"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitŕnia (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Shocking Police Brutality Caught On Tape

[YOUTUBE]M7NvUOUSKvU[/YOUTUBE]

The amateur video shows police struggling to arrest several men, when an officer appears to kick one man several times as he is held on the ground.

The same officer then turns and yells at a second man, kicks him and knees him as another officer holds the man down.

Police said the officers used pepper spray in an effort to disperse those involved and took six people into custody. A man found lying on the ground was taken to hospital with a head injury and was treated and released, police said.

None of the officers was injured and all six people taken into custody were released without charges, they said.

Victorias police chief plans to comment Wednesday on a YouTube video showing a uniformed officer repeatedly kicking and kneeing two suspects after a late-night brawl outside a downtown night club.

The departments professional standards section launched an internal investigation Tuesday after the video surfaced on the popular video-sharing website.

On Wednesday morning, the Victoria Police Department released a statement saying Chief Jamie Graham would comment on the incident later in the day
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-21-2012 @ 08:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian-Polish
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17

0 Not allowed!

Probably learned those tactics from the US, where the Police State has been in control for a while now.
    ROPE and CHAINS

and

AMBALAMPS

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

In the 80s i once saw a Mullatto guy beat up 3 coppers in a shopping mall, he punched and kicked the crap out of them, it was a fair fight, but on that video it was brutality, pure, and simple.
    Cops show extreme force for 2 reasons, 1, it teaches young guys that that is what it feels like when cops arrest you so you may think twice about messing up again. 2, It teaches the young population who witness the scenes of brutality, that that is what you expect to get if you mess up.
    Last edited by Germanicus; 03-27-2010 at 06:23 PM.
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

Also, it's difficult to convict people, so the cops just impose their own punishment. It's possible they were thugs who deserved the beating, who knows. Without knowing what happened before, can't make a judgment.

Police said the officers used pepper spray in an effort to disperse those involved and took six people into custody. A man found lying on the ground was taken to hospital with a head injury and was treated and released, police said.

None of the officers was injured and all six people taken into custody were released without charges, they said.

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SwordoftheVistula View Post
    Also, it's difficult to convict people, so the cops just impose their own punishment. It's possible they were thugs who deserved the beating, who knows. Without knowing what happened before, can't make a judgment.[/I]
    Watching the video very carefully you can see the copper kneeing his victim in the kidneys, then he applied the knee in his spinal column with great force.
    This kind of police behaviour must happen on a regular basis, i am surprised we do not hear of the damage in the media of this kind of policing?
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Watching the video very carefully you can see the copper kneeing his victim in the kidneys, then he applied the knee in his spinal column with great force.
    This kind of police behaviour must happen on a regular basis, i am surprised we do not hear of the damage in the media of this kind of policing?
    Whenever I've been cuffed, that doesn't happen to me, because I cooperate and let them. Not so the idiots I've been with (the ones who attracted police attention in the first place), they acted retarded because they were drunk and got slammed onto the hood of the car etc.

Thread Information