Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am German American and I feel guilty for caring more about Germany than America

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

3 Not allowed!

I don't understand why would this be a troll thread?!
    And don't think you should feel guilty about not feeling American but love for Germany if you're 80%+ German ancestry. Even feeling nostalgic about German heritage and culture should be a normal feeling of home since these memories are passed genetically from your ancestors to you.

Last Online
    05-26-2023 @ 09:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Britannic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,797
    Given: 5,979

0 Not allowed!

Rosembalm's question is entirely reasonable and it seems he overestimated the average intelligence of the Apricity. His feelings are probably a psychological reaction to the rapid cultural and racial changes that the USA has undergone in the last 30 years - a feeling that his identitiy is being undermined, perhaps (?). So one solution is to look to the past for a more meaningful identity - you see that a lot on this forum with people calling themselves after ancient and medieval groups whose cultures would actually shock them if they went back in time.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-24-2014 @ 02:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Native American
    Ethnicity
    Sioux
    Country
    United States
    Region
    North Carolina
    Taxonomy
    Silvid
    Religion
    Totem beliefs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 552

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbërori View Post
    You're weird. There's nothing wrong with caring about Germany, you're of German descent anyways.

What's wrong is becoming a mindless American, why do you think the world is so fucked up? Because you're always in European business.
    Every time I read one of your stupid posts I feel sadder about what my government does abroad. Seriously, 'we' saved your asses in Kossovo and Yugoslavia in the 90's and now you are acting all jumpdafuckup. If America followed what was morally right instead of what is more profitable for the corporations we would have bomber your asses instead of those of Serbia, no doubt, for sure. But instead we had to help some muzzies so we could keep bombing others in more distant parts of the world. I'm sure after our grip is gone your neighbors will quickly deal with you anyway. So no worries.

What the hell is your problem anyway? You truly exemplify what is normally considered to be American MTV degeneracy far more than any present American member here. You take pride in being promiscuous, make a big statement out of what you call 'open sexuality', likely listen to lame pop music, constantly post pictures of 'ex-girlfriends' that are often accompanied by a duckface and Abercrombie clothes. Do you seriously think you're in the right place to criticize "mindless Americans" when you basically behave like the typical wigger teenager? Consumerism (party lifestyle), hyper-sexual behavior, following of trends, arrogant attitude. You have all of 'em.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

You should feel guilty. Irish master race is far superior to brown eyed huns.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information