Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,189
    Given: 3,351

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methmatician View Post
    Nation also means state in English.
    When a people/nation reached a certain political level then your right but the core of the word nation stays the same.

Egypt was the world's "first national state," emerging "quite early as a unified state, congruent with a distinct people of shared ethnicity."

Last Online
    02-24-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You can have many nations (population groups) in one country (geographical area) controlled by a state (administrators)

or

You can have a Nation in more then one Country controlled by various States. Think Kurds.
    Last edited by Hong Key; 09-07-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EuropaArise View Post
    When a people/nation reached a certain political level then your right but the core of the word nation stays the same.
    Originally it did mean just people but now it means both state (country) and people. That's why words like "national" describe state institutions such as the the Australian National University.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Originally it did mean just people but now it means both state (country) and people. That's why words like "national" describe state institutions such as the the Australian National University.
    I go by old definitions, that's how I roll. Please give your (multi) definitions to:

Nation -
    Country -
    State -

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

1 Not allowed!

I go by old definitions, that's how I roll. Please give your (multi) definitions to:
    These aren't multicultural definitions of these words. Word meanings change over time independent of any intent to.

Nation - people or country.
    Country - the territory of a nation (look above).
    State - subdivision of a federation. A government.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

These aren't multicultural definitions of these words. Word meanings change over time independent of any intent to.

Nation - people or country.
    Country - the territory of a nation (look above).
    State - subdivision of a federation. A government.
    I meant multiple definitions but your right subconsciously I was probably also thinking MultiCult and MutliCult is what changed the demographics of once homogenous nations/countries/states.

Definitions can change over time without intent but they also can change in time with intent.

Last Online
    10-09-2016 @ 04:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 384
    Given: 139

1 Not allowed!

Nation = population group = Blood
    Country = Geographical boundaries = Soil
    State = a self-governing legal and political entity = Administrators

-----------------------------

Nation - is a population group that shares common genetics, linguistics, customs, mythos and folkways. They are literally one large extended family.

Country - the term 'country' emphasizes the physical dimensions and boundaries of a geographical area. Whose ancestors killed and died claiming/defending it for future generations.

State - is an administrative/political region legally identified as a distinct entity encompassing a geographical area.

The state definition doesn't quite sound right but to sleepy to fix it.

People constantly confuse nation with country. Nation (extended family) is a people not a geographical area or a politcal ideology like Americanism or something.
    But, a nation is defined by nationality, not by ethnicity. The nation is an extended family, but, there is place for "adopted" children to come to the family, as long as they behave, if they don't, just send them back to the orphanage from which they came from.
    I will not deny that nations at first were built upon those bases which you said (genetics, language, customs, culture,..), but, we live in a practical age, so honestly, the genetic part is trivial as long as the linguistic and cultural parts are present.
    Why would we deny someone the right who wants to live in our nation, if he is both able to work (especially in a field which requiers more workers) and that he comes with love for our nation. Just add more things to prove their loyality, like single citizenship, one passport, and so on.... Dual citizenships are, if I may add, one of the most horrible things which exist. An immigrant comes, gets a citizenship which you have, and has his old one, thus, he has a certain privilege. A true immigrant would throw away his old passport and citizenship, and strive as much as he can to become a full part of his new nationality (that is to be part of the linguistic, cultural and lawful identity of his new home)

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMurican View Post
    100 years ago Britain was a hundred percent, white country. in the past decades they dropped to 70% white, who is responsible? and can it be reversed? so it can be a all white country again?
    This would answer your question:

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

I meant multiple definitions but your right subconsciously I was probably also thinking MultiCult and MutliCult is what changed the demographics of once homogenous nations/countries/states.

Definitions can change over time without intent but they also can change in time with intent.
    There wasn't any racism in a homogenous society, and really, the ones who are pushing multiculturalism clearly have an agenda behind it(you know who are behind it).

"The most extreme measures taken by the Jews to unite all Nationalists under their Zionist banner is of course to execute false flag terrorist operations. They brainwash and use naive European Nationalists, the best known of course being Anders Breivik of Norway, and have them perform more or less extreme acts of terror against their own peoples. You should not be surprised when I tell you that Anders Breivik's mentors (NB! as described by the "Norwegian" media) were all Jews (including Fjordman). The Jews stop at nothing to achieve their world domination. "

"In our Nationalist movement (and for the sake of simplicity I use that term in this context as an umbrella to cover all anti-Jewish, racially aware movements in Europe) we see that Jews infiltrate or try to our groups and participate in discussions on Nationalist forums, pretending they are European Nationalists. The best known example of this is of course the Fjordman character, who pretends to be a Norwegian Nationalist but who in reality is a Zionist Jew – and if in doubt just take a look at his picture (just google "Fjordman"). Some of the Jews also let us know that they are Jews, and then pretend to support us and agree with us. Even I have received personal e-mails from Jews e. g. agreeing with me that Christianity is such a terrible thing (as if they weren't behind that too), and who claim we have a common cause. Sorry, Jews, but I am not a fool and I am not for sale."
    Varg Vikernes
    http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe04.shtml

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMurican View Post
    100 years ago Britain was a hundred percent, white country. in the past decades they dropped to 70% white, who is responsible? and can it be reversed? so it can be a all white country again?
    Not happening, they can't even criticize the olympics without repercussions. How do you think an attempt to remove non whites would go? especially for those who were born and raised in Britain or have families stretching far back. Far too gone for anything like that to happen. I think you might want to go a little further back than 100 years. Blacks were in Britain before then as early as the 16th century.
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information