Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Direct Democracy, Confederation of the free and old.
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,844
    Given: 4,542

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashgan View Post
    I can't really think of any reason, why would we put other humans in the zoos, furthemore, there is hardly anything more degrading for a human being, than being sold as a product and exposed as some kind of oddity.
    Africans should be kept in Africa, I agree.
    "If the enemy is not attacking from the East it has flanked." Finnish proverb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu8D9GaQwIs

Last Online
    01-14-2015 @ 06:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    ♥‿♥
    Country
    Switzerland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,217
    Given: 2,392

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My family is too pretty to put in cages where as blacks look like apes. Not to mention most Aframs belong in cages and I really do not feel even in the least bit ashamed to say that. Prisons are not day care centers they are prisons and that is where criminals belong. Most of which are filled with these evolutionary dead ends.

There is nothing wrong with laughing at one of mother natures biggest mistakes.
    Don't know about your family, but what you just said is not very beautiful, it's kind of disgusting actually, so according to your logic you should be put in jail.
    How Blacks look is not a reason to put them in cages. Aframs belong to where they should belong : in prison if they commit crimes, in liberty if they are good citizens, just like every other race.
    Prisons have an educational aspect : you put people in prison for them to repair their debt to society due to the crime they committed, to protect said society from them as they are dangerous and to educate them as to not reproduce said crimes.
    Black criminals belong in prison (I do know that they represent a huge proportion of the prison population in the US), but non criminal Blacks have every right to live as any other citizen.
    Laughing at people for their looks or their illness is a sign of immaturity and stupidity.

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashgan View Post
    I can't really think of any reason, why would we put other humans in the zoos, furthemore, there is hardly anything more degrading for a human being, than being sold as a product and exposed as some kind of oddity.
    There is nothing wrong with it. Stop with this 'moral' nonsense.....as if Liberals know of any morals they turn around and say homosexuality and transgenderism is normal.... .
    ''Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society''- Aristotle

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 09:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Direct Democracy, Confederation of the free and old.
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,844
    Given: 4,542

0 Not allowed!

"If the enemy is not attacking from the East it has flanked." Finnish proverb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu8D9GaQwIs

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lala4 View Post
    Don't know about your family, but what you just said is not very beautiful, it's kind of disgusting actually, so according to your logic you should be put in jail.
    How Blacks look is not a reason to put them in cages. Aframs belong to where they should belong : in prison if they commit crimes, in liberty if they are good citizens, just like every other race.
    Prisons have an educational aspect : you put people in prison for them to repair their debt to society due to the crime they committed, to protect said society from them as they are dangerous and to educate them as to not reproduce said crimes.
    Black criminals belong in prison (I do know that they represent a huge proportion of the prison population in the US), but non criminal Blacks have every right to live as any other citizen.
    Laughing at people for their looks or their illness is a sign of immaturity and stupidity.
    I should be inprisoned for my beliefs? Go ahead Comrade Stalin......imprison me and make me a martyr According to my logic I should be in jail? What the hell does that mean? I did not break the law. Prisons here have zero education and they sit in cells for 23 hours a day. However in some states they have chain gangs that do road work all day long.....I want my state to do that. But liberals claim it is racist because 90% of inmates are Niggers and the other Puerto Ricans...... once a criminal always a criminal....sorry Liberal your kind are running out of excuses for these Animals.

Blacks represent almost the entire prison system. Why? Well they never evolved....this made them great slaves for hundreds of years here. Hey they lived better under slavery than they do today....back then they did not break the rules. Watch this......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLup3ye_gIo ah the good old days my grandmother use to talk about.....slave tilling them cotton fields...signing that soul music... good times.
    ''Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society''- Aristotle

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information