Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by James Markham View Post
    Herein lies the problem, you value your manmade construct of a virtue called legacy, something that isn't even real. I could argue that if the entirety of humanity drop dead one day the planet would be better off without people polluting it, over consuming it's resources, causing different species to go extinct each and every day. The importance you hold your legacy is relative
    You're trying too hard for something you're not cut out for.

First of all, legacy isn't a virtue. Humility is a virtue, however, and you completely lack it.

Secondly, if "social constructs" aren't "real", then the words with which you speak aren't real either. In other words, what you say isn't real and your actions are in contradiction with your words. Or you're simply blabbering. Probably both.

Thirdly, since you espouse relativism you can't use value judgments to argue against other value judgments. Your uninformed misanthropy would be as real as my valuing legacy. Moreover, there simply existing another argument B to counter argument A doesn't mean argument A is invalid, argument B might be a bad argument which doesn't refute argument A, as it clearly is in this case.

Finally, your comments aren't directly related to my argument. My argument is that the low fertility rate of Westerners is their implicit admission of an inferior legacy. Try see how this argument connects.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by James Markham View Post
    Well aren't you a passive-aggressive little fuck
    It's called an aphorism.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    I have a whole laundry list of reasons why not to have kids, ranging from financial to emotional to the fact that I have no romantic interest in women to begin with. With that said, does my position seem a bit more understandable now?

Regardless I would wish to make it clear that my very personal aversion to breeding should not be assumed to stem from an aversion to children.
    Well ain't this a bitch? It's attitudes like this that represent a victory for the "anti-whites".

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
    I did not propose that. But there is no shortage of Westerners.

We'll have more room to breathe and the refugees can go elsewhere.
    Cut immigration, then we'll talk. But not much.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo Shima View Post
    Well ain't this a bitch? It's attitudes like this that represent a victory for the "anti-whites".
    Spot the inconsistencies:

"There aren't enough white people in the world!" "I don't want to have children." "Can't brown and black people just be like us and not have children?" "Why are we on the losing side?"

I'm coming to think that the reason the world has so many problems is because people prefer to have problems to whine over than actually solve them. Some of the loudest "pro-whites" also don't give a damn about actually reproducing, but whine about non-whites reproducing too much.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocklord View Post
    Spot the inconsistencies:

"There aren't enough white people in the world!" "I don't want to have children." "Can't brown and black people just be like us and not have children?" "Why are we on the losing side?"

I'm coming to think that the reason the world has so many problems is because people prefer to have problems to whine over than actually solve them.
    Of course. As I've said before, oppressed is the new black. It's easier to get validation from being downtrodden than by actually accomplishing something, particularly since the societal bar for being relevant has been raised so high and people are stupid.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,351

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
    What annoys me is when you tell people that you don't wish to have children, they instantly see you like an evil, despicable monster

The reason people have children is because of this unwritten social norm where the standard is to get married and, after a while, begin to generate progeny because "that's the thing to do". Also, most of them end up having kids because they have an idealized, completely unrealistic vision of what parenthood entails.

People imagine dressing their daughter in pretty clothes, or playing catch with their son. They don't think about being awoken at 3 a.m. by a sick, screaming kid who just threw up all over the bed, and who doesn't give a shit that you have to get up for work in four hours.

Some of my female colleagues have either infants, toddlers or kids at all ages. All they talk about is the bad stuff like getting no sleep, financial obligations or their children fighting with each other. It seems like they are always complaining. I just sit back and realize how thankful I am that I don't have to worry about these things. I’m not baby crazy...yet - but after hearing all their horror stories, it makes me not want to have kids
    It is just not this bad. Bar the first few years when the child is highly dependent on their parents and assuming you raise the child in a healthy environment, they're not sick that often. They don't fight that often and if you're in a financially sound position, the costs don't affect you. Quite honestly, the whole statement above sounds like whinging bullshit. If you don't want children, fine. Your choice. You may find that changes as you mature from a girl into a real women.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Last Online
    04-18-2024 @ 11:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,178

1 Not allowed!

Thread reeks of faggotry with the prime weakling Grimes bringing retards as an example of parenthood, inspiring even more fear to an already weak society. Guess what? If you can't talk straight, then it's hard to teach it to your kid, it may very well end up with some modernistic psychological disease like Cuckcuckow syndrome or something.

What can I say by having a friend in adoptions is that the institutions are full of miserious 60 year olds who try to recover their lost parenthood. This, in Greece happens by paying thousand of euros to shady lawyers and Bulgarian gypsy baby farmers. To his doctrine, they don't seem much like people who lived life in the fullest but often like miserious oldies who had great plans in the age of grande masturbation(60's, 70's, 80's) but they didn't realize that they were already weak to bear the burden.
    Last edited by Faklon; 09-01-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post
    It is just not this bad. Bar the first few years when the child is highly dependent on their parents and assuming you raise the child in a healthy environment, they're not sick that often. They don't fight that often and if you're in a financially sound position, the costs don't affect you. Quite honestly, the whole statement above sounds like whinging bullshit. If you don't want children, fine. Your choice. You may find that changes as you mature from a girl into a real women.
    She will probably be too old by then. Not a bad thing necessarily if she doesn't reproduce.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion