View Poll Results: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

71 66.98%
  • No

35 33.02%
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Last Online
    06-20-2023 @ 01:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tertiary Slav
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    R1a Z280
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid+Dinarid
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 3,155

0 Not allowed!

Three entity solution is the most plausible to function imo.
    But if the international community's interest in keeping Bosnia together keeps on faltering and we are not given all the authorities promised by original Dayton agreement, secession should follow.

Another thing, people tend to forget the fact that when Republika Srpska was started it was called "Serbian Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina", and it was supposed to be the part of Bosnia that didn't want to secede from Yugoslavia (alongside Serbia and Montenegro), not really an integral part of Serbia, so it would function no different than it functions right now together with Federation of B&H.

Brčko Distruct is not an issue, it can easily be split on its initial Dayton borders.
    „Beer has it's own way of sorting things out, does it not?“

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    _
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,930
    Given: 1,607

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shqipe View Post
    many Albanians originated in Kosovo but the area was conquered by Bulgars and then later Serbs
    I said propaganda for a reason.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

I am Croat from Croatia and I am neutral in all of this ... but I voted for YES and I think it should secede because that country called BiH cannot function in this way, Serbians will never shut down Republika Srpska, and Bosniaks will never recognize it, so... I think It's better for both of them that they just go separate ways.

AND TO THINK that BiH will be like BiH before war, where Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats will live like: Bosnians & Herzegovians is a dream and utopia like someone would wanted to bring up Yugoslavia again.

BUT, if Rep.Srpska would secede itself from BiH, it couldn't be part of Serbia but independent Republic, because Europe and world would not allow that, but I think Serbians wouldn't have anything against that.

And if that woul happened, then Croats from Federation BiH should be given Autonomy inside that new country called: Federation of Bosnia & Herzegovina, because they cannot be over-voted always by Bosniaks there.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    Sure, we would love to take most of Macedonia's land. After all it's Albanian.
    On what basis do you claim half land of Republic of Macedonia (FyroM)? Pure on ethnic basis, because Albanians live there?

And you are mocking Serbs of 90's as Devil's themselfs, and it seems to me you think in same way like them in 90's.

IF SOME MINORITY (no matter how large) lives in some country IT SHOULD RESPECT THAT COUNTRY, like Russians in Estonia etc...

Situation in BiH is different, they have unique situation there, unique in Europe, two ENTITIES forced to live with one another by Western world 1995.

If Kosovo had rights to separate itself from Serbia (because it had Autonomy), than Republic of Srpska have same right.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I am Croat from Croatia and I am neutral in all of this ... but I voted for YES and I think it should secede because that country called BiH cannot function in this way, Serbians will never shut down Republika Srpska, and Bosniaks will never recognize it, so... I think It's better for both of them that they just go separate ways.

AND TO THINK that BiH will be like BiH before war, where Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats will live like: Bosnians & Herzegovians is a dream and utopia like someone would wanted to bring up Yugoslavia again.

BUT, if Rep.Srpska would secede itself from BiH, it couldn't be part of Serbia but independent Republic, because Europe and world would not allow that, but I think Serbians wouldn't have anything against that.

And if that woul happened, then Croats from Federation BiH should be given Autonomy inside that new country called: Federation of Bosnia & Herzegovina, because they cannot be over-voted always by Bosniaks there.
    Nothing in Bosnian Constitution allows secession, RS and FBiH exist because Bosnian Constitution mention that. The only way RS would be independent is if all the people agree on that, this will never happen or if there is a war which shouldn't happen neither. The status quo is good for Bosniaks, we are 56% of births, with "Bosnians" 60%. About Croats in Bosnia, they are just used to victimize themselves look at the Ministers of Bosnia, Croats have the same number of ministers than Bosniaks and they all have regal ministries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counci...nd_Herzegovina

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    Nothing in Bosnian Constitution allows secession, RS and FBiH exist because Bosnian Constitution mention that. The only way RS would be independent is if all the people agree on that, this will never happen or if there is a war which shouldn't happen neither. The status quo is good for Bosniaks, we are 56% of births, with "Bosnians" 60%. About Croats in Bosnia, they are just used to victimize themselves look at the Ministers of Bosnia, Croats have the same number of ministers than Bosniaks and they all have regal ministries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counci...nd_Herzegovina
    Ofcourse it will never happened because constitution is created so that Bosniaks always will have majority when voting.

This led to war there in the first place.

You know, I really dont care what happens with BiH, in terms: if you would function as BiH (like today) for next million years I wouldn't have anything against that, I am just a rational person, there is no future for Bosnia and Herzegovina with situation as it is there and you know this very well. I dont have anything against Bosniaks, I am just saying what is reality and what is not.

You cannot compare situation (like some do) of Swiss with BiH, in Swiss all three ethnics WANTS TO LIVE IN SWISS AS SWISS, but nowone wants to live in Bosnia & Herzegovina except Bosniaks and some minority of Croats and Serbs, that's the real truth, am I lying?

