you want to give the most parsimonious tree to explain it, it’s this:

You can do something like this with the Y-DNA and mtDNA of humans. For example, my Y-DNA is R1a. I can trace this all of the way back to Africa by looking at the mutation tree. A lot of the geographical specifics are still very much debated, but with our current knowledge it would probably be roughly:

My subclade of R1a (somewhere in Europe) -> R1a (South Asia) -> R (Central Asia or Middle East) -> P (Central Asia/Siberia) -> K(xLT) (South Asia/Central Asia) -> K (South or West Asia) -> IJK (Southwest Asia) -> F (South or Southwest Asia) -> CF (Southwest Asia) -> CT (East Africa) -> BT (Africa) -> “Y-chromosmal Adam” (Africa)

Just as I suspected, you have no fucking clue of what i'm talking about; The language barriers might be big, but don't try to play the smart-ass with me again kid.
    It’s funny how you dogmatically come to such a conclusion before I even respond.

Last Online
    04-18-2012 @ 09:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Machiavellian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    In an attempt to answer your question - which was not put in scientific terms ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodem View Post
    It’s funny how you dogmatically come to such a conclusion before I even respond.
    Ouch. You just got your ass handed to you, Hell old boy. How embarrassing for you. Maybe you should learn to think before you open your big mouth and spew your verbal diarrhea.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -- Epicurus

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodem View Post
    How population phenotypes change over time is no great mystery

The slightly more wide-bodied of the ancestral leptosomic types were more adapted to the new environment, so genes for progressively wider and wider bodies were propagated.

Now, if it’s indeed true that humans originated in Africa and that non-Africans descend from a small group that crossed the Red Sea some 80-90 thousand years ago, we should expect a clear trail demonstrating this, and the clearest trail can be found in DNA. If you look at all the Y-DNA of humans, for example, you’ll see that you can join every single haplogroup into a phylogenetic tree (you can do something similar to look at the phylogeny of species too), where each mutation can be traced back to an ancestral haplogroup until every single one converges. Let’s say you have some hypothetical current and ancestral haplotypes that look like this:

...and you want to give the most parsimonious tree to explain it, it’s this:

You can do something like this with the Y-DNA and mtDNA of humans. For example, my Y-DNA is R1a. I can trace this all of the way back to Africa by looking at the mutation tree. A lot of the geographical specifics are still very much debated, but with our current knowledge it would probably be roughly:

My subclade of R1a (somewhere in Europe) -> R1a (South Asia) -> R (Central Asia or Middle East) -> P (Central Asia/Siberia) -> K(xLT) (South Asia/Central Asia) -> K (South or West Asia) -> IJK (Southwest Asia) -> F (South or Southwest Asia) -> CF (Southwest Asia) -> CT (East Africa) -> BT (Africa) -> “Y-chromosmal Adam” (Africa)

Nice! You took your time didn't you? I was expecting your response tomorrow. Sorry to burst your bubble tho, but Halogroups doesn't directly correlate with someone's Phenotype, so your explanation is biased. I was expecting some environmental/anthropological explanation rather than genetical gibberish that I do already have some knowledge about.
    Say, if you do a genetic test to a Mexican Mestizo with predominantly Caucasian ancestry he will probably gonna came out with his Y-DNA being R1b1b2 due his paternal forebears being Spanish Conquistadores, still he could look as dark as chocolate, despite the fact of having European Y-DNA. So that doesn't say much about morphological variations really.

Then again, you DIDN'T answer my question, I wanted to know place of origin of the said races, how they theorically evolved from being Black to being White -without- the aid of genetic gibberish. You are just a hard headed guy aren't you? I'm not willing to keep up with your childish ramblings untill you show me some adaptative anthropological proofs of the so called ' White man evolution '

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    Cro-Magnid is an archetype of the old physical anthropology which was used to describe any eurydolichomorphic individual of the present day. As of now we know that nutrition, lifestyle and climate are the key factors for any change of the plasticity of the Human body, which it can change very quickly, even in less than one generation.

In an attempt to answer your question - which was not put in scientific terms - I'll use a phylogenetic approach:

Source
    Dude, stop with your genetic shit, i'm asking about anthropological proofs of the ' missing link ' so to speak. Where are the transitionary specimens of Blacks and what we today know as Cromagnids? Do you have anything to back up your statements?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonaris View Post
    Ouch. You just got your ass handed to you, Hell old boy. How embarrassing for you. Maybe you should learn to think before you open your big mouth and spew your verbal diarrhea.
    Who are you again?

Last Online
    04-18-2012 @ 09:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Machiavellian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Who are you again?
    I'm the guy who's laughing at you. You and your confreres are great entertainment. I'm going to enjoy watching you get slapped down ... again and again ... Please, continue.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -- Epicurus

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonaris View Post
    I'm the guy who's laughing at you. You and your confreres are great entertainment. I'm going to enjoy watching you get slapped down ... again and again ... Please, continue.
    Whatever, I said I was out of this conversation untill you could provide me with some solid proofs of human evolution, and you personally haven't give me any solid argument whatsoever. As for me, i'm going out now, going out with a cute girl to drink some ale, have fun being an atheistic troll.

Last Online
    11-19-2014 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Dude, stop with your genetic shit, i'm asking about anthropological proofs of the ' missing link ' so to speak. Where are the transitionary specimens of Blacks and what we today know as Cromagnids? Do you have anything to back up your statements?

Look around you, Humanity is a big phenotypical cline, each phenotype is transitional to some other phenotype. And of course transition is determined by geography, climate, nutrition and lifestyle.
    I don't really see the mistery here, it's a pretty down to earth subject.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread Information