Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,989
    Given: 3,806

2 Not allowed!

From an enlightened state.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-28-2017 @ 09:13 AM
    St kilda,Close to the no. 16,96 tram routes and the 246 bus in Barkly Street, Australia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance,Celtic,Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Italian/english/curleytop
    Ancestry
    From the big bang and Stears
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    Austrian 1670 class Electric Locomotive 1928-1932
    mtDNA
    NSKK Brigade- Speer Regiment no.7
    Taxonomy
    Curleytop
    Politics
    Sicilian night clubs
    Hero
    TheBrownBear,The Murican,Richard Dawkins,Tima the scat queen of Europe, Pat Condell
    Religion
    CERN Particle Accelerator!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,151
    Given: 1,098

0 Not allowed!

They come from outer space!
    Last edited by Ctwentysevenj; 07-10-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

0 Not allowed!

Through the simple point of 'free will'... it proves the hypocrisy of the human condition being free will and free thinking, and clearly shows such religion was created to subjugate the human mind.
    Why were we given free will at all? if we were made to believe in a god in the very beginning.. wouldn't a god not want his creations to question his existence? why would he allow free will so humans can worship other gods or no god at all. The god in the bible says he is a 'jealous god', so why would he allow it, if he 'loves' this creations so much, why would he give them free will in the hope they will sin and disbelieve and therefore be punished by him, only a sick, sadistic god would create something in a certain way, only to punish it for its own thoughts and actions put into their minds by him himself.

Atheists look at the contradictions in the bible and other books, but the biblical notions and vague quotes speaking of the world as being geocentric and flat, modern science and astrology proving otherwise shows it to be flawed and without all the facts a god must know, being a god in the first place, what is a god who does not know everything about the supposed universe and Earth he created.

Whoever wrote the bible didn't know what they were talking about, it is clearly man-made due to it's constant contradictive quotes and they were writing for their belief period of the time, with little knowledge of modern geology (no mention of dinosaurs ever existing in the bible and also considering the so-called 'age' of the earth given in vague biblical quotes being 6000 years, believed by young earth creationists.. this should already raise a red flag), astrology (the bible describes 7 heavens including the sun and moon and excluding several other outer planets discovered hundreds of years after, for example), little knowledge of creation of human life itself (men made from clay and women from men's ribs, we should all know through common sense that is impossible and untrue) we all know every star and the earth itself is round and spherical and many other factors for atheists, come to the conclusion that such religious belief is therefore flawed as their book does not contain 'absolute truth'.
    Viking Norwegian + Celt (2.983)
    Viking Danish + Celt (3.546)
    Celt + Saxon (4.316)
    Viking Danish + Saxon (4.601)
    -----------------------------------
    Young Merovingian Noble
    Genetic Distance: 3.1472
    Sample Match! 99% closer than others users

Banned
    Last Online
    07-10-2014 @ 10:13 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pension Thief
    Ethnicity
    Hater
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Atheism is the default state of mankind; and of the animal kingdom. Every person is born an atheist without any understanding of a God, and animals likewise have no belief in a deity. It's not a question of where atheists come from, but where theists come from, and the answer is that theists are mentally retarded and delusional, a degenerate strain without our species.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

2 Not allowed!

Atheism often springs out of a poor relationship between parents and children, especially with the father. Other than that, autism and other mental disorders. Brainwashing by public intellectuals and the state. A pridefully superficial faculty of reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by TheViridiana View Post
    Through the simple point of 'free will'... it proves the hypocrisy of the human condition being free will and free thinking, and clearly shows such religion was created to subjugate the human mind.
    Why were we given free will at all? if we were made to believe in a god in the very beginning.. wouldn't a god not want his creations to question his existence? why would he allow free will so humans can worship other gods or no god at all. The god in the bible says he is a 'jealous god', so why would he allow it, if he 'loves' this creations so much, why would he give them free will in the hope they will sin and disbelieve and therefore be punished by him, only a sick, sadistic god would create something in a certain way, only to punish it for its own thoughts and actions put into their minds by him himself.

Atheists look at the contradictions in the bible and other books, but the biblical notions and vague quotes speaking of the world as being geocentric and flat, modern science and astrology proving otherwise shows it to be flawed and without all the facts a god must know, being a god in the first place, what is a god who does not know everything about the supposed universe and Earth he created.

Whoever wrote the bible didn't know what they were talking about, it is clearly man-made due to it's constant contradictive quotes and they were writing for their belief period of the time, with little knowledge of modern geology (no mention of dinosaurs ever existing in the bible and also considering the so-called 'age' of the earth given in vague biblical quotes being 6000 years, believed by young earth creationists.. this should already raise a red flag), astrology (the bible describes 7 heavens including the sun and moon and excluding several other outer planets discovered hundreds of years after, for example), little knowledge of creation of human life itself (men made from clay and women from men's ribs, we should all know through common sense that is impossible and untrue) we all know every star and the earth itself is round and spherical and many other factors for atheists, come to the conclusion that such religious belief is therefore flawed as their book does not contain 'absolute truth'.
    You should read the books you criticize and try to understand them while you're at it.

The reason God gives free will to humans is that it is only if humans have free will, the ability to choose between good and evil, that humans can act morally.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Atheism often springs out of a poor relationship between parents and children, especially with the father. Other than that, autism and other mental disorders. Brainwashing by public intellectuals and the state. A pridefully superficial faculty of reasoning.

You should read the books you criticize and try to understand them while you're at it.

The reason God gives free will to humans is that it is only if humans have free will, the ability to choose between good and evil, that humans can act morally.

I was raised having to go to religious education, i went to a religious school, i went to church, sunday school, church club up until the age of 14, all of that.. and learned all about the abrahamist religions when i studied teritary level theology for two years recently on top of my changed opinion, so i'm not coming from prior ignorance on the topic.

Dad's family were big time Christians.
    Grandpa was a bigoted Christian, i became 'this way' through my own free thought faced with scientific evidence... Many hours spent thinking about all the possibilities, all the beliefs already in existence vs. modern science and discovery, eventually a person must look at both sides of belief itself and not remain ignorant to the other.

I'm not autistic either. Although my dad was not there to exist in my life, his family was... up until they stopped talking to me when i had told them that i questioned Christianity at 15, what kind and caring people they must of been, cutting off a family member for not thinking the way they do..
    Don't Christians usually feed themselves with the rhetoric of loving their family no matter what happens? From the Christians in my life, that became certainly not the case, my experience among Christianity became more and more strained the more bigoted and judgmental ones showed their true colors. One of many incidents, but one was that I had some Buddhist friends and they would openly mock and disdain them for no other reason but their belief not being 'Judeo-Christian'... sorry, i cannot judge and live in an bubble existence like that.
    Last edited by Nehellenia; 07-10-2014 at 11:28 AM.
    Viking Norwegian + Celt (2.983)
    Viking Danish + Celt (3.546)
    Celt + Saxon (4.316)
    Viking Danish + Saxon (4.601)
    -----------------------------------
    Young Merovingian Noble
    Genetic Distance: 3.1472
    Sample Match! 99% closer than others users

Last Online
    05-24-2022 @ 11:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    none