Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methmatician View Post
    I think the reason why they're allowed is because they don't call themselves officially a 'neo-nazi' party but instead a 'far-right nationalist' party.
    What a childish excuse is that? Russian neo-Nazis don't call themselves neo-Nazis either yet there is no way they will ever be allowed in any kind of official elections.

Such ass? I think someone said Azov Battalion but I don't know how to check if they are in fact neo-nazis other than finding pictures of these battalions doing something to indicate that they're are neo-nazis.
    Azov, Aidar and all the voluntary batallions that were formed after Maidan. Initially the core of their fighters were members of various groups belonging to Right Sector. Later they were 'enforced' by convicts released under amnesty by new government. Now their are full of brainwashed cannon fodder from all over Ukraine. Even neo-Nazis from other countries like Sweden, Poland and Baltics joined them, it's a fact confirmed by those Nazis themselves. They openly admitting they are there 'to kill Russian scum', they openly glorify killings of women and kids, they openly maintain rhetoric of Russians being subhumans that deserve nothing but total extermination. And this rhetoric face no opposition from any state official, it's quietly encouraged and supported on all governing levels. If that is not rise of Nazis for you I don't know what is then.

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    What a childish excuse is that? Russian neo-Nazis don't call themselves neo-Nazis either yet there is no way they will ever be allowed in any kind of official elections.
    That's because neo-nazism is banned in Russia, but that doesn't mean other far-right extremist parties are not allowed to participate. I don't understand though. Ukraine gives all parties the right to participate but people complain and call it a 'junta'.
    Azov, Aidar and all the voluntary batallions that were formed after Maidan. Initially the core of their fighters were members of various groups belonging to Right Sector. Later they were 'enforced' by convicts released under amnesty by new government. Now their are full of brainwashed cannon fodder from all over Ukraine. Even neo-Nazis from other countries like Sweden, Poland and Baltics joined them, it's a fact confirmed by those Nazis themselves. They openly admitting they are there 'to kill Russian scum', they openly glorify killings of women and kids, they openly maintain rhetoric of Russians being subhumans that deserve nothing but total extermination. And this rhetoric face no opposition from any state official, it's quietly encouraged and supported on all governing levels. If that is not rise of Nazis for you I don't know what is then.
    Azov is a neo-nazi battalion (or at least made up of them) but I don't remember hearing them say that Russians are subhumans. I don't deny that they possible believe that but in an interview the leader of Azov battalion said he didn't hate any other nationalities, he just wanted to rid his country of 'imperialists'. I think the reason for such little opposition to the battalions is because Ukraine is desperate for military support. It doesn't justify it but I can see why they would be quiet. They're fighting a war against people who are supported by the Russian military and in some cases are actually fighting Russian soldiers. Not many countries can win a war against Russia, especially not Ukraine (in it's current state). I don't know if I say this is the rise of neo-nazism in Ukraine. Neo-nazism in Ukraine has been more popular than in other places in Europe (except Russia and the Balkans) for a while now. I remember watching a documentary of neo-nazis in Ukraine leading up to the UEFA Euro 2012. I don't think it's a surprise that neo-nazis would use this opportunity to try and gain power but looking at the election results it looks like the vast majority don't want them in power. But they're probably fine with them fighting a war for them.

is just really nice
    Last Online
    07-05-2020 @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,435
    Given: 793

0 Not allowed!

Ukraine gives all parties the right to participate but people complain and call it a 'junta'.
    some time ago they banned communist party and (literaly) kicked out of parlament communist faction

but looking at the election results it looks like the vast majority don't want them in power. But they're probably fine with them fighting a war for them.
    90% ukrainians are plain idiots who vote according mass propaganda, those elections means nothing.
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

That's because neo-nazism is banned in Russia, but that doesn't mean other far-right extremist parties are not allowed to participate.
    Name me an extremist party that is allowed in parliament in Russia.

I don't understand though. Ukraine gives all parties the right to participate but people complain and call it a 'junta'.
    Sometimes I have an impression you're extremely delusional due to only using official Western sources and have zero understanding of the subject. Ukraine doesn't give any right to anyone because it's a failed state with no real control over all the armed groups and parties created after Maidan. Kiev's government simply have no power to stop all these extremists and forced to play all the political games with them to sustain its image in front of the rest of the world.

Azov is a neo-nazi battalion (or at least made up of them) but I don't remember hearing them say that Russians are subhumans. I don't deny that they possible believe that but in an interview the leader of Azov battalion said he didn't hate any other nationalities, he just wanted to rid his country of 'imperialists'.
    The leader is saying what he have to say to maintain image. But there are many videos of ordianry members of batallions (including of foreign origin) and they are far more sincere on the subject of their motivation. Feel free to google it.

I think the reason for such little opposition to the battalions is because Ukraine is desperate for military support. It doesn't justify it but I can see why they would be quiet. They're fighting a war against people who are supported by the Russian military and in some cases are actually fighting Russian soldiers.
    This is getting ridiculous. For months already there was not a single evidence of Russian military presence provided yet all sorts of tards keep repeating that crap over and over again.

Not many countries can win a war against Russia, especially not Ukraine (in it's current state).
    I've told it to you before and not going to tell you again: there is no war between Russia and Ukraine, there is a Civil War between Ukrainian citizen with Russian volunteers assisting one side. If there would've been war between Russia and Ukraine it would've ended by now with Russian forces stationed on the borders with Poland, Hungary and Romania. Repeating your nonsense won't make it true.

I don't know if I say this is the rise of neo-nazism in Ukraine. Neo-nazism in Ukraine has been more popular than in other places in Europe (except Russia and the Balkans) for a while now.
    Care to provide sources on popularity of neo-Nazism in Russia?

