Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish-Scot 1/8th Italian
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality/Prussianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 257
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonaris View Post
    I apologize. I didn't mean to offend. I'm irreverent by nature.

The greatest antidote to religious extremism is humor. Otherwise they'll drive you crazy.

"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    You did not offend me I am all for respecting things even if I don't completely agree with them. But if a group of people decide they want to disrespect me than all respect towards them is loss. I did not mean to attack you at all maybe I just find it a little out of my own taste and you do have a point there problem is I can't understand when someone is trying to use humor or not.

Last Online
    04-18-2012 @ 09:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Machiavellian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GeistFaust View Post
    You did not offend me I am all for respecting things even if I don't completely agree with them. But if a group of people decide they want to disrespect me than all respect towards them is loss. I did not mean to attack you at all maybe I just find it a little out of my own taste and you do have a point there problem is I can't understand when someone is trying to use humor or not.
    No worries, I didn't think you were attacking me. Humor is a matter of taste, eh?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -- Epicurus

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No worries, I didn't think you were attacking me. Humor is a matter of taste, eh?
    Its always a matter of taste I just don't find many things funny so maybe I lack my humor taste bud. I usually avoid personal attacks I will leave that to the fundamental nutcases to make Ad Hominem attacks and claim they are authorizing some divine force in doing so. It just sickens me that some people actually believe they are authorizing the force of the spirit with their agendas and emotional whims. Its the cruelest form of mind control and brain washing and for me its very despotical and tyrannical. Unfortunately it is a common case in most religions when it comes to dogmatic matters.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Machiavellian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Its always a matter of taste I just don't find many things funny so maybe I lack my humor taste bud.
    The fundamentalists I've met all shared one thing in common: they lacked a sense of humor. If I were ever to believe in some kind of god(s), it would never be one that doesn't laugh.

I usually avoid personal attacks I will leave that to the fundamental nutcases to make Ad Hominem attacks and claim they are authorizing some divine force in doing so.
    All too common, I'm afraid.

It just sickens me that some people actually believe they are authorizing the force of the spirit with their agendas and emotional whims. Its the cruelest form of mind control and brain washing and for me its very despotical and tyrannical. Unfortunately it is a common case in most religions when it comes to dogmatic matters.
    Fundamentalism (whether of the Christian, Islamic, or Jewish variety) is an authoritarian movement when you get right down to it. The whole raison d'etre of the movement is to impose their beliefs on the rest of us by force (i.e. using the state). The really scary part is how much Christian fundamentalism in North America has in common with the Taliban. The rhetoric is slightly different, obviously, but you could probably take a speech by some Afghan Mullah and attribute it to Pat Robertson and nobody would know the difference.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -- Epicurus

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The fundamentalists I've met all shared one thing in common: they lacked a sense of humor. If I were ever to believe in some kind of god(s), it would never be one that doesn't laugh.

All too common, I'm afraid.

Fundamentalism (whether of the Christian, Islamic, or Jewish variety) is an authoritarian movement when you get right down to it. The whole raison d'etre of the movement is to impose their beliefs on the rest of us by force (i.e. using the state). The really scary part is how much Christian fundamentalism in North America has in common with the Taliban. The rhetoric is slightly different, obviously, but you could probably take a speech by some Afghan Mullah and attribute it to Pat Robertson and nobody would know the difference.
    I laugh at the idiocy of the fundamentalists I hope that counts. It is indeed all an authoritarian movement there is no room to breathe or have freedom everything is suppressed and oppressed that is rational. Unfortunately this is just what the elitists in power want not just in religion because they easier a people are to subdue the more power and money the elites can garner for themselves.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Machiavellian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I laugh at the idiocy of the fundamentalists I hope that counts.
    It's a good start. This should make you feel better:

It is indeed all an authoritarian movement there is no room to breathe or have freedom everything is suppressed and oppressed that is rational. Unfortunately this is just what the elitists in power want not just in religion because they easier a people are to subdue the more power and money the elites can garner for themselves.
    It is indeed as bad as you say. Have you been to Theocracy Watch? It'll keep you up at night, believe you me.

