Against the modern world
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Angry Shocking video of killing Iraqi civilians by US "army"

(Reuters) - Classified U.S. military video showing a 2007 attack by Apache helicopters that killed a dozen people in Baghdad, including two Reuters news staff, was released on Monday by a group that promotes leaking to fight government and corporate corruption.

More of it here...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6344FW20100406
    Collateral Murder

5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded.

[YOUTUBE]5rXPrfnU3G0[/YOUTUBE]

Rest of the story here...

http://www.collateralmurder.com/
    Ok ladies and gentlemen, You have here War crime from the first hand, "brave" US army shooting and killing dozen of unarmed civilians and wounding a couple of kids. Bravo 2

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

I know someone who served in the U.S Army in Iraq and who saw both her brothers killed before her very eyes --- by civilians. By a 13-year old that had hidden a fucking AK-47.
    If more Americans have gone through stuff like this I can perfectly well understand them if they get loose on the trigger.
    Personally I care little for Muslim lifes. They don't care much about Western lifes either- never did.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 04-08-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Grammar error

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-17-2012 @ 01:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbo-Montenigger
    Ancestry
    Serbia, Montenegro, Hungary
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Monkey
    Politics
    Against the modern world
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asega View Post
    I know someone who served in the U.S Army in Iraq and who saw both her brothers both before her very eyes --- by civilians. By a 13-year old that had hidden a fucking AK-47.
    If more Americans have gone through stuff like this I can perfectly well understand them if they get loose on the trigger.
    Personally I care little for Muslim lifes. They don't care much about Western lifes either- never did.
    What a fuck are you talking about ? You saw a Muslim two times in your life, you hate what TV and medias present to you and you think it it ok to kill civilian because he/she/it is a Muslim ?! Bravo for you too up

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Radojica View Post
    What a fuck are you talking about ? You saw a Muslim two times in your life, you hate what TV and medias present to you and you think it it ok to kill civilian because he/she/it is a Muslim ?! Bravo for you too up
    Two times in my life ? Man.. I live in a Muslim neighbourhood !

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbo-Montenigger
    Ancestry
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Monkey
    Politics
    Against the modern world
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Two times in my life ? Man.. I live in a Muslim neighbourhood !
    And me surrounded by Muslim countries, lost a father in war against them, yet I have absolutely nothing against Muslims. Good, true Muslims are among the best people I had a pleasure to meet. They are different, but that is not the reason to hate them (or to be indifferent about killing of the innocent people, which is not to big difference). I should hate then most of the members on this forum since most of you are from the countries which attacked my country just 11 years ago. Forgive (if you have anything to forgive to them), but don't forget is much easier and better for the body and soul.

Anyway, US army have a long history of unprovoked attacks on unarmed civilians. That is the point. "Collateral damage"...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And me surrounded by Muslim countries, lost a father in war against them, yet I have absolutely nothing against Muslims. Good, true Muslims are among the best people I had a pleasure to meet. They are different, but that is not the reason to hate them (or to be indifferent about killing of the innocent people, which is not to big difference). I should hate then most of the members on this forum since most of you are from the countries which attacked my country just 11 years ago. Forgive (if you have anything to forgive to them), but don't forget is much easier and better for the body and soul.
    I am sorry to hear about your dad. But.. you should try to come and live in our neighbourhoods. Then we will talk again

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbo-Montenigger
    Ancestry
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Monkey
    Politics
    Against the modern world
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am sorry to hear about your dad. But.. you should try to come and live in our neighbourhoods. Then we will talk again
    The point is not my father. The point is that you cannot blame whole Muslim world because of a bunch of weirdos. There are Christians because of which I am ashamed I am Christian, yet it does not mean that all Christians are bad.

US army was killing Yugoslav citizens (Serbia and Montenegro) like dogs too.

Murder is a murder, no matter who committed it and no matter who is the victim. This was not a murder, this was slaying.

COGITO - FACIO - FIO Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 06:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

So, they see guys gathered carrying around AK-47s and an RPG. Two guys have cameras, which I am assuming that they thought were weapons as well.

They shouldn't be carrying around weapons, they must have been "insurgents". I don't know what the two reporters were doing with them, but this is a war zone after all and you can't expect to be hanging out with Iraqis who are toting around weapons when they aren't supposed to be and be safe.

As for the 2 kids getting hurt...who the hell brings their kids to go pick up your wounded insurgent buddies while the helicopters are still flying overhead. No one sees a problem with bringing kids into an area where shooting is taking place?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbo-Montenigger
    Ancestry
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Monkey
    Politics
    Against the modern world
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You know, for someone who has the most advanced military technology in the world, they are making too much mistakes and assuming too much...

(First and the last picture are from bombing of refugee column on Kosovo back in '99. No matter satelites and everything else, the pilot "thought" that is a tank column no matter it was so obvious those were only tractors . Hillarious, isnt it? It would be in case it is not so sad. A tractor for a tank, or a cam for a RPG, just find an excuse and kill fucking animals, right?

They were playing with them, that was a murder, not accidental kill in war zone... That train was guilty for going over the bridge during air raids, right? A few minutes after, they hit the train again, not the bridge... A bridge went intact...

What were reporters doing with them?Maybe they were trying to make some quality videos, a couple of good pictures?There were war reporters since the down of human kind who were going with the soldiers through some of the harshest battles in human history, that is nothing new.
    Last edited by Radojica; 04-07-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: that-those

COGITO - FACIO - FIO Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 06:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

They were playing with them, that was a murder, not accidental kill in war zone... That train was guilty for going over the bridge during air raids, right? A few minutes after, they hit the train again, not the bridge... A bridge went intact...
    Is this about the incident in Iraq or about your feelings toward US actions in the Balkans?

What were reporters doing with them?Maybe they were trying to make some quality videos, a couple of good pictures?There were war reporters since the down of human kind who were going with the soldiers through some of the harshest battles in human history, that is nothing new.
    No, it is nothing new. Therefore, they should have known what they were getting into. Should we stop the war for a moment to allow the reporters to get a good photo?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information