I remember watching a documentary of neo-nazis in Ukraine leading up to the UEFA Euro 2012. I don't think it's a surprise that neo-nazis would use this opportunity to try and gain power but looking at the election results it looks like the vast majority don't want them in power. But they're probably fine with them fighting a war for them.
    I'd suggest you to read about rise of Nazism in Germany in 1930's. They only needed partial access to authority and some propaganda tools, the rest was done by force. Pretty alarming parallels with current developments in Ukraine.

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

0 Not allowed!

Name me an extremist party that is allowed in parliament in Russia.
    LDPR. I don't know if Russians consider it radical but their views would definitely be considered extreme in Australia.
    Sometimes I have an impression you're extremely delusional due to only using official Western sources and have zero understanding of the subject. Ukraine doesn't give any right to anyone because it's a failed state with no real control over all the armed groups and parties created after Maidan. Kiev's government simply have no power to stop all these extremists and forced to play all the political games with them to sustain its image in front of the rest of the world.
    And that makes it a 'junta'?
    The leader is saying what he have to say to maintain image. But there are many videos of ordianry members of batallions (including of foreign origin) and they are far more sincere on the subject of their motivation. Feel free to google it.
    Rightio.
    This is getting ridiculous. For months already there was not a single evidence of Russian military presence provided yet all sorts of tards keep repeating that crap over and over again.
    I think I already showed you this but in case I didn't here it is.
    I've told it to you before and not going to tell you again: there is no war between Russia and Ukraine, there is a Civil War between Ukrainian citizen with Russian volunteers assisting one side. If there would've been war between Russia and Ukraine it would've ended by now with Russian forces stationed on the borders with Poland, Hungary and Romania. Repeating your nonsense won't make it true.
    If that's what you really believe then maybe you can explain to Russian mothers why their sons in the Russian military are mysteriously dying on 'military exercises'.

Russia Reports Troop Deaths In Ukraine, But Calls Them 'Volunteers'
    Moscow Stifles Dissent as Soldiers Return From Ukraine in Coffins
    Care to provide sources on popularity of neo-Nazism in Russia?
    I don't know if you would consider this 'evidence' but roughly half the world's neo-nazis are from Russia. Russian neo-nazis are also supposedly training paramilitary groups disguised as 'sport clubs'.

http://english.martinvarsavsky.net/i...in-russia.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/12/wo...scow.html?_r=0
    http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/stor...1#.UCDbiaA4SuI
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6977086.stm
    I'd suggest you to read about rise of Nazism in Germany in 1930's. They only needed partial access to authority and some propaganda tools, the rest was done by force. Pretty alarming parallels with current developments in Ukraine.
    So if the neo-nazis/fascists are going to/trying to take over the government then why is the current government called a 'fascist junta run by neo-nazis' if they haven't taken over yet? I certainly hope fascism/neo-nazism doesn't become the dominant political force in Ukraine and tbh it looks like it won't be. Ukraine has been in a bad economic situation for 20 years now. I don't know if a war in the eastern part of the country could have that much influence in nazi politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by glasses View Post
    some time ago they banned communist party and (literaly) kicked out of parlament communist faction
    When did this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by glasses View Post
    90% ukrainians are plain idiots who vote according mass propaganda, those elections means nothing.
    So the mass media in Ukraine is anti-fascist?

Last Online
    06-14-2017 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Polesian
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Taxonomy
    East-Alpinid/Robust East-Mediterranid
    Politics
    xenophobic capitalism
    Religion
    BelAOC
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

is just really nice
    Last Online
    07-05-2020 @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,435
    Given: 793

0 Not allowed!

When did this happen?
    lol
    it was not covered in free media? Their parliament passed bill that allowed them to disolve factions in parliament and right after that they disolved communist faction
    So the mass media in Ukraine is anti-fascist?
    Ukr media do not speak about fascism. So that is irrelevant.
    People in all (post) communist countries can be divided into 2 groups, First group blindly follows official "proganda" just because those people want to be part of something big, to be majority. They actualy form majority of voters. Second group is minority who want to be special and their position is simply blindly anti-majority. Both are easily manipulated. IN Ukrainian case, majority - russian finno-mongols assault young democracy in european Ukraine, minority - Great Putin send tanks, save Ukraine.
    Those who voted "pro-european" would easily vote "pro-russian" if information they are recieving get changed. Elections mean nothing in eastern europe. Those who control media and currently in power nearly always win.
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-20-2017 @ 04:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 812
    Given: 1,341

0 Not allowed!

Don't take this balija Djihadist seriously. He is far from representing anything Yugoslav. He represents the pro-west version of the Islamists in Bosnia, wrapped in a nice euro-looking package. People like him are responsible for destroying the best balkan country ever : Jugoslavija. Having him giving you lectures is laughable at best.

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 01:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    With long history of blodshed
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Traditionalism & Reactionary Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,816
    Given: 1,259

1 Not allowed!

So lets see the ultimate results -

Ukraine is de facto separated country
    Ukraine with her poor economics even pre-war is now in way bigger hole.
    Ukraine is betrayed and left by USA/EU.
    Ukraine lost Crimea.
    Ukraine will suffer from her gas debt very soon.

Good job, well done Maidan!
    Let us leave modern men to their ‘truths’ and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
    - Julius Evola "Handbook of traditional living"

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringelnatter View Post
    So lets see the ultimate results -

Ukraine is de facto separated country
    Ukraine with her poor economics even pre-war is now in way bigger hole.
    Ukraine is betrayed and left by USA/EU.
    Ukraine lost Crimea.
    Ukraine will suffer from her gas debt very soon.

Good job, well done Maidan!
    Oh, you must be prepayed russian bolshevik troll only.

real progressive europeans only congratulates us with democratic/freedom.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread Information