Last Online
    07-01-2022 @ 11:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Earthling
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Russian-German, Danish, Swedish, Swiss, British Isles
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhammer View Post
    Nice! You took your time didn't you? I was expecting your response tomorrow. Sorry to burst your bubble tho, but Halogroups doesn't directly correlate with someone's Phenotype, so your explanation is biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellhammer
    Say, if you do a genetic test to a Mexican Mestizo with predominantly Caucasian ancestry he will probably gonna came out with his Y-DNA being R1b1b2 due his paternal forebears being Spanish Conquistadores, still he could look as dark as chocolate, despite the fact of having European Y-DNA. So that doesn't say much about morphological variations really.
    I'm sorry. I should have done this from the start, but it looks like we're going to have to go back to the basics. You see, when I man really loves a woman (doesn't have to love her, admittedly), they get together and do something very very special. Now, to make a long story short, occasionally this leads to the formation of a teeny, tiny human, which grows and grows for roughly nine months before miserably bursting through the woman's vagina. It just so happens that when this new human is formed, it will receive mtDNA from its mother and Y-DNA from its father if its a boy.

Your Mestizo example is irrelevant because we're talking about tracing ancient migrations back to Africa. Now how likely is it that all human haplogroups can be traced to Africa, but the autosomal composition is somehow different? I can bring up autosomal DNA as well, if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhammer
    I was expecting some environmental/anthropological explanation rather than genetical gibberish that I do already have some knowledge about.

Then again, you DIDN'T answer my question, I wanted to know place of origin of the said races, how they theorically evolved from being Black to being White -without- the aid of genetic gibberish. You are just a hard headed guy aren't you? I'm not willing to keep up with your childish ramblings untill you show me some adaptative anthropological proofs of the so called ' White man evolution '
    You can't just disqualify entire fields of evidence for no reason. Please tell me why you think we ought to disregard genetics. Also, what are you looking for exactly? Archaeological sites tracing these migrations? Human remains? I need to know what you're looking for, and whether it's reasonable, before I waste any more time.

Asking about the origin of so-called races is a very loaded question. The ancestors of all non-Africans left Africa some 80-90 thousand years ago. Long before this, there were migrations from East Africa to Western and Southern Africa, hence explaining why modern Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Amerindians are genetically closer to East Africans than they are to West or South Africans. After the Caucasoid ancestors diverged from the Mongoloid ancestors, there was gene flow both ways between East Africa and West Eurasia, but not between East Africa and East Eurasia (if there was, it was much less), hence explaining why modern Caucasoids are genetically closer to East Africans than Mongoloids are. That's just one aspect, and there are so many things to discuss.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Don't give me cheap crap, i'm not talking about things that can be proven, these are called facts. Sure you can throw a fucking watermelon off a building and prove gravity indeed exist, i'm talking about scientific theories that can't be proven, like the big bang, black holes or the evolution (we were Niggers, then Mongo-Whites then Whites, yeah right); Believing in those is being dogmatic. Get it?
    Both evolution and black holes can be proven, and have been. In fact, we know more about evolution than we know about gravity, so if you don't think there's such a think as evolution, then I take it you don't think there's such a thing as gravity either?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Then again, you DIDN'T answer my question, I wanted to know place of origin of the said races, how they theorically evolved from being Black to being White -without- the aid of genetic gibberish. You are just a hard headed guy aren't you? I'm not willing to keep up with your childish ramblings untill you show me some adaptative anthropological proofs of the so called ' White man evolution '
    All mutations are genetic. Are you for real?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dude, stop with your genetic shit, i'm asking about anthropological proofs of the ' missing link ' so to speak. Where are the transitionary specimens of Blacks and what we today know as Cromagnids? Do you have anything to back up your statements?
    The "missing link" argument is a strawman. As for the "genetic bullshit", it's the foundation for everything that is us. What are we without our genes? In fact, by looking at our genes we can clearly see our common ancestry not only between human beings (Asian, black, white etc.) but also between humans and other species. We share about 98% or more of our genetic make-up with other great apes, and we share over 99% of our genetic make-up with other humans.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread Information