View Poll Results: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

71 66.98%
  • No

35 33.02%
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    That is what needs to be done for the better future of all. Going trough hardships today to prosper tomorrow is the least we can do

Not Croats, there is no mention of your presence anywhere except the Donji Kraji area

Herzegovina was inhabited by vlachs, Croats didnt exist there
    You mixed almost everything from History (at least this part about Croats/Catholics in Herzegovina).

First of all, of what kind of Vlachs are you talkin about in Herzegovina before Ottomans? Do you know from where term Vlach derrives?

EVERY ROMAN CITIZEN after fall of Roman Western Empire was called Vlach (Valonia-Belgium, Wales-UK etc...) by Slavic and Germanic tribes, so Vlachs of Herzegovina were LONG TIME AGO slavicized and mixed with Slavs, 600-700 years before arrival of Ottomans to entire BiH.

So you are mixing THEM with those Vlachs ("black" vlachs-MoroVlachs, black in terms of clothes) which were brought by Ottomans (they were invaders for Ottomans, who would wage war like guerilla and then Ottomans would came), they were mainly of Orthodox religion, even Italian writer Alberto Fortis wrote about this in 18th century.

Ottomans HATED CAHTOLICS because of Pope, they wanted exterminate every Catholic presence in their conquered lands, but they made a deal with Orthodox people (for example with Serbian church), that Orthodox Christians can keep their religion but they will pay bigger taxes, this is well known fact.

Back to Orthodox Vlachs, those same Orthodox Vlachs which were brought by Ottomans from every corner of Balkan peninsula, suddenly became "Serbians" in late 19th century because of religion (and they already ofcourse spoke slavic for 400 years), Belgrade manipulated with them very well, and the paradox is that today they are "greatest Serbs" than real Serbians. (No offence to anyone).

P.S: Not all Serbians western of Drina are descendants of those Vlachs, but majority or at least half of them are, and that is a fact, a history fact which I can prove this with Austrian and Italian documents from history.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    You mixed almost everything from History (at least this part about Croats/Catholics in Herzegovina).

First of all, of what kind of Vlachs are you talkin about in Herzegovina before Ottomans? Do you know from where term Vlach derrives?

EVERY ROMAN CITIZEN after fall of Roman Western Empire was called Vlach (Valonia-Belgium, Wales-UK etc...) by Slavic and Germanic tribes, so Vlachs of Herzegovina were LONG TIME AGO slavicized and mixed with Slavs, 600-700 years before arrival of Ottomans to entire BiH.

So you are mixing THEM with those Vlachs ("black" vlachs-MoroVlachs, black in terms of clothes) which were brought by Ottomans (they were invaders for Ottomans, who would wage war like guerilla and then Ottomans would came), they were mainly of Orthodox religion, even Italian writer Alberto Fortis wrote about this in 18th century.

Ottomans HATED CAHTOLICS because of Pope, they wanted exterminate every Catholic presence in their conquered lands, but they made a deal with Orthodox people (for example with Serbian church), that Orthodox Christians can keep their religion but they will pay bigger taxes, this is well known fact.

Back to Orthodox Vlachs, those same Orthodox Vlachs which were brought by Ottomans from every corner of Balkan peninsula, suddenly became "Serbians" in late 19th century because of religion (and they already ofcourse spoke slavic for 400 years), Belgrade manipulated with them very well, and the paradox is that today they are "greatest Serbs" than real Serbians. (No offence to anyone).

P.S: Not all Serbians western of Drina are descendants of those Vlachs, but majority or at least half of them are, and that is a fact, a history fact which I can prove this with Austrian and Italian documents from history.
    Vlachs were mentioned in the charter of Matej Ninoslav to city of Dubrovnik as being under his jurisdiction.

Yes Vlachs were Orthodox, thats why they became Serbs eventually.

Exterminate Catholic presence yet Friars of Bosnia and hundreds of thousands of Catholics that greeted the Austro Hungarian army disprove your assertion.
    Catholics were not given same rights that Orthodox did, for example they werent allowed to convert people which is why "Serbs" spread so much, since Serb Orthodox church was allowed to convert people.

I know not most of them are vlachs. Most of Serbs in Bosnia are actually Montenegrins.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    @Hrulj and @Mraz

Believe it or not, I said that I am neutral when it comes ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY and I am neutral, I dont even give support to Croats from BiH who wants their third entity so now imagine how NEUTRAL I AM, GOD DAMN IT! Because their politicans are WITHOUT HONOR, they are acting in every TV debate,you can just see on their faces they hate BiH, but acting like everything is ok, I HATE THAT, even though they are Croats.

I wish Bosnia and Herzegovina COULD function like normal country, but IT JUST CAN'T.

I watch your political debates trough Internet (youtube), debates on your televions etc... I watch Serbian (from Serbia) as well, because I want to be informed what is going on.

And I am 100% sure that there is no future for BiH in situation as it is today, your govermonts there are all making NATIONALISTIC propaganda before elections, all three ethnics there: Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats.

While on the other hand your Economy is awful because of that, but it seems to me that your people (all three ethnics there) would rather EAT NATIONALISTIC SHIT than have Jobs and good life, well, where is the end of that in BiH, I dont see it, do you see it?
    I go to Bosnia every year on vacations so I'm no the best to speak about the economy, but few things strike me each time : living standard is higher and higher every year, businesses open so things are not that bad. There is involuntary unemployment, but also people who don't want to work due to laziness or too high expectations.
    I think the biggest brake to investments is corruption and slow administration which is mainly due to incompetent people having those positions, most bought their diplomas.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Serbs will ultimately wish to secede and join Serbia, they control the region physically and its institutions. What will happen strongly depends on international political balance.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Any secession would result in another 200.000+ deaths and a new agreement that wouldn't be different to a first one (dayton agreement).

Republika Srpska is Bosnia, it doesn't belong to Serbs cause Bosniaks have Constitutional access to that region as much as Serbs.

Serbs know that, so they should stop wasting their precious time.

Or if they can, they are free to kill everyone in Bosnia and claim that land as their own.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    There is future for Bosnia as long as we can defend it and as long as we want it to exist.
    I dont care for jobs. Bad economy is good for Bosniaks since it is more likely that Serbs and Croats will leave, they already dont feel attached to the country, so why stay and "suffer" when you can leave and enjoy. That has been the premise of everything. Only good economy is one in Bosniak parts, I dont know if you noticed. The rest we keep undeveloped. Eventually you will die out/leave like you did with Central Bosnia, or will do something idiotic leading to your extermination, which is where Serbs are going. Either way, things are going better than they have for last 550 years
    You sound coherent and consistent, man. Also you look a bit Proto-Bosniensis. I am with you on this

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

Yes

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Any secession would result in another 200.000+ deaths and a new agreement that wouldn't be different to a first one (dayton agreement).

Republika Srpska is Bosnia, it doesn't belong to Serbs cause Bosniaks have Constitutional access to that region as much as Serbs.

Or if they can, they are free to kill everyone in Bosnia and claim that land as their own.
    If there is another war Muslims will get there asses kicked and you know it. Small muslim bosnia cant handle Serbia and Republika Srpska

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2017 @ 09:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Morlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Republika Srpska is Bosnia

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also It wouldnt end that way It would end with us annexing Republika Srpska, In the last war Bosniaks had american and other western support. Also Russia was weak so they could not help us. In a future war America and Russia wont get involved because it could start an even bigger war so they would likely stay out of the conflict. That said if they stay out of the conflict it would be only between Bosniaks and Serbs and in that case Serbs would obviously win.

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information