Thread: Ashkenazi Jews

Last Online
    10-18-2012 @ 12:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    lets see, Grandmother(on Mothers side.) is german, grandfather is Irish and my Fathers side is germ
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Maryland
    Politics
    Still questioning
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Jew = The ultimate nomaid = if i understand the history correctly jews have always travled due to being persecuted in other countries.And have no land or culture or language that is based in Europe. So in my logical view point they are not european.

Just my 0.02 that is very un-educated.
    To be bright of brain, let no man boast,
    but take good heed of his tongue:
    the sage and silent come seldom to grief
    as they fare among folk in the hall

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    "White" is what you define as white.
    Let's see, we have in South Africa only kaffirs and Africans and Whites
    But the Govt hate the word kaffir and African. The latter two are now called sunburned Europeans

I admire those who fight for a cause and despise those who cause fights.

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

South Africa was much more reasonable as they were at least consequent and made up categories for all important group from the European African society. Including the mixed and related but still considered "non-white" being put in a category of their own (colored etc.).

In the USA they put those mixed which could have been used as an intermediate element and ally in the same category as the "black" and when "black activists" in the post WW2 time were not Jewish influenced-inspired in the background, or even then, most were actually colored rather than Negrid in the strict sense.

That, together with the blurred vision on race, was very problematic then and became virulent, something not just the USA but the whole world is chewing on to this day. Obviously Cultural Marxism was crucial, yet you can make it easier or more difficult for others to criticise racial awareness. All the crap happening in the USA made it much easier to criticise, because some ideas and rules were just plain stupid to begin with.

Really no comparison to the much better and well organised South African System, which too, would have worked out without external pressures and internal problems with "whites" - mostly of Jewish descent as you know I guess.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

In the USA they put those mixed which could have been used as an intermediate element and ally in the same category as the "black" and when "black activists" in the post WW2 time were not Jewish influenced-inspired in the background, or even then, most were actually colored rather than Negrid in the strict sense.
    You bring to mind an interesting point that's largely forgotten in the U.S., namely that everyone with black ancestry here is the descendant of some slave or another. It's all hogwash, since there were many free blacks, especially in the northern states, and more than a few of these free blacks were also slaveowners. These free blacks often had mixed ancestry and they tended to identify, culturally at least, with their Anglo/European neighbors.

As just one example, the first person killed by the redcoats, a victim of the Boston Massacre, was a fellow named Crispus Attucks, passed off as "black" today, but actually a mixed-race of Amerindian, black, and possibly European ancestry. Other than being a sailor, and a free man, I don't know too much else about the fellow- but I think he's been romanticized, especially by blacks, much like Obama has been.

Another example is that of the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, portrayed in the movie Glory. In the film, the unit is composed mostly of blacks of slave stock, yet, being from Massachusetts, how can this be? Actually, the regiment was composed of free blacks save for the officers:

http://www.black-hawk-design.net/wil...ent/page10.htm

I suppose it's more daring and dramatic to have a regiment of southerm black runaways than, say, a group of literate, higher-class black men who were citizens of the northern states. The legacy of the regiment is kick-ass, yet more people seem to remember it based on the politically-correct plot of the film rather than the actual facts of history.

I'll say no more since this has nothing to do with Ashkenazi.

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

South Africa was much more reasonable as they were at least consequent and made up categories for all important group from the European African society. Including the mixed and related but still considered "non-white" being put in a category of their own (colored etc.).

That, together with the blurred vision on race, was very problematic then and became virulent, something not just the USA but the whole world is chewing on to this day. Obviously Cultural Marxism was crucial, yet you can make it easier or more difficult for others to criticise racial awareness. All the crap happening in the USA made it much easier to criticise, because some ideas and rules were just plain stupid to begin with.

Really no comparison to the much better and well organised South African System, which too, would have worked out without external pressures and internal problems with "whites" - mostly of Jewish descent as you know I guess.
    Absolutely right.
    The West has/had this notion that we are all equal and have equal right to live where you want.This notion does lead to cultural mixing in an area and it does lead to jealousy/dislike of one culture over another.
    In Zambia I lived next to an African family,who economically was on par with me,but his culture,which was slaughtering/ bleeding to death goats in plain side at festive days and making a fire in the sitting room like a BBQ, and abhorred me.
    You can guess the end result------- constantly fighting and rude remarks. Eventually I led my dogs do the chewing by the fence.That was the final straw for this African.

I admire those who fight for a cause and despise those who cause fights.

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-21-2017 @ 03:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Europe, Middle East/Caucasus
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Please, southamerican jew, admit that neither argentinians, neither jews are europeans.

And please, don't react trying to offend me and all spaniards (as you sudacas usually do with your inferiority complexes) after reading these words that show facts that are not my responsability.

Thanks.
    That's so racist!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information