Now, this are facts:

1. In Deyton (someone may like it or not but It's legal in front of all world) BiH is separated into TWO ENTITIES, and each entitity has more autonomy than any other autonomous case in any other European country.
    2. There is no case like Bosnia and Herzegovina in Europe (and even in world) with ENTITIES.
    3. If Kosovo had right (Im just rational now, Im on nowbody sides) to become REPUBLIC, I repeat: REPUBLIC because it had AUTONOMY in Serbia, how much right Republika Srpska have for republic? I would say more, and you can say whatever you want but you know this is also true.
    4. Kosovo also didnt had any right to secede from Serbia but it did BECAUSE OF U.S.A., because USA wanted (they dont care for Kosovo or Albanians) to destabilize entire Europe (countries like Spain, even UK, Italy etc...) and to show to Russia "who is still Boss" in Europe.
    5. USA power is not what it use to be, ask yourself if Putin would send even 50 soldiers in Republic of Srpska, what would USA do? Attack them? lol

USA didnt risked Nuclear War with Russia durin COLD WAR 45-89 and they will risk it for you? Oh please man...

Putin and Russia are now moving their pieces more and more (with every right) to Middle-East, USA can only protest trough CNN, that is saying a lot to you, just like they could only bark and protest trough CNN in Ukraine case.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

1 Not allowed!

Ofcourse it will never happened because constitution is created so that Bosniaks always will have majority when voting.

You know, I really dont care what happens with BiH, in terms: if you would function as BiH (like today) for next million years I wouldn't have anything against that, I am just a rational person, there is no future for Bosnia and Herzegovina with situation as it is there and you know this very well. I dont have anything against Bosniaks, I am just saying what is reality and what is not.

You cannot compare situation (like some do) of Swiss with BiH, in Swiss all three ethnics WANTS TO LIVE IN SWISS AS SWISS, but nowone wants to live in Bosnia & Herzegovina except Bosniaks and some minority of Croats and Serbs, that's the real truth, am I lying?

Now, this are facts:

1. In Deyton (someone may like it or not but It's legal in front of all world) BiH is separated into TWO ENTITIES, and each entitity has more autonomy than any other autonomous case in any other European country.
    2. There is no case like Bosnia and Herzegovina in Europe (and even in world) with ENTITIES.
    3. If Kosovo had right (Im just rational now, Im on nowbody sides) to become REPUBLIC, I repeat: REPUBLIC because it had AUTONOMY in Serbia, how much right Republika Srpska have for republic? I would say more, and you can say whatever you want but you know this is also true.
    4. Kosovo also didnt had any right to secede from Serbia but it did BECAUSE OF U.S.A., because USA wanted (they dont care for Kosovo or Albanians) to destabilize entire Europe (countries like Spain, even UK, Italy etc...) and to show to Russia "who is still Boss" in Europe.
    5. USA power is not what it use to be, ask yourself if Putin would send even 50 soldiers in Republic of Srpska, what would USA do? Attack them? lol

USA didnt risked Nuclear War with Russia durin COLD WAR 45-89 and they will risk it for you? Oh please man...

Putin and Russia are now moving their pieces more and more (with every right) to Middle-East, USA can only protest trough CNN, that is saying a lot to you, just like they could only bark and protest trough CNN in Ukraine case.
    First, there is something called national vital interes, even if Bosniaks and Serbs agreed on something, Croats could still block it.
    Secondly, Bosniaks don't give a fuck Serbo-Croats don't want of Bosnia.

About your facts :

1.Dayton was just a peace agreement and a Constitution was made, it can be overruled by Constitution reform.
    2.Belgium has a similar political division than Bosnia. It is the principle of a Federation, the State got the power that is not given to entities/regions and it can get the competences back while entities can't
    3.About Kosovo and Serbia, it is Albanian business. Bosnia exists for 900 years as a State and it will exist, Putin can play its pawns in Bosnia, just know that all the military industry is in Bosniak hands and it is one of the most flourishing industry, so there is no chance that BiH ends up like Ukraine.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

1 Not allowed!

Now, this are facts:

And you think we care if the situation like this continues forever? You think we would give up our homeland just because of political quagmire ?
    Perhaps you would do that, so you are drawing conclusions based on that. But we wouldnt, and if needs be we will live like this till the end of times.
    You on the other hand wont, as population changes show. You see when you convince a people that this is not their homeland and that Croatia is their homeland, like you have done, you get mass emigration. From 750 000 Croats you are now what? Serbs just as well feel no attachment to the land. If this lasts they will leave as well
    Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

@Hrulj and @Mraz

Believe it or not, I said that I am neutral when it comes ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY and I am neutral, I dont even give support to Croats from BiH who wants their third entity so now imagine how NEUTRAL I AM, GOD DAMN IT! Because their politicans are WITHOUT HONOR, they are acting in every TV debate,you can just see on their faces they hate BiH, but acting like everything is ok, I HATE THAT, even though they are Croats.

I wish Bosnia and Herzegovina COULD function like normal country, but IT JUST CAN'T.

I watch your political debates trough Internet (youtube), debates on your televions etc... I watch Serbian (from Serbia) as well, because I want to be informed what is going on.

And I am 100% sure that there is no future for BiH in situation as it is today, your govermonts there are all making NATIONALISTIC propaganda before elections, all three ethnics there: Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats.

While on the other hand your Economy is awful because of that, but it seems to me that your people (all three ethnics there) would rather EAT NATIONALISTIC SHIT than have Jobs and good life, well, where is the end of that in BiH, I dont see it, do you see it?

Last Online
    05-02-2019 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 21

0 Not allowed!

Serbia should annex the whole country, muslim Serbs a.k.a. "Bosniaks" are a fake, non-existing nation anyway